•2•

Shelly In MM. 🥀.
___________________________

Third Person...

"I love you, I love you, I love you." Cartier repeated to Sanai over & over again.

She giggled kicked her little feet. She got up picking her up in the process. She walked over to the mirror & looked in it. She pointed to herself smiling.

She kissed her forehead while rubbing her back. She smiled hard liking the fact that she had someone to keep her company for the time being.

Soon it was gonna end, & she tried not to think so much of it.

"Cartier you have a phone call." An Officer spoke startling her & Sanai. She sat her down walking over to the phone. She put it up to her ear listening closely.

"Yeah." She spoke up first.

"Baybeh." She almost fainted at the sound of the voice. She knew exactly who it was & wished that person never called.

"Kentrell?" She scrunched her face up.

"Nah it's daddy." They chuckled. "But foreal this ain't no damn Kentrell. This Myles." She rolled her eyes. 

"How the hell you get this number, but really how you know where I was at?" She asked.

"Bitch. Word get around town fast. Errbody know you got booked. So how's it been?" He asked being smart.

"Night mind ya fuckin business."

"I heard you had a baby. Sanai right? Oooohh. I can't wait to see ha'."

"You betta watch what chu day nigga." Cartier warned him.

"And what chu gone do? You in jail pussy. I'm free fuck You mean hoe. Trina got chu real good." He chuckled.

"What you mean she got me good?" She asked now intrigued .

"You really think you did that shit? Trina set chu & ya big head ass friend up & made Tay lie fa ha'."

"And why you tellin me all this stuff again?"

"Cause. She ain't done. She setting ya lil cousin up next. Riyah right. Well yeah she finna be up there fa murder next."

Cartier sighed hard rubbing her face. She hunger the phone up walking back over to Sanai. She held her tight thinking of all bad things.

She needed to get out sooner than later. There was no chance her cousin was gonna come up here.
➖➖➖➖➖
Mya talked on the phone with her aunt Tira. She was trying to see if she could take Kordei while she was up in here, but she kept denying.

She huffed & puffed hanging the phone up. She walked back to her room sitting on her bed. Kordei hit five months today. She smiled looking down at him. She kissed him rocking his back & forth.

She heard a light tap at her door making her get up. She opened it revealing Shelly. She walked in waving.

"I got somebody who can take care of him for you."

"Who?"

"My aunt Mira."

"I would accept, but I can't. It has to be blood family." She sadly spoke.

"Oh damn. I really feel bad. It's gone be ight though." She patted her back.

Mya let a tear slip out her eye along with more. She didn't care if she was crying or seeming like a lil bitch, her son was gonna into the system if nobody took him.
➖➖➖➖➖
Shelly could feel where Mya was comin from & felt. When she came up here she was pregnant & nobody was willing to take him. Her mom wasn't in the right state of mind & her grandmother couldn't do a lot, so he was out in the system.

Her baby father wasn't trying to take care of him. She ain't like the nigga for that.

She didn't even know why she got with him in the first place. What type of name is Baby Joe?

She regret everything & wants nothing to do with him. Her plan was to get her son back when she gets out & love life Without that nigga.

They both sat down looking at the wall. All you could was the baby making noises & spitting. Shelly took him from her arms & bounced him up & down. She loves kids & wished to have more in the future—just not with that broke down ass nigga, Joe.

She smiled thinking what life would be like if she never came here. She couldn't wait to go home, but she didn't want to leave the two people that have been her friend from the time she's been in here.

She would think of something, but in the mean time she needed to do use on herself.

Twice ✌🏾

Chapters Will Be Short Until They Get Out....

Comment/Vote

Enjoy🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>