Part 3

Three hours later, Alec finally arrived to the cold winter in London and the smell of freedom and excitements with a pinch of sadness all in his chest but he needed this. He needed to find himself and found out his true self before he went back to his family. After almost an hour lining up for the immigration and getting his luggage, he finally out from Heathrow and headed to the car his father send him. He already fix his sim card in his new phone and absentmindedly gazed on the cover Izzy got him. Its black matte just like he wanted but with a slight glitter at the edge with lettering of his initials, AGL at the bottom. He smiled at the thought of Izzy had it engraved before giving it to him.

He went towards the arrival hall pushing his trolley of luggages and saw a guy probably in his late fifty holding up a sign 'Alex Lightwood'. He smiled at the misspelled but ignored it anyway. His salt and pepper hair match his suit black and white with a black tie place neatly on his chest. "Hello." He said as he approached and the guy eyed him up and down before a smile crept up from his lips. "Mr Lightwood?" He asked holding out his hand for a handshake. Alec took it with a firm shake and small smile, "Call me Alec, Mr Lightwood is my father." He nodded and took the trolley handle from his hand and they both headed towards the car. Alec wanted to push the cart cause he felt bad letting the old guy did it for him but he insisted and Alec let him.

"Sir, since today is only Thursday why didn't you come on Saturday instead? The class won't start till Monday, gives you time to be with your family." He asked as they both in a car headed towards the town house. Little did he know is that Alec lied to his family. He told his father that he wanted to pursue business but instead he took up classes on art. His father didn't even know he did that and he just signed the cheque without even looking at it.

"I just had to adjust myself here first. I need to know the route and the town so I could prepared myself before my class." He said and the driver smiled again, "Readiness is all." He said and Alec smirk, "Hamlet said that." He answered and the driver gasped. "You read Hamlet?" He nodded before his gaze went back to the window. Everything here is different, the road, the air and even the people. The accent is different and the coldness is not like in Italy where everybody is warm and tanned. Finally someone who speaks English here, he thought.

After almost an hour drive since the traffic quite pack, they arrived at the townhouse. It looks small from the outside since its connected to houses till the end of the road. It looks like one of the book Alec read and it described precisely as it is. The door is blue-black with a small number sixteen on it. He took out the key from his pocket while the driver loading his luggage out. He enters the house that will be his next home for maybe years onwards. The house smells like old carpet and dust filled the air as he entered. The furniture covered with a white sheets to prevent damaged and the house is quaint compared to their house back in Italy but Alec was more than happy being here.

He walked around the house and notice it had three rooms with two bathroom separately. The kitchen is downstairs and the rooms are all upstairs. There's a small locker room after the entrance and Alec already had lots of things he want to do in his mind. He heard stumbles and knocking and when he turned he saw the driver earlier struggled to bring his luggage in. Alec felt bad leaving him behind carrying the bags by himself so he grabbed the luggage from him and placed it inside the house. "Thank you kind sir." He said and Alec smiled. "I'm sure could help cleaning up for you if you want me too and help you with the groceries." He offered but Alec frowned. "I thought you only drives me here." He said but then the driver smiled back, "No sir, I'm here to help chauffeuring you. I will take you to class, run your errand and if you need me I will help cook and clean too." He said. But Alec were more surprised to hear that his parents hired him a help, "That won't be necessary, I'm sure I'm okay by myself, just come and pick me up on Monday for my class that should suffice."