Part 4

Alec remembers running, he remembers panting out of breath and when he look down to his hand, it trembles like his whole body is shaking into fear. But he didn't know what was he feared of. Was he running away from something? Was he running away from someone? Again he remembers the same dream, the dream of him running into the streets or more of an alley. Then he remember seeing a guy in a dark. He knew from his figure its a guy. Tall as he is, not the usual guy he kept seeing. His hair is dirty blonde and sometimes Alec felt shudders came towards his spine whenever he looked at him. He remembered smirks on his face but incomplete, he kept seeing vision but blurry as a moving picture.

Then, thud. A swing hit his head hard and he woke up from his nightmare. He was on the floor, his shirt is wet with sweats and so does his forehead and his whole body. He felt his head pounding like the hit was real, it felt like he really was hit in the head that he absentmindedly moved his finger on the side of his head to feel it but nothing was there except a scar from his surgery. He traced his fingers through the scar and then the same warm feeling of bursting in his chest came.

He folded his knees towards his chest and hugged them while hiding his face on it. He sobbed not knowing the reason of his sadness. Probably the pain he felt or maybe the failure of his brain to remember but one thing for sure, he wanted to stop everything. To stop dreaming about this unknown event that he's dying to know. He looked at the clock by his night stand and it shown four in the morning. He groaned in frustration and kept his head down leaning his forehead on his joined knees.

How he wished he is at home right now so he could escaped through the vineyard and seek his peace but he's no where near home and if he want to call his mum its still three in the morning in Italy and he doesn't want his sudden call wake up his whole house and have his mother worried to death for him. So he sucked it up and headed for the shower. He needed nice warm shower after what happened, his whole body tensed and his head throbbing in pain.

After the shower he put on his clothes and decided for an early breakfast. He made some toast and egg with a cup of coffee brewing from the coffee maker. He read through his books preparing for today's class while he ate and when he finished, he popped two Advil for his headache. Tom arrived sharply at seven to take Alec to his class which started at eight but because of London's remarkable traffic, they had to get out earlier than expected. Tom was surprised when he was about to knock the door Alec had already open it and with his sling back on his right shoulder, he greeted with a smile. "Morning sir." He said cheery.

Alec could only smile and answered back weakly since he felt exhausted still from his early wake up call. Tom sensed the tiredness in his eyes and his face is exhausted looking like he has been up all night. He opened the car door for Alec and he slide in without a word. He went to the other side for his driving seat and drove to Alec's college.

Ten minutes in the car, Tom keep glancing through his mirror and saw Alec leaned back against the window of the car with his eyes closed. "Sir, is everything okay?" Tom asked Alec and he opened his eyes almost immediately. "Y-Yeah, just a headache. I didn't get enough sleep." He said and leaned back his head on the headset. "I could turn around and you can skip today's class. You still seems unwell and maybe you should rest." Alec shook his head answering him and when he noticed Tom couldn't see his responses due to focusing on the road he spoke, "There's no need for that, I'm fine. Its better after the medication." He nodded not wanting to prolong the conversation and continued with their journey.

Magnus House

"Rafe! We're gonna be late! Come on!" Magnus shouted at the bottom of the stairs and not long after a paddle pat of feet running down the stairs. Rafe was wearing his school uniform and around his neck covered with a scarf that never match with his style. No matter how cold it got, he hated scarf around his neck even though Magnus forced it on him. But this morning fashion style gained Magnus attention as he saw his eight years old son running down with it and passed by him like he didn't exist.