8.

We entered the house and it looked like it has been left untouched for many years.  

"There are five bedrooms, go pick one out all of you" Gerard said.  Gerard led me down the hall and into what I was assuming was our bedroom.  

"Am I going to turn into a housewife?" I asked.

"Were not married but in every other way, yeah" He joked.  I looked around the room and I am assuming this was Gerard's old room because it is covered in band posters, drawing and plenty more that described Gerard down to a tea.

All the sudden he pinned me against the wall he connected our lips together our make out session became more heated.  I bit his lip drawing blood and he moved down to my neck finding my sweet spot almost immediately.  I moaned quietly and closed my eyes.  

A knock was heard at our door than I looked a Gerard before answering it.  It was Tyler, without Josh? 

"Where's Josh?" I asked and he looked up at me and smiled.  

"I wanna marry Josh, can we get married?" Tyler asked.

"YES!" Me and Gerard said at the same time. 

"Hey Tyler, bring him down to our room and propose to him, we wanna see it, do you have a ring?" Gerard asked.

"No." Tyler answered.  

Gerard started shifting through his drawers and pulled out a ring.  

"Give this too him" Gerard said handing it to Tyler.  

"Bring him down here, remember?" I said to Tyler who nodded and ran off. 

A few minutes later Tyler and Josh were both in our room.  Tyler looked at me nervously and I gave him a reassuring smile.  He bit his lip and looked down at his feet.  

"Tyler, are you okay?" Josh asked.

"Yes." Tyler responded.  

Tyler looked Josh straight in the eyes than got down on one knee and Josh gasped.  Tyler smiled up at Josh.

"Jishua you make me so happy, I really want you to make me happy forever and always be spooky Jim, I really really really really reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly love you, will you marry me?" Tyler pulled out the ring and Josh smiled really big.

"Yes!" Josh cheered and Tyler put the ring on his finger, they kissed afterwards.  

"Aww" Me and Gerard both said together. 

"Hey, remember what I told you guys about protection" I winked and Gerard giggled.

"Dad, will you tell everyone not to bother us" Josh asked.  

"Yes, baby" I replied. 

"Why?" Gerard added.

Tyler's face turned bright red.  

"We might be using that protection" Josh added and me and Gerard were sort of wordless.

"Have fun, then" I managed and they ran out. 

"Well, that happened" Gerard said running his hand through his hair.  I nodded and then he pushed me down onto the bed.  He connected our lips once again and I felt the best I felt in a long time.  I asked for an entrance with my tongue and he accepted letting me explore his mouth with my tongue freely.

We broke apart for air and I thought about the way the roof of his mouth felt on my tongue and connected our lips back together but this time he won dominance with his tongue.  He explored the roof of my mouth with his tongue as well.  

Our session became more heated as it did before except this time Gerard did not waste time putting hickeys on my neck but instead started making his way down to were my pants were.  

then as soon as we started getting to the good part another knock on the door was heard.  I slouched over and answered it.

"Yes, Brendon?" I asked clearly unamused.

"Are Tyler and Josh uhh...doing it?" Brendon asked.  

"Probably" I responded.  

"Well, is there anything else you need?" Gerard chimed in from on the bed.  

"Can I hang out with you, i'm bored" Brendon asked.  I sighed at my son and opened the door so he could come in before closing it again.

Brendon sat down on the bed where I hopped on with Gerard.  I sighed and lean my head back on Gerard's shoulder.  

I really wish that we could have some privacy for more than 3 minutes.  I guess that this part of being a dad though.  Gerard wrapped his arms around me and Brendon just stared at the wall.  I wish that there was something that Brendon could do so me and Gerard could finish what we were doing.  

"Brendon baby, why don't you and Patrick sing a song for us or something?" I asked.

"I don't wanna sing" He said and I closed my eyes softly.  

"Well we were gonna take a nap, so why don't you do the same" Gerard said laying his head on mine which was resting on his shoulder. 

Brendon shrugged and went to sit on the floor. 

"I'll sit here why'll you take a nap" he said and I sighed once more.

"Might as well just actually take a nap" Gerard whispered into my ear and I nodded then we laid down together.  He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned my head into his chest.  We got under the covers and genuinely took a 3 hour nap.

I woke up and noticed that Tyler, Josh and Brendon where in the bed with us, I sighed and leaned in closer to Gerard.  Maybe I should go shower or me and Gee could shower together, that could get us some privacy.  

Tyler looked up at me.  

"Did you use the protection?" I asked and he nodded.  

"I'm cold" He said moving away from Josh.  

"Come here and lay under the blanket with me baby" I responded and he came and crawled under the blanket with me.  

I could feel Tyler shivering so I wrapped my arms around him.  I miss Gerard's arms around me once again but warming up my son is more important.  

"Why don't you get Josh and Brendon up here too, they must be freezing" I told Tyler who got out from under the covers and shook both of them awake.  Josh and Tyler laid together snuggling under the covers and Brendon laid on the other side of Gerard under the covers.  

Since Tyler and Josh were cuddling I rolled over to face sleeping Gerard and buried my head back into his chest.  He being still half asleep tiredly wrapped his arms around me tightly.  I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent once again.  

Gerard tiredly blinked his eyes open and looked at me lovingly.  

"I see none of the kids hesitated to crawl in with us" He said softly.  I let out a soft chuckle and he connected our lips together.  

"We could take take a shower together then the kids won't invade" I suggested.  He nodded in agreeance and I smiled.  

Our noses touched together and I wouldn't dare break eye contact with this beautiful man.

Maybe we could stay here forever away from the dead.