24.

"I have the cure" Pete said out of the blue.  I looked up at him with hopeful eyes regarding the looks from Tyler, Josh and Brendon.  I blinked a bit, I think the sun rose this morning but Pete's bunker had no windows.

"But....Gerard has to become the leader of the Jesus crew so I can access it" Pete said putting his fork down.

"I can't...Bandit" Gerard said looking in the baby seat at our daughter.

"Unless we kill everyone there which includes innocent people" Pete added.

"We can't do that either" Gerard added.

"We're screwed" I finished. 

"Pretty much" Pete sighed and we continued eating in a awkward silence.

"Dad, can we go outside today?" Tyler asked leaning on Josh.  

"Pete is it safe outside?" I asked looking at him and then back to Tyler.

"No. we actually need to move soon but it should be fine if adults are outside with him" Pete replied.

"Sounds reasonable" I replied and then nodded yes at Tyler.   I sighed and closed my eyes leaning my head down a bit.

"You okay?" Gerard asked rubbing my back.  I nodded yes before biting my lip.

"Just thinking" I replied after a second.  Gerard kept his arm around me I could hear the sound of wind from above us followed by a million soft groans. 

"Dad, Josh sai-" I cut Tyler off and put a finger of my mouth signaling for him to be quiet, I pointed up and cupped a hand around my ear showing them to be quiet and listen.

After a second Pete looked around with panicky eyes. 

"We have to go-" Bronx cut pete off.

"Daddy!" he was crying and then pointed to the wooden bunker door which was caving in at all the weight of the dead. 

"GO GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER KIDS NOW!" Pete yelled throwing his bowl down on the floor causing it to shatter. 

"TYLER JOSH BRENDON GO GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER TOO" Gerard yelled before getting up and rushing to get me and his stuff together, I got all three of our babies stuff together.

"There is a back exit through my room that leads out the side of a mountain but it will take almost 30 minutes to walk all the way through it" Pete was holding onto his daughter and had both of his sons hands in his.  Gerard nodded and we followed pete and entered a dark exit. 

He slammed it closed behind us and locked it before flipping a switch and a million lightbulbs lit up and you could see everything. 

By I meant every single corner and every single everything. 

(A/N) Sorry this is short i'm just so uninspired