16.

The long five days were finally over but now there was an even longer walk ahead of us.  We are now in a completely different area than before and Tyler and Josh are having a hard time keeping quiet.

Everything was now loud and uncomfortable and the headache from the blazing heat was not helping at all.  The back road we were on was deserted and everything that had once lived there was now gone.  I wanted to collapse all ready and we had just started walking, I wonder how Jamia, Lyn Z, Elisa and Kristen felt.  They had little humans inside of them that they had to toat the weight of with them.  

I looked over a Jamia who looked pale.  

"are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded yes and looked up at me.

I could see the sun slowly start to set as we traveled farther in the blazing sun.  

"We might have to find somewhere to camp for the night" Gerard said fiddling with the safety on his gun. 

"Gee, we could stop at this place right here" Mikey said from the back and I glanced up at a small blue house with dead cows on the outside.  Tyler shook his head and shot me a weird look.

"Get over it" Gerard said and we headed inside.  I looked around the small place which was stocked with can foods from the previous now dead owner who we saw hanging from a tree outside.  

"Dad, when my brother sister whatever arrives are we going to stay somewhere are keep moving?" Josh asked me. 

"Well Josh, Ask your other dad about that one" I responded softly trying to make a place on the couch for Jamia and LynZ to sleep.

"Dad, can I sleep with you and dad?" I nodded to Brendon and then he ran off.  

"Dad, Where Joshy go?"

"Dad, dad said to leave him alone"

"Dad, I'm hungry"

"Dad-" I cut them off.

"SHUT UP" I yelled out of aggravation and Tyler whimpered back into Brendon and Josh was hugging onto Gerard.

"Frank" Gerard said motioning for me to go to the other room with him.  I threw the pillow I was holding on the floor and followed Gerard.  

"Frankie?" Gerard asked and a tear went down my face and he stroked my hair behind my ear.  

"I'm sorry" I whispered letting him stroke my hair.  

"Tell the kids you're sorry baby, not me" Gerard responded.

"yell for them" I mumbled and he nodded.

"TYLER JOSH BRENDON HERE" Gerard yelled.  The boys rushed in and I crouched down.  

"Babys I'm so sorry, I was angry and I am scared to be a daddy and you guys just kept putting to much pressure on me and i snapped-" They cut me off with a hug.

"It's okay dad, we forgive you" Brendon said and I gave each one of them a kiss on the cheek.

But the door to the bathroom beside flew open and what we saw was unremarkable.

It was the one and Only Ray Toro, the Ray toro that we all saw get shot and stop breathing.

What the fuck.