13.

I turned over to look at Gee.

"Brendon.  Go pack up your stuff and Get Patrick and Mikey up and tell them to do the same.  Frankie go help Tyler and Josh pack up their stuff while I get mine we have to go" Gerard said calmly and Panic started to rise up in me.  

I quickly obeyed and unwrapped my arms from around Brendon and hurried up the stairs to find Tyler and Josh already packing.  

"We saw" Josh mumbled and I finished helping them and met everyone in the living room.  I looked at Tyler's sad eyes and smiled at him.  He looked down and Josh put his arm around him reassuringly.  They were so cute together. 

"How are we going to get out" Mikey broke the silence.

"Knock, Knock and Knock boys open up" We heard a voice the voice that belonged to the leader of the Jesus people.

Gerard skeptically opened the door and the three Jesus men walked in holding a knife to a tall rather handsome boy's throat.  Girls walked in afterwards and one was hella attractive but Gerard was way hotter by far.

"Listen boys, since you all are the unspeakable sexuality.....homosexual it has me disgusted just saying  it see, all of you over the age of 12 are going to get these fine women pregnant or Dallon here dies also here is the catch you have to keep the babies since you already think it's dandy to have these boys here" He looked at me straight in the eyes and I stared back more intensely.

"No." Gerard said bull headed, I honestly do not want to take care of my own biological kid yet, I'm 16 for god sake these boys can make food and they cry quietly we do not need screaming machines and plus I do not want to do it with anyone but Gerard, I love Gerard.

"Well then let's kill Dallon" He responded pressing the knife harder down onto the tall boy's throat and a small prickle of blood ran out. 

"Don't kill him, is there anyway out of this c'mon you do not have to cause blood shed and nobody besides me is even 18 and look at Patrick he is 13 dude he is not ready to be a dad" Gerard tried and negotiate. 

"I don't care either you impregnate these women or Dallon dies" He would not budge and I could hear Dallon whimpering.

"But isn't it against the bible to have kids before you married" Gerard tried.

"I think Jesus would want this, son" The other guy that was not the leader said.

"Please" Gerard gave in wrapping his arm around me.

"3,2,-" Gerard cut him off.

"No, please" I could hear tears going down his face as they were mine, Mikey and Patrick's.  Brendon, Tyler and Josh were crying but they all three were sort of comforting each other.

"Boy, you either take life or give life and now you have five seconds to decide" Gerard clung tighter to me and I attempted to calm him down but it was hard because I feeling the same as him.

"We'll do it" Mikey spoke up and then gave Patrick a reassuring kiss on the forehead and hugged him for comfort you could hear him apologizing and Patrick crying intensely and me and Gee weren't even talking but we were holding each other closely.

"Five minutes while I pick your girls" he said lining up at least ten girls.

Gerard turned to face me and stroked my cheek.  I leaned my head on his shoulder and cried.  

"Baby, it'll be okay we will just pretend that somehow we had kids together and we can raise them together and love them, I..love you" Gerard stroked my hair trying to reassure me but I was to much of a crying mess.