26.

We are now in the van the speed moving faster than I could manage to comprehend.  I was leaning against the side of the middle seat in tons of pain.  Every single bone in my body felt like it was going to explode and my arm hurt so bad that it felt numb but in a painful way, the most painful way possible.

As if it could get any worse Josh was not handling his pain very well and was laying on Tyler crying very loudly.  Gerard was in the very back seat holding onto all three of our babies as they slept cuddled together. 

Beside him was Mikey slunched over leaning on Kristin who was squeezed into the seat beside him and beside Kristin and Patrick was beside Kristin.  In the middle back seat was Pete's kids.  In my seat was Me, Tyler and Josh and of course Brendon and in the front Pete and Ray. 

"Frankie" Gerard said and I looked all the way in the back at him.

"You okay, baby?" I responded under my breath trying to hide all the pain. 

"We are going to have to sleep in the car tonight" He said and I nodded closing my eyes. 

That night was hell, the worst hell.  Let me just say sleeping in a car with a shit ton of people and being wounded sucked.

A few days later we were at some untouched hotel in Maine and we were putting stuff inside and I think me and Gerard a going to make this our base, I don't know. 

All I know is that Pete said that the Jesus crew couldn't get us now.   Pete said this place was safe and that he knew for a fact Jonah and the others couldn't get to us. 

4 years.

Today is the day my two sons marry each other, they wanted to wait until the babies where old enough to participate.  Josh has healed very well and now they are both 13 just like Patrick was.  Brendon is 14 and Patrick is 17.  Cherry, Lily, Bandit, Rowan and Declanall 4.  Pete and his kids went back because he found out one of his baby mommas are alive.  I'm now 20 and Mikey is 21. Gerard and Ray are 24 and Kristin passed away almost a year ago due to cancer we're guessing. 

"Daddy, Tyty and Joshy are about to kiss pay attention!"Cherry yelled. I realized I was thinking and looked up at my two sons who were smiling at each other.  They have grown so much and so close to each other as well, They were an iconic duo.  I didn't realize I was crying until Gerard put his arm around me and kissed my ear.  

"You may now kiss the groom" Donnie said, he decided to be the preacher and I looked up at Tyler and Josh and they were smiling at each other deeply and then their lips connected.  I stood up and started cheering as did everyone else.

"CONGRATJAWATIONS TYTY!" Lily ran up to them and so did the rest of us and Josh put his arm around Tyler as we all gave them pats on the back and stuff.

"My sons you have grown so much, give me a hug" I said and pulled them in tightly.  Brendon was latched onto my arms, as normal.  We discovered that Brendon has major trust issues and anxiety so he always is latched onto me or Gerard. 

"Bandi, come over here!" Gerard yelled and Bandit looked at him from the window. 

"Daddy, there is someone outside" She said and all of everybody's chattering suddenly stopped as Gerard rushed over to the window.

"GO HIDE NOW!" He yelled and everyone just stared.

"I DIDN'T GIVE YOU A OPTION, FRANK TAKE THE Kids AND GO HIDE!" hey yelled pulling his gun out, we always kept on us just in case.

"No-" I started.

"GO!" He yelled and I grabbed Bandit, Cherry and Lily and we went up the stairs. 

We hid in a small closet in the pool area and Brendon was crying loudly as Tyler and Josh held onto each other for dear life.  Mikey and Patrick were holding onto Declan and Rowan as they cried.  I squeezed Cherry, Lily and Bandit tighter in my arms and Brendon had his head buried into my arm.  I took my arm from around Cherry and put it around Brendon and over Cherry. 

An hour had passed and Gerard has still not came to get us.

"Mikey, we need to go make sure he's okay" I said and Mikey nodded. 

"Kids, stay here Tyler, Josh, Patrick" Make sure they are okay.  They nodded and me and Mikey pulled out guns out and went to investagate.

I ran down to the lobby and Gerard was not in there.  I searched the whole goddamed hotel and gerard was not in there.

"MIKEY WHERE IS HE!" I yelled panicking swinging all the cabinets out.  Mikey stared at me silently. 

"WHERE IS HE!" I yelled and he shook his head.

"NO NO NONONONONONON-" I yelled crying.

"They took him" he said shakily under his breath tears falling down his eyes.

I pulled Mikey into a hug and he glady accepted.

I will do whatever it takes to find Gerard.

Even if it means I die.