9.

I ushered all three kids out of me and Gerard's room.  

"Go play together" I said bluntly closing the door back but this time me and Gerard were alone.  

"Hey, darling"Gerard teased putting his hands on my lower waist.  

"Would you like that shower together?" He added moving his hands down to squeeze my ass.  I bit my lip and turned around.  I nodded and Gerard led me down the hallway to the bathroom before closing the door, locking it and pinning me against it.  

"Why don't you cut the water on, sweetheart?" Gerard asked.  I nodded bending over which made him slap my ass.  I bit my lip to the point of it drawing blood just like Gerard's lip earlier.

I got it to a nice temperature before turning it to the shower only to turn around and see that Gerard was already in his boxers.

"You look so good like that baby" I said walking over to him and he answered by pulling down my pants.  I threw my jacket off and shirt over my head so that we were both in our boxers.  He pinned me against the wall once again keeping his arms around me and kissing all the way to my boxers.  

He ran his fingers under the elastic band that kept them up as if asking permission to pull them down. 

"Take them off of me" I moaned wanting Gerard to cure the bulge in my pants.  He slid them down and stroked my member.  I moaned with pleasure but I also wanted him to do more.  

"Let's get in the shower" Gerard said pulling his own boxers down to reveal his member.  I didn't dare take my eyes of off his beautiful face.  We hopped in the warm water washing over me and it felt good.  

Gerard put his hands on my waist and slowly began trailing down.  I closed my eyes when he got close to my member and as soon as he got close enough to give me pleasure.  A knock on the door was heard along by a muffled sob.

I remembered the door was locked and wrapped a towel around me and opened it.  It was none other than Tyler Joseph. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked pulling him into the bathroom and closing the door. 

"Joshy said he was mad at me because I didn't wanna cuddle because I was too hot and now he hates me and I really love him and I don't want him to be mad and I-" He burst into tears and I pulled him into a hug despite my wet, covered by a towel only body. 

"Oh Ty, he doesn't hate you remember how I thought I hated Gee earlier today he doesn't hate you and he will still love you no matter what, he agreed to marry you why would he hate you over something stupid like that?" I told Tyler he smiled.

"Can I sit in here with you so he can not be angry anymore?" Tyler asked.  I sighed and nodded yes before getting back in the shower.

"We never get any privacy no matter what" Gerard complained.  I nodded stroking his died hair that looked darker than usual as of right now.

"What about when we get out of the shower, Frankie?" Gerard asked. 

"Gee baby, it's okay for him to see us naked we have the same parts as he does" I replied and Gerard sighed in agreeance. 

I started to wash my body but Gerard took over washing it for me, I did the same.  When we got out Tyler was just staring into space.  

"Do you want to take a shower, baby?" I asked putting clothes back on.

"I want to with to take a bath with Joshy but you have to stay in here with us so we don't drown" I am starting to think that his old parents gave him no freedom.  

"Go get Josh and clean clothes" I told him and finished getting dressed.  He ran out of the bathroom where Gerard frowned at me. 

"Being a dad is hard" He huffed, I moved his hair out of his eyes and he started to brush through it.  Tyler ran back with Josh and they were holding hands.  

"Hey baby, why you do this I am going to straighten up a bit and put the food and stuff away" Gerard said exiting the room. 

I sighed and let the boys get undressed before starting the water.  Tyler and Josh both jumped into the tub without hesitation.  

"Josh are you mad at Tyler anymore?" I asked.  Josh nodded no and then Tyler laid his head on Josh's naked lap since the water was only barley deep.  

"Tyler, when the water gets to josh's knees you have to sit up" I told Tyler who nodded.  Josh was sitting cris cross applesauce in the tub and his legs where short.  I could hear one of the dead dwelling outside the bathroom window but did not say anything because it would scare Tyler and Josh.  

"Joshy, we are not boyfriends anymore we are fiances" Tyler realized and Josh smiled and gave Tyler a kiss on the nose.  The water was now to Josh's knees.

"Sit up, Tyler" I said and Tyler automatically sat up.  Tyler then crawled onto Josh's lap Josh wrapped his arms around Tyler's bare waist and Tyler leaned his head back on Josh.  

"You too are the youngest i've ever seen to love each other like you do" I commented earning a smile from both the naked boys.  

I soon turned the water off and began to wash the boys hair.  Josh got a little soap in his eye and I grabbed a washcloth and wet it in the sink almost instantly.  Before I could even turn around Tyler was freaking out trying to get the soap out of Josh's eye.  

"Tyler chill, this is a daddy job" I said and he backed off for a second and I wiped the soap out of Josh's eye leaving him a blinking mess.  

"Thank you" Tyler said for Josh now rinsing the soap out of his hair and I watched carefully for each movement Tyler took with the cup to be sure he didn't drown Josh.  I watched carefully as Josh rinsed the soap out of Tyler's hair as well.  

I gave Tyler and Josh each a rag and soap.  They both washed off themselves then rinsed off.  I helped them get out and let the water out before sitting on top of the toilet lid so they could dry off.  I noticed that Tyler was wearing Josh's shirt and it was a little big on him but it was cute how they were sharing clothes.  

I finished letting them get dressed, Tyler didn't put anything but Josh's shirt and a pair of boxers on while Josh had on a korn shirt and gray, black and white pajama pants.  It was okay that Tyler had only boxers on because it was a house of all boys and nobody was going to care. 

They ran out of the bathroom and I cleaned the water up off the floor.  I threw the towel in the abandoned dirty clothes hamper and then walked out.  

"Hey Gee" I said wrapping my arms around him from behind as he put away stuff in the fridge.  

"Hey, frankie" He responded putting the last bit away and then turning around to face me.  

"How'd the bath go?" He asked.

"A lot of touchy touchy, Tyler freaking out when soap got in Josh's eye and you'll never guess.......even more touchy touchy" I responded and Gerard sighed. 

"Well our touchy touchy got ruined when Tyler over there freaked out because he thought Josh hated him" Gee reminded.  I started to help him put things away when Mikey ran down the steps crying. 

"Gee......I.........f-found this" He sobbed before throwing it down on the counter.  

 I wonder what it could be.