5.

After about 5 hours of sitting in the car with both Tyler and Josh laying somewhere on me we finally stopped.

"What are we doing now, Party Poison?" Patrick asked looking up at Gerard.  Gerard looked back at him through the mirror.  

"We're going to go in this shop grab some supplies and stay moving until we run out of gas" Gerard explained. 

"Should we leave the kids in the car?" Ray asked.  

"No." Gerard said. 

"Get your guns out" He added. 

"Frankie, I need you to keep an eye on Tyler and Josh while we are in here, that is your Job" Gerard nodded to me.  I nodded back waking the two sleeping boys, Josh was laying on my shoulder and Tyler was laying on my lap.

"Were gonna go in here, don't do anything stupid" I told them Tyler looked at Josh for a moment before looking back up at me and nodding.  

We all got out of the car in the fairly deserted land.  We all had our guns facing up ready to shoot and Tyler and Josh were holding hands in front of me, we really need them to have some sort of self defense but for now we just need to stay alive. 

Gerard popped the door open and went in first with his fingers ready to pull the trigger on his gun.  Thankfully there was only one dead and Gerard shot him right in between the eyes, did I mention how hot Gerard was when he was shooting?

I went to the racks with Tyler and Josh following behind me.

"Stay in this isle for now but get whatever your little hearts desire" I told them rushing them off and I grabbed the shopping cart that was in the middle of the isle, deserted.  Tyler and Josh immediately started throwing things in the cart.  

"Slow down, boys you have to leave room for the important stuff like medicine and protection" I winked at them.  Tyler rolled his eyes and then continued to throw stuff in the cart.  

"Can we go to the next isle?" Josh asked.  I nodded letting the children lead me to the next isle.  This isle just so happened to be the candy isle which all three of us went all out on, next was the protection isle, I explained to the boys what it was and how to use it before making them pick some out.  They were a active couple for two 9 year olds.  

"Dad, can we get cereal?" Tyler asked and Josh moved his arm from Tyler's hand to around his waist.  

"Hell YEAH!" I exclaimed and we rushed to the cereal isle.  The two boys picked some out together and threw it in the cart, I picked some out myself and then we got a few more necessities and we were ready to hit the road.  

When we were in the car Gerard said. 

"There is a clothing shop down the street so we are gonna stop there and everyone needs to get clothes" I nodded in response as did everyone else. 

"Can I kiss you again?" I heard Josh whisper to Tyler.

"Yes." I heard Tyler say then I turned my head to see the two boys kissing.  

"Damn." Gerard said from the front seat.  

After they were finished kissing they went back at it but even rougher.  

"Hey boys, get a room" I said.  

Josh backed up and smiled at Tyler.  My son already had a boyfriend and I have had him for a day! 

We stopped at the clothing store and got out me giving the same instructions to the boys as before.  This time when everyone went in Gerard stopped me.