3.

"Gee, we need oh-" Mikey said and Gerard flipped him off, I could feel him still rubbing my back in a soothing motion.

"Well anyways we need to get going soon so get you and your boy toy up" He finished. I shifted over and looked up at Gerard who smiled at me, I wish I could have stayed here for the rest of my life but I knew we had to get up.

"We need to get up, Frankie" He said and I gave him a knowing smile back. We got up and got dressed together but facing different directions. When we finished we walked into the kitchen where breakfast was sitting on two plates for us.

"You two have fun last night?" Ray winked, Gerard rolled his eyes but my face turned bright red.

"We need to get going" Mikey chimed in and we all got up and headed for the door. We decided that we wanted to take the old beat up, graffited car of some kind and Gerard drove. Gerard sat in the front along with Mikey and me and Ray in the back, Gerard looked so damn cool. Before we started he passed us all sunglasses and guns, this is going to be fun.

"Let's go to the elementary school first, saving kids matter" Mikey said.

"I wanna be one's dad" I added jokingly.

"That means Gerard is the mom" Ray added.

Gerard rolled his eyes. We pulled up to the elementary school and immediately noticed two boys holding hands in a tree crying with the dead under them.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" I cheered then we got out of the car. We ran and shot the dead under the two boys holding hands.

"Are you bit?" Gerard asked.

"No, help our friends Patrick and Brendon they are on top of one of the school buses" The less Asian one said.

"Go get them, Mikey and Ray me and Frank will get these boys down" Gerard said.

"Hi, I'm your new dad" I said to both of them.

"That would be incest because we are boyfriends" The less Asian one shot back, damn that one is sassy.

"Aww" Me and Gerard said at the same time.

"Then I'll be one of your dads" Gerard replied.

"fine." The sassy one huffed jumping down from the tree his boyfriend following behind.

"I want the short one to be my dad" The sassy one said and I gave him an offended look.

"I'm not short i'm fun-sized" I defended.

"That is the definition of short" he responded.

I sighed and led them to the car.

"I'll sit in here with them" I told Gerard and he nodded and went to go help Ray and Mikey.

"What are your names?" I asked.

"I'm Tyler Joseph" The sassy one said.

"I wish I was Tyler Joseph" The other said, damn, that one is sassy too.

"He is Josh Dun, my boyfriend" Tyler said with pride.

"I'm Frank Iero" I told them pointing at them.

"Since you are my dad now how old are you?" Tyler asked looking up at me. Tyler had brunette hair and a soft face and slightly crooked ears and wore a red a black jacket with black skinny jeans.

"I am 16 how about you, Tyler" I asked.

"I am 9 and so is my boyfriend, but you are not his dad the other guy with red hair is" Tyler responded.