Bite-sized (Niles)

A NILES ONE-SHOT REQUESTED BY Yukiki2284! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR TAKING WAY TOO GODDAMNED LONG TO GET THIS SHIT OUT, FFS

Regardless, I hope you and whoever else reads this likes it x.x

ALSO, uhm, another reason I haven't been updating this is... I kinda lost all of your requests.

I KNOW I KNOW, I'M SORRY, I SHOULD JUST HANG UP MY AUTHOR LICENSE NOW (yeah cause I'm totally good enough to have one of those)

They got lost due to my laptop completely resetting itself. I lost like, literally everything. I had all of my requests in a specific folder I had on my home screen, but due to the reset, they all got lost, and I had to feverishly scan Wattpad for ANY requests you all may have sent me. I was honestly too devastated to even admit this had happened, and I'm aware I should have, so I'm really, truly, honest to God sorry.

Needless to say, I'm keeping all future requests in PHYSICAL form and I am no longer trusting my laptop to keep them safe.

So, if you guys could either DM me or comment on this story with your requests (new or old, it don't matter), THAT WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED! Idk if this one was my oldest request or not, but it's literally the only one I could find. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

~~~THIS STORY COMES WITH A SCENT OF LIME, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED~~~

======================================================

You sighed. Today was so damned stressful. So much more than usual. It was even to the point where Xander was at his wits end, and that was saying something. Everyone was doing whatever they could to unwind, ones like Selena off to go on a mass shopping spree, while Peri probably went off to stab some creature or inanimate object. Anything with blood, and she was good to go. With a sigh, you looked at your sword. You were a regular Cavalier Class, hoping to upgrade to a proper Horseback Knight when you were strong enough and Xander deemed you worthy. Xander WAS the one who taught you everything you knew, after all. He was still much better than you, by a thousand miles, but learning under a teacher like him was an honor on its own, so you took every session as seriously as you possibly could.

You know it gets bad when Xander tells you that you need to tone it down a bit.

"Ahh, screw it." You muttered, grabbing your sword and followed Peri. You were down for stabbing something too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Peri, calm down! Lord Xander and Lord Corrin are gonna kill us if you beat up that dummy any more!"

"It's not bleediiiing! I WANNA SEE BLOOD!"

"OK, OK calm down..."

Shoot, this was bad. She was on the verge of throwing a tantrum at this rate.

"Peri, stop!"

She had thrown her steel sword down onto the ground and started to shriek as tears streamed down her face, her mascara and eyeliner getting caught in the flood of tears and leaving dark, black lines down her cheeks as her sobs echoed throughout the training grounds.

"NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! WHY ISN'T IT BLEEDING?!"

You ran up to the young girl, grabbing both of her arms and dragged her away from what remained of the training dummy, with Peri literally kicking and screaming as you did. It took a little while, a little while longer than you wanted, but you finally managed to get her to calm down, at least a little bit, which resulted in her kneeling in front of you and literally crying in your arms. All you could really do was sigh at your friend as you patted her head, awkwardly trying to console her in what few ways you knew how.