Because We're Here (Owain)

A One-Shot requested by bbub14

I GOT MY NEW 3DS!

AND YES, FIRE EMBLEM FATES WAS THE FIRST GAME I PLAYED ON IT!

I got myself the New 3DS XL with the Purple Galaxy Skin! I even got myself the Three Year Warranty, so if it fucks up THIS TIME, I can fix it xD

But I didn't forget about your request, bbub14! In fact, I was so upset that it took me so long to get this Request out for you :(

But, Owain, the Epic Sealer of Darkness (or whatever Title he's come up with now) IS HERE!

Hope ya enjoy :)

P.S., this One-Shot kinda-sorta contains Spoilers for Fire Emblem Awakening! You've been warned!

=============================================

How could he let this happen?! He had gotten so careless! All the Dark Spirits that had overcome him forced him to lose control, a Blinding Rage built up by Pure, Boiling Warriors Blood, and Epic Swordfighting Skills lead him to--!

Put simply without overdramatic effect, Owain had gotten injured on the Battlefield.

It's not like it was major. It's a wound that would be healed with maybe even a Scar in a Week or Two. But the only reason it was supposedly "bad" was because Owain was seriously going overboard with this wound.

And because both Owain's Mother, Lissa, and her best friend, Maribelle, were busy, with that Feminine Priest nowhere to be found, it was up to you, (Y/n), to sort this out.

You were Morgan's Older Sister and a fairly talented Troubadour (You decide who your Father is). While Morgan was the one who strove to be as Tactically Advanced as his Mother, Robin, it was you who just smiled and encouraged him to go on, promising him that you'd keep him alive through all of it. You were never really one to keep your hair styled in pretty ways since you never saw the point of it, being one who went into battle frequently. So you just usually kept your Bangs pinned back to keep them from getting in your eyes. And you absolutely adored the Color (F/c), so your entire Troubadour Outfit was based on that color.

It could've been Maribelle's Son, Brady, that was in the tent with Owain to heal him, but Brady was already working on a few other Soldiers in another Tent on the Other Side of Camp.

So. Not only were you forced to help Owain in his time of need, but you were forced to deal with his Overdramatic Ramblings and Squirming at the same time.

"How I've failed! All of my Comrades, each looking upon me with Great Pity and Disappointment in their eyes! How I mourn over my Lost Swordsman Skills, over my Lost Dignity and Pride! I'll never be able to look them in the eyes again... Why have you failed me, Swordhand, WHY?! You have cost us--!"

THUNK!

"OW!"

"STOP MOVING!"

You normally were one of the Few People in Camp who could handle Owain's Dramatic Rambling, but THIS. This was an Ordeal and a Half.

You sighed in slight frustration as you placed down the Healing Staff you had just used to smack Owain's Head with and turned around, grabbing some Disinfectant Cream off the Nearby Table before turning back to Owain and kneeling down in front of him. Putting a Small Dab of the Cream on your Finger, you leaned forward and tried pressing the Cream to Owain's Wound that was on his Chest, but he hissed in pain and flinched away from your touch.

You let out a Small Sigh before whispering out a Tiny Apology, continuing to apply the Cream.

"(Y/n)? Dear, are you in here?"