Five

Saturday finally arrived and everyone prepared themselves. Jimin still couldn't believe he was actually in the past trying to rewrite his fate. He often thought that he would sleep and re awaken back into his depressed life but it wasn't the case. He still remained in the past. He always awoke with so much happiness whenever he opened his eyes and saw himself still here.

That morning, he went out to train for the competition which was coming in two weeks. He practiced till he was tired then he freshened up and decided he needed to stretch out his muscles with a little jog back to the dorm. He was at the side walk running when he suddenly bumped into someone. It was a woman and she screamed loudly as all the books she was holding fell to the floor.

"I'm so sorry?" Jimin whispered and helped the girl pick up her books.

"Thanks!" She muttered.

"You are welcome" He said. They both stood up. He handed her the books and looked into her face. He froze when he saw her, his future wife. How could he have forgotten this moment? This was how they had first met each other without knowing their families knew each other and was secretly planning their wedding.

"Jeonyeong?" he whispered

She blinked at him. "How...How do you know my name?"

He thought fast. "It says so on your book here" he responded and she nodded looking at her name scribbled in front of one of her text books.

This was another opportunity for him to change the future where he marries her. There was only one solution he could think of for now. He looked at her blushing at him.

"Well, thanks for your help" She whispered and started walking away from him.

"Wait!" He said and she turned around, a certain kind of attraction lingering in her eyes.

"I'm sorry...i know you don't really know me but I was wondering if you'll like to accompany me to a party today"

She stared at him closely then nodded her head. "I don't know, I don't know you and I'm not the party type"

"I promise you will be safe. I just need a date to go with me. If you don't like it, you can leave"

She seemed to be thinking about it before she finally spoke. "Just give me your phone number. I can't guarantee that I'll come"

He smiled openly at her but worried a bit. "Okay fine" He said and they exchanged numbers.

"By the way, my name is Jimin, Park Jimin"

"Nice to meet you" She said and they shook hands before she slowly left.

Jimin returned to the dorm where Hoseok and another of their friend Jin were busy throwing clothes all over the place. Jin was currently dating Namjoon, Taehyung's friend and the team captain of the basketball team. He smiled when he looked at him. He was handsome with his jet black hair, full lips and twinkling eyes. In the future, he and Namjoon would be married and they would adopt two beautiful sons.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" He said.

Jimin shook his head "Nothing...."

Jin just shrugged and held out a denim shorts and a white shirt with knitted sleeves.

"Hoseok has been killing me all day. He doesn't know what to choose from all these clothes he has" He complained pointing at the heap of clothes scattered all over Hoseok's bed.

Hoseok hissed "Well excuse me Mr Perfect who is dating the captain of the basket ball team and one of the hottest guys on campus" He paused. "I need a boyfriend!"