Nineteen

Jimin finished all his lecture quite early and looked at the watch on his wrist. It was past three. Earlier, he had texted Hoseok about the fundraiser and he heartily agreed to come over and help, not even for him not even because of him but because of Taehyung. He also said he would drag Yoongi to the fundraiser and Jimin wondered how he would do it.

He was dreading it. He really didn't want to go but he didn't want to disappoint Taehyung. He had never asked him to come to the orphanage before. This was the first time he was asking which meant that it was very important to him. The sudden realization that he was actually having interest in Taehyung wasn't helping matters at all. It was really difficult to process. If he had to be honest with himself, he didn't like this feeling. He hated it. He hated unplanned events. They made him restless and uncomfortable but he would try to control this feeling. After much debating with himself, he decided to go to the orphanage. He was leaving the school building when he saw Taemin and Jungkook. They where both walking towards the jeep when Jungkook turned as he spotted him coming out.

"Hey Jimin. What's up?" He called out. Much as he liked Jungkook, he wasn't the one in his mind right now. His head was too muddled up. He just nodded his head and started to walk past.

"Hey Jimin, are you alright?" Taemin shouted to him causing him to pause in midstride.

"I'm fine Taemin. Don't mind me" he said. He glanced towards them and saw them talking to each other before Taemin turned to him.

"Hey Jimin, can we give you a ride? You look tired" he said.

Jimin shook his head fervently. He really doesn't want to be in the same space as them.

"No... Thank you"

"Come on Jimin. Don't refuse us"

He looked at Jungkook and noticed the grin on his face. He really didn't know what was going on in Jungkook's mind. Who did he really like? Him or Taemin? He really had to know because he wasn't ready to become second fiddle. He was a one man kind of person and if he was in a relationship, he was going to have his partner all to himself. He was too possessive to share.

He stared at Jungkook and he whined "Come on Jimin, I'll take you wherever you are going"

Jimin sighed. He really couldn't escape this. He walked towards them and went to the jeep. They all entered and Jungkook drove off quickly.

"Drop me at Bangtan orphanage" Jimin said.

Jungkook raised his eye brows. "Bangtan orphanage? What for?"

"Taehyung invited me to help out with a fundraiser for the kids at the orphanage." Jimin answered.

There was silence. "A fundraiser? That sounds nice" Taemin said.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah it does"

Jimin had a feeling again that Jungkook was up to something.

"We'll drop you there and perhaps, we'll join you"

Jimin gasped. He was right. Jungkook was up to something.

"Babe, are you sure?" Taemin said staring at him.

Jungkook grabbed his hand and squeezed it softly.

"It's for the kids, Baby. Think of the kids" Jungjook said and kissed the back of Taemin's hand. Jimin rolled his eyes at the act of affection especially when they started making googly eyes at each other.

"I didn't know you where into this sort of thing. That's great Kookie" Taemin said and smiled at Jimin "We'll join you Jimin"

Jimin faked a smile. "Wow! Great!" he said. He didn't want them to come. Seeing them together was only going to add to his headache. He was already having one at that moment because of them so he tried to avoid looking at them.