Eighteen

Jimin couldn't believe he had actually successfully avoided Taehyung for the past three days. It was like he had become a professional spy sneaking out of the dorm at unbelievably early hours and coming back pretty late when he was sure Taehyung would be back to the dorm. As a result, he often ended up sleeping during lectures. He became too tired to practice. This hiding from Taehyung thing was getting really tiring and difficult to keep up with. He knew he couldn't do this for long. It was true because one day, he finally got caught.

It was six thirty in the morning when he crept out of his room yawning tiredly. He stopped when he heard a familiar voice in front of him that kept him on edge.

"Hi there Jimin"

He turned rapidly and saw Taehyung leaning against the wall. He was folding his arms staring at him and damn did he look angry. Jimin's face became hot as he looked down at his feet unable to face Taehyung. His heart was beating too fast.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

"Going for lectures. I have a test by eight and.... "

"Stop lying to me. I know you don't have any tests and even if you did, six thirty? It's too damn early"

He stopped, glaring at him. "You've been avoiding me!" he said bluntly.

Jimin scoffed. "Avoiding you? Gosh...why would i?" Jimin stuttered.

"I know you Jimin. I know you like the back of my hands. You've been avoiding me" He stopped suddenly looking uncomfortable as he chewed his lower lip.

"And i know it's because of that kiss" he whispered. He looked really sad as he took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for kissing you!"

He's sorry?

"I know you don't like me like that and it must have been really awkward for you so you probably didn't know how to face me and started to avoid me"

He grabbed Jimin's hand. "But i want you to forget everything that happened and let's go back to how we where before"

Jimin didn't know what to say. He was getting everything all wrong.

"You think I was avoiding you because i don't like you?" he whispered and Taehyung looked confused.

"Isn't that the reason why?" he stopped as his eyes started shining with hope. "Or is there another reason?"

Jimin regained a level of control. "Of course not. I really wasn't happy you kissed me and those things you said to me, they upset me Taehyung" He blatantly lied.

Taehyung's face fell and he looked totally heartbroken. "Those words where spoken in a moment of drunken stupor so please just forget it all"

Forget it all. Jimin repeated to himself. How on earth was he supposed to forget it all? That night had changed something inside of him. That kiss, he had liked it. Damn he had even kissed back because of how good it had felt. Those words Taehyung had said evoked something inside him. They kept ringing inside his head over and over again and now that he looked at Taehyung, he was looking at him differently. He was seeing him not only as his friend but as a man now. A very attractive man who knew how to kiss really really well.

Jimin shook his head. He shouldn't be thinking this way. He had to get his head back in the game. Even though Taehyung was confusing him he couldn't forget about Jungkook.

"I want us to go back to being the way we where before too so I'm going to forgive you because you forgave me back when i kissed you too"

Taehyung grinned looking relieved.

"Thanks Jiminah and i almost forgot about that!" he said.

He almost forgot about that? Here I am killing myself over a simple kiss and he forgot about mine

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Taehyung questioned staring at how Jimin glared at him. The latter shook his head.

"It's nothing!" he said.

"I also came to give you this" Taehyung said bringing out a paper from his pocket. He handed the paper to Jimin who silently perused over it.

"The orphanage is holding a two weeks fundraiser for the kids. I want you to come!"

Jimin shook his head. "Me and kids. It's a no no!"

"Lots of students are volunteering to help out during this fundraiser. I'll like for you to join us"

Jimin groaned. "But i have practice and...."

Taehyung pouted. "Then that means you haven't forgiven me"

Jimin sighed. "I see what you're doing. Emotional blackmail huh?"

Taehyung chuckled exposing his boxy smile. "Seems to work every time"

Jimin found himself taking note of all the small things he had never noticed before. His eye smile, the mole under his nose. They where beautiful and those lips. Those red juicy lips.

He shook his head. "Get a grip Jimin" he thought to himself.

"Jiminah, are you alright? You seemed...off"

"I'm fine!" Jimin blurted out and pretended to be concentrating on the paper.

"I'll see how i can fit it into my schedule"

"We hold the fundraiser for two hours after school and from twelve to five every weekend"

"I'll try and see what i can do"

"Inform Hoseok about it too!"

Jimin nodded.

"I'm so glad we've cleared the air between us. I don't want things to be uncomfortable"

Jimin nodded. "You're my best friend. Nothing can be uncomfortable between us" he said and Taehyung suddenly pulled him into a hug. Jimin was startled at first but allowed his arms wound round his waist. He smelled of flowers, pleasant and warm. The hug lasted for a while before they pulled apart.

"Well... See you later today" Taehyung said, blushing.

Jimin nodded and watched him walk away. As he watched him, he realized something. Something that was going to change everything. He had feelings for Taehyung his best friend.

This is a short chapter. I didn't mean for it to be short but I wanted to begin the next drama on a whole new chapter so here we are. Jimin is at a cross roads and soon, he'll be forced to make a choice. Thanks for reading. Lots of love to you all.