Thirteen

"Hyung, Jimin is angry with me isn't he?" Jungkook said as he drove to the music department with Taehyung at the passenger seat.

Taehyung just nodded his head. "Isn't it obvious. You kinda hurt him yesterday"

"Which is why I find it so difficult to believe that he got over it that easily" Jungkook mused.

Taehyung side eyed him. " What are you trying to say?"

Jungkook sniffed "I mean, it's kinda hard to believe that he started dating you just yesterday when he was clearly into me!"

Taehyung frowned. He wasn't liking this conversation one bit and Jungkook was getting on his nerves with every second.

"Why is it so hard to believe that he is dating me?"

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know. Isn't it too sudden?"

He paused setting his lips into a thin line before he continued. "Besides, I don't want you to be a rebound guy!"

Taehyung tightened his fist at he gritted his teeth in anger.

"Jeon Jungkook, I will forget this conversation even took place because you are still a friend of mine but I will appreciate it if you butt out of my relationship with Jimin. Is that understood?"

Jungkook was quiet for a while before he took a deep breath. "Sorry hyung. I was only concerned. Besides, I have my eyes on someone else!"

"Lee Taemin!"

"Exactly!" Jungkook answered with a grin.

Taehyung just looked out the window thinking to himself about that word Rebound guy. Somehow, it hurt to hear that word because it was true. He was only a rebound guy to Jimin. Wait, he was lower than that. He was fake and Jungkook even doubted his so called relationship with Jimin. He didn't blame him though. It was suspicious but he would have to go through it all because he cared about Jimin and he wanted to see him happy no matter what.

They finally stopped in front of their department and they both got down from the car.

"Take care of Jimin!" Jungkook called out.

"Take care of Taemin" Taehyung answered back and they separated. They where both in different years. Taehyung was in his final year while Jungkook was in his third year.

After school, Taehyung had a feeling that Jungkook wasn't convinced yet about his relationship with Jimin because he kept looking at him with suspicion and it was making him extremely comfortable. He wasn't that experienced in the world of dating. He had only ever had two girlfriends in his life and even then, they had never been serious. Not so serious for him to give any of them his first. For some reason, he found it difficult to give his all to a relationship. Something kept stopping him from being totally committed to the relationship but now he was fake dating his best friend and he wanted to make a statement probably because he wanted to prove Jungkook wrong but why would he want to prove him wrong. All these was confusing but one thing was definitely for sure, he needed help and it came in the form of his friend and captain of the basketball team Kim Namjoon.

Kim Namjoon gave him a tap on the shoulder waking him from his reverie.

"Yah V, where's your mind man?" he said. V which stands for victory was Taehyung's nickname in the team because he always brought them good luck during their difficult games. He was the hidden weapon of the team, the masked ace.

Taehyung looked at him forcing himself to smile.

"Hey RM!" he said referring to Namjoon's nickname.