Fourteen

Jimin and Taehyung stared at each other from across the table. They where at a coffee shop sitting at the far back, away from every other person and distractions. There was a small piece of paper placed on the table between them. Jimin was chewing the butt of his pen looking deep in thought.

"Now, we need to draw up rules regarding our relationship. I promised Hobi not to allow things get out of hand" he said.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Things getting out of hand? Are you afraid you're going to fall for me?" he said cheekily.

"Yah! Who's falling for who? Besides, you'll be the one falling for me not the other way around" Jimin said pouting.

Taehyung smiled. "Is that so?" he said.

Jimin returned his smile. "Of course, it won't take much effort for me to seduce you. I'm the king of seduction"

Taehyung laughed quietly. "Yeah! The king of seduction. Why don't you use your great seduction skills on Jungkook instead of doing this fake dating thing with me"

Jimin hung his head. " He might fall for me but Jungkook is a play boy. He isn't the type to stick to one person and i want him all to myself"

Taehyung sighed. "Oh... Alright. Let's get on with it"

Jimin nodded his head and began to write.

"Rule number one. No kissing!" he said.

"Kissing? No problem with that one" Taehyung said non chalantly.

Jimin froze, glaring at him. "Yah, what's that supposed to mean?"

Taehyung shrugged. "What is it? or do you want us to be kissing?"

Jimin shook his head. "No but it just seemed you where so uncomfortable with it. Mind you, I'm a great kisser"

Taehyung smiled knowingly. "Yeah, I know!" he said with a taunting gaze and Jimin reddened recalling the kiss at the party.

"Yah, that doesn't count!" he yelled.

Taehyung just laughed and continued. "So are we kissing or not?"

"No! We're never kissing" Jimin added hiding his red face.

He continued writing. "No cuddling except in the presence of Jungkook"

Taehyung seemed thoughtful. "Really? But we cuddle all the time even as friends"

Jimin reddened again. "Oh, we do! But we can be very extra about it in the presence of Jungkook"

"Okay!" Taehyung agreed. He remembered something. "But how about we don't tell our friends we are fake dating at least for now"

Jimin looked up at him with confused eyes. "What? but why?"

Taehyung took a deep breath. "Jungkook seems suspicious of us"

"Really?"

"Yes. He told me yesterday he was suspicious of our sudden relationship. He didn't believe it and I think he's going to start investigating us and if we tell our friends who are also close to him, he's bound to find out"

Jimin looked worried. "You're right about that. Scratch that. We aren't telling others. Only Hoseok knows and I hope he keeps it to himself and don't go blabbing to Yoongi"

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, Yoongi and Jungkook are really close so he could find out if Hoseok tells him"

Jimin sighed. "Then I'll just have to tell Hoseok to keep it to himself"

Taehyung nodded as they wrote down other random things they shouldn't do with each other until it was time to leave. Jimin stood up first.

"Make sure you keep to the arrangement. Don't fall for me!" Jimin said smiling wryly.