Seven

Jimin woke up to an aching migraine. He looked around him for a moment and realized he was in an unfamiliar room still dressed in the party clothes from yesterday.

He took a long breath and got out of bed. He looked through the window and recognized the porch. He was still at Namjoon's house. He must have been too drunk to go home

He had a mild ache in his stomach and it made him feel unwell. He tried to remember what happened yesterday but his mind was totally foggy. He couldn't remember much of what happened  but he couldn't stop this nasty feeling in his guts.

He vomited and washed his mouth in the toilet feeling better. He had to head back to the dorm and change his clothes. He still reeked of alcohol.

As he was about leaving, the door opened and Hoseok came in. Jimin was quite surprised to see him.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

He didn't fail to notice the blush that had risen to his cheeks.

"Well, I was pre-occupied"

Jimin shook his head. He knew what pre-occupied meant to Hoseok. He raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"You got laid last night didn't you?"

Hoseok was quiet before he laughed nervously.

"It just happened. It was the alcohol but I think he's okay" He stopped and chuckled "Well it can't be compared to the show you put up last night"

Taehyung was confused. "What show?"

Hoseok grinned "You mean you have forgotten what happened last night? It was epic!"

"I have no idea what you are talking about" he said shaking his head in confusion.

"Alright then, I'll give you a clue" Hoseok said and pursed his lips. He started making kissing sounds.

"What the hell are you?... "

Jimin froze. He remembered now. He had kissed his best friend Kim Taehyung in front of everyone at the party and the look in his eyes. He was filled with so much embarrassment.

He gasped. "Oh my god, what have I done?"

"Good, you remember"

"Is he here? Should I call him or something?" Jimin rambled on.

"First of all, calm down. He isn't here. He left after carrying you here. You were too drunk"

Jimin covered his face "I can't believe I did that? What got into me. I wonder what he must be thinking of me?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes "Don't make a big deal of it besides it seemed to make a great impression on Jungkook"

Jimin's eyes widened and he gazed at Hoseok.

"Really?"

Hoseok smirked. "I think you have gained his attention. You were hot as hell yesterday. Even the way you danced, you were like a professional stripper. He couldn't stop staring at you"

Jimin broke into smiles. He couldn't believe this. Could this really be true? Was Jungkook taking an interest in him? He shook his head.

"First, I have to apologize to Taehyung" He whispered. He thought of Jeonyeong. Perhaps, his plan had worked. Showing her he was gay was going to ruin every chance of her accepting the marriage proposal from his family. It worked far more than he expected except he hadn't wanted to use Taehyung.

His finger hovered over the call button on his phone.

"Are you going to call him or not?"

He kept his phone aside. "I'll call him later. I don't think I'm ready. It's too awkward"