Twenty five

"Jungkook! Jungkook!"

A boy with spectacles and brown hair shouted towards him when he came out from the rest room. He had a huge smile on his face as he waved his hands at him but Jungkook picked his steps slowly bowing his head as he strode towards the boy. A few distance away sat four other boys calling out to him. Jungkook's attention was divided at that moment as he dragged his feets to the other boy.

"What is it Yugyeom?" He said in a barely audible voice.

Yugyeom casually glanced to the side taking sight of the other boys. He took a deep breath sighing sadly.

"I thought we could hang out today"

"Sorry, I can't...i have basketball practice...i need to make the team so I'll be busy for a while" he was lying straight out and the other knew it but nodded anyway.

"Oh...okay!" he muttered.

He glanced at the other boys again. "Your friends are waiting"

Jungkook didn't leave fast enough as he muttered a very faint good bye and ran off knowing the other was watching him.

Jungkook wasn't bad. Sure, he loved having things his way and was a bit of a jerk but that didn't make him a bad boy right?

Do you know that you're a bad person?A really bad person?

Those words made him uncomfortable. He shook his head. He didn't know anything. Sure, they used to be very close back when he was in high school till he came to college and became popular. Yugyeom was a medical student but Jungkook wanted more. He wanted to live and Yugyeom was only dragging him back. He became boring, not worth his time or attention. It had been almost three years since they stopped talking to each other so it was quite a surprise when he met him at the orphanage that first day.

Yugyeom was helping out a bunch of sick children in a small room when Jungkook happened to stumble into that same room. Their eyes met and he froze on the spot but then frowned as he looked at him. Yugyeom was still a nerd with the round glasses and the boring expression on his face. He was surprised when Yugyeom left what he was doing with the children and headed to where he stood.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as the latter stood in front of him folding his arms over his chest.

"What are you doing here?" he whispered.

"What does it look like?"

Yugyeom folded his arms. "I didn't know someone like you cared about this sort of thing"

Jungkook scoffed. "Actually, I don't. I'm actually more interested in something else" he said fixing his eyes on Jimin as he licked his lips.

Yugyeom shook his head. "Typical" he muttered looking towards the direction of Jimin who was busy talking with Taehyung.

"You should know that Jimin is Taehyung's boyfriend so don't try to do anything funny"

Jungkook chuckled. "Like that has ever stopped me before"

Yugyeom sighed as Jungkook suddenly focused his attention on him.

"Yah, how do you know them anyway?"

Yugyeom shrugged. "Taehyung is my room mate. We've been living  together since the beginning of this year"

"I see... "

Jungkook nodded his head before leaning closer to Yugyeom who shifted back a little.

"Do you know anything about their relationship?" he whispered.

Yugyeom scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Of course not. I'm not that close to Taehyung and his friends but i do know one thing Jimin is really important to him"