Twelve

"What?" Taehyung yelled causing everyone inside the shop to stare at them.

"Yah! Not too loud!" Jimin whispered looking deadly embarrassed.

Taehyung looked at him,  taking in a soft breath to calm his nerves. Soon, they where no longer the object of everyone's attention.

"You want me to be your boyfriend?" Taehyung added with eyes wide open.

"Fake boyfriend!" Jimin corrected. Taehyung groaned.

"It's only going to be for a short time. Besides, remember you told me not to make things easy for him and to play hard to get" he pressed further.

Taehyung shook his head rapidly. "Yeah, I did but not this! This is a really bad idea...i can't be your boyfriend"

"Fake boyfriend!" Jimin corrected again.

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah right Jimin. Whether it's fake or not, I have to do things with you in public and it's going to be weird"

Jimin frowned. "Weird? We've been doing couple things since highschool. Remember when I had to cover for you and pretend to be your boyfriend to chase away those girls who were always after you?"

Taehyung sighed and Jimin nodded his head satisfactorily. "This time won't be any different. See it as repayment for what I did for you in high school"

Taehyung scoffed. "You're not serious"   he said and Jimin just smirked.

"Now I know nothing goes for nothing" he whispered gravely and Jimin gazed at him deeply. He didn't want to think about the fact that Taehyung could have feelings for him. He didn't know when his feelings began or if it had always been there. Either way, it would make everything difficult but he put it aside.

"Please Taehyung. I need to make Jungkook notice me. I need to make him see what he'll be missing if he chooses Taemin over me" he pleaded wearing an adorable pout on his face.

"If he chooses you, what happens?"

"We fake end our relationship and everyone is happy!"

Taehyung sighed. "If only it was that easy" he whispered. He was quite for a while before taking a deep breath.

"Okay I'm doing this only because you are my best friend" he said with a final sigh.

A wide smile spread across Jimin's lips, his eyes curving into moon crescents.

"Thank you! Thank you so much" he said happily.

Taehyung smiled at him.

"We can start now. We have to make it look as real as possible so Jungkook doesn't suspect anything. Only our close friends can know about our agreement"

Taehyung nodded hiding a light frown. For some reason, he wasn't comfortable with this arrangement. He had a strange feeling this was all going to bite him in the ass later.

When they left the ice cream shop, holding hands felt a bit awkward now. Maybe it was because they where now something more even though it was fake. They laughed the awkwardness off trying to make things lighter.

They returned to the dorm and stopped in front of Jimin's room.

"Thanks Taehyung. You've made me feel a whole lot better" he said.

"This is the part where the boyfriends kiss before parting ways but of course I'm not going to kiss you...ew" Taehyung squeezed his face and Jimin hit his chest playfully faking a frown.

"But we've kissed before" Jimin reminded him and his friend's face turned red.

"That doesn't count. You where drunk" Taehyung said and Jimin laughed shaking his head at him.