Six

They finally arrived in front of Namjoon's house. The front lawn was heavily packed with people.

As soon as they got down from the car, Nayeon grabbed Taehyung and wound her arms around his.

"Shall we?" She said in a hot sultry tone.

Taehyung grinned fully at her. "Of course"

He wiggled his shoulders to Jimin who just scoffed.

Nayeon dragged him and they both went into the house. Jimin couldn't help staring towards their direction. What was with this bitter feeling in his heart?

Hoseok arranged his clothes. "I'll be off you two, wish me luck"

He walked off leaving Jimin and Jeongyeon alone.

"Hello!" Jeonyeong whispered but Jimin looked far away. She waved her hand in front of him.

"Earth to Jimin!" She whisper yelled and he looked at her and got embarrassed immediately.

"Sorry..."

"You seemed pretty far away" She said.

"I just had something on my mind"

She blushed. "I hope it won't trouble you much"

"I hope so...." he said to himself but the girl didn't hear him.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing....let's go in"

They held hands and entered the house. It was full of college students drinking, dancing and having a good time.

Jimin spotted Taehyung and Nayeon drinking at the make shift bar. Hoseok was dancing with this dude Yoongi who was also Taehyung's friend. Jin was sitting on Namjoon's lap and having a conversation. However, he couldn't spot Jungkook.

He saw Taemin sipping his drink slowly and looking at the dancers so he and Jeongyeong approached him.

"Hey Taemin what's up?"

Taemin's face lit up into a smile.

"Hey Jimin, how are you? Come sit down"

They sat beside him and Taemin stared at Jeonyeong.

"Who is she?"

"My date"

Jeonyeong smiled warmly "Hi, I'm Jeonyeong" she said

Taemin seemed surprised " I'm Taemin Jimin's friend and class mate. I had no idea he would bring you as a date. I thought...."

"So where's Jungkook? Have you seen him around?" He quickly interrupted.

Taemin shook his head. "I have not seen him at all today"

Jimin stared at him closely. He had a sulky expression on his face and there were dark circles under his eyes as if he hasn't been getting enough sleep.

"What's up with you? Have you been sleeping at all?"

"it's nothing. It's just that I ran into someone unpleasant yesterday"

Jimin scoffed "Could that someone happen to be Min ho?"

Taemin tried unsuccessfully to hide the truth but it was written all over him. "Why would he have anything to do with anything"

Jimin was about to speak when the guy who had been talking to Hoseok Yoongi stood at the top of the stairs.

"Now, to introduce the man of the moment! The most handsome, multi talented man from Bangtan college. JEON JUNGKOOK!"