Fifteen

The boys all gathered around the basketball court. The coach, a huge tall man blew his whistle making them form a long line in front of him.

"Now, the friendly match between Bangtan college and our rivals Exo college will be up next week!" he shouted, straining his eyes at everyone of them.

"As you know, they are our strongest and fiercest competitors which means that we can't afford to be lax. We must train harder in other to beat them. Are we clear!"

"Yes sir!" The boys roared

"Are we clear?" The coach shouted harder.

"Yes sir!" They responded more louder than before and the coach nodded his head approvingly.

"Okay! Now group yourselves into two" he shouted and the boys separated themselves into two teams. Taehyung and Namjoon happened to be in one while Namjoon and Yoongi where their opponents.

They started the game. Taehyung and Namjoon's team where in the lead until twenty minutes later, things started getting quite rough. One of the members passed Taehyung the ball but Jungkook swerved to his front and grabbed the ball before Taehyung did while strongly pushing him to the side. He fell roughly on his back whimpering in pain and the coach blew his whistle.

"Hey Jungkookah, what was that about? That was too rough" he yelled.

Jungkook smiled innocently. "I'm sorry coach. I can't help it if Taehyung is too weak" he said

The coach shook his head. "Stop that! You could hurt someone" he said.p

"My bad. Won't happen again" Jungkook said and smiled derisively at Taehyung who slowly got up but Jungkook didn't stop. He did it over and over again that the coach finally had to stop the game and send Jungkook out.

"What did i do? I can't help it if he's so weak!" Jungkook retorted frowning as he glared at Taehyung who had twisted his wrist after Jungkook had shoved him once again to the ground.

Namjoon hovered in front of Jungkook and pushed his chest angrily "Hey man, what's gotten into you lately? What's your problem?"

Jungkook pushed him back. "I don't have a problem okay"

Yoongi stepped forward, standing between them. "Hey RM just let it go right now. Come on Kook" he said and dragged Jungkook away.

Namjoon knelt down to Taehyung who was seated on the ground clutching his wrist tightly.

"Are you okay?" he said worriedly.

"I'm fine" He said forcing a smile on his face as he got up.

Namjoon sighed. "I don't know what has gotten into Jungkook. He's never been so violent before. You guys are close. Why's he doing this? Did you both fight?"

Taehyung couldn't tell him that he was involved in a stupid love triangle that included him, Jimin and Jungkook. He just shrugged it off.

"It doesn't matter. I'm okay" he whispered. Suddenly, his phone rang in his bag and Namjoon picked it up. He looked at the caller ID and saw it was Jimin. He smiled.

"It's the boyfriend"

Taehyung just rolled his head and snatched the phone from him.

"Hey Jiminah...I'll be there right away. We'll discuss it when I see you. Okay bye!"

He ended the call. Namjoon stared at him wide eyed. "Just like that? No kisses....No I love yous?"

Taehyung hid his eyes. "Oh please...we'll take things slow. We just started dating"