Chapter 12

Lalisa Manoban.

I opened my eyes slowly when our lips disconnected, we looked at each other eyes for a few seconds in serenely without uttered a words. I smiled mischievous snaked my hands slowly inside Jennie shirt and sliding my finger on her stomach in a calm caresses going up to her breast while leaned down my head looked deep into her beautiful cat eyes. I was about to kiss those wet and soft lips again but then...

"I love you" Jennie whispered

"Wha-what did you say?" I asked in shocks and quickly pulled my hands out of her shirt

"I love you..." She whispered again. Her whisper was the softest sound I ever knew, which seemed to bring the loudest heartbeat on me.

"Jennie... You are kidding me right?" I let out in serious way but somewhat nervous, I felt harder and harder to breathe, my heart beating so hard and fast, I feel like I have an earthquake inside of me.

"Yes Manoban because you won't stay still. I just teased you to stop your naughty hands.." She chuckle while poked my nose with the tip of her finger

"Gezzz I can't stay still when you're next to me but wtf are you saying!! You just ruining my mood!! Ugh••" I exclaimed nervously

"I'm sorry but this is the first I saw you looks so nervous, what happens to you? And what makes your heart beat faster? I can hear that thumping noise come from your chest" She said teasingly

"W-when was my heart beat faster?"

"Now, my love~!!" She said in seductive tone very close to my lips while bitting her lips. She was teasing me now

"Don't provoke me, Nini!!" I huffed in a badmood as got up from the bed walked to the couch and sat there

"Am I lying? It's pretty clear I can hear that your heart beat gone crazy when I say I love you" She said in mocking tone in the last sentence almost in whispers just like she did earlier.

"Don't speak nonsense. Your stupid jokes irritated me"

"What if it's not a joke?" She said defiantly

"Just stop it Nini. Can you? I don't want to hear your fairytale jokes here!" I let out angry

"You don't need to hear it, you can feel it Lisa. Are you in love? That's why your heart beating so fast? Answer me.." She asked defiantly with little smirk on her face

"I'm not!!"

"Not even a little Manoban?"

"No, I never have and never will"

Jennie Kim.

The sound of the pattering rain against the window sending me in and out in the morning. I'm cold and shiver, pulling my sweaters more tightly around myself while walked to the room looked down at the cup of hot coffee in my hands, the dark brown reminds me of Lisa eyes, how easily I could get lost in them. I could stare at her for hours and never get bored, observing every delicate line on her face, the sweetness of her lips, and how they tasted when moving along mine. I put the coffee on the table, it's still early and Lisa is still sleeping soundly. I woke up so early because I have to go to the hospital to see Ella first before go to the office. I walk approaching her and sit slowly on the edge of the couch staring and admiring how beautiful she could be even when she sleeping. Lisa stayed the entire night sitting on the couch and ended up sleeping there. She didn't move and talked to me, the anger and badmood was noticeable but I just didn't know the real reason? Does she is angry because my jokes or she is really hate the word of love that much? If only she knew the most painful death I could feel and killing me everyday was unable to say that words to her . I love you Lisa, I really do. It's just I was thinking what if I speak and confess while you doesn't feel the same? Would it be better to just imprison my feeling and just keep quiet and make my affection a secret, would it be better to just stay as what we are now? Because I'm afraid that I might destroy everything.