Chapter 37

J

ennie Kim.

I was busy in the kitchen preparing a dinner for Lisa. I really miss cooking and taking care of her, being a good wife like I usually do. I remember the first time of our marriage life, I don't love her, I don't even want to, all I want is her money and how much I needed that to save Ella life and get myself in a better conditions because that's was the only reason why I married to Lisa. But now everything has changes, I love her more than any words can say, more than money, career, and anything in the world. I choose her at the start and finish of every single day, no matter the season, no matter the year. I choose her to fight and make up with, to love and grow old with. I choose her, to always be by my side because I love her so much, with my every breath, tears and smiles of my life. She is my everything and I cannot think of living my life without her. She is my all and my end and I will make sure to spend the rest of my life loving and taking a good care of her. Without a doubt, in a heartbeat.

"Nae sarang, what are you doing?..."

A sweet voice comes from my behind and snaked her arms slowly around my waist, covering my body and pulling me closer into hers. It's makes me feel safe and loved when she hugging me like this and I could felt the fragrance of fresh soap coming out from her body.

"Did you just take a shower?"

"Hmpp.. Nini, I am sorry about earlier.." She whispered as reached out my cheek and placed a soft kiss

"Mmm..Gwaenchana.. I know that you are a jealous monster in our relationship" I said teasingly

"Whuttt? Monster?? Me?? How about you?" She said in a fake disbelief

"What's with me? am I such a jealous person?" I dumbly asks

"You are not better than me Jennie.. Tsk. Tsk.." She said sighed dramatically as shook her head

"I guess, and my insecurity got the better of me because I knew what person you are. A womanizer" I said as turned around to face her

"I tell you that a womaniser like me may have met many woman in life but when I fall in love, I just doesn't only fall, but I falls in love so deeply" She said with serious face as looked at me in the eyes making me instantly blushed

"Womanisers is such a sweet talker, Manoban." I says as smiled softly. Lisa took my face in her hands and gave it a light caressed

"I'm not a sweet talker Nini, it's just when you fall in love it's naturally if you want say something romantic and I'd like to say it only to you. I wasn't even sure when it happened or started but all I knew for sure was that right here and now, I am falling for you, you are my sweet addiction, each time I look at you, even millions poems, thousand of compliments, hundred of sweet words is not enough to describe your sparkling eyes, your dazzling smile and your beautiful voice and how it make my heart beat faster, how it makes a feeling in my chest which I can't explain into words. I don't know that I'll love you this much.." She said softly as ran her finger along my jawline.

"So do you believe in love now?" I said as bit my lips nervously as I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"Yes and you are the only reason I believe in love...." She softly whisper

Lisa leaned in closer until her lips touched mine, connected them in a sweet kiss. She pulled me closer and her hands lightly massaging my ass causing a soft moan escape from my lips.

"I'm so happy you're here, I wanna hold you in my arms and kissing you everyday, everytime.." She said as pulled away while caressed my face lovingly