Part 5

Next morning.. Alexa pov
I rolled over and saw King knocked out beside me. I looked around then sniffed him and he smelled good. I got up out of bed and shrugged it off as I went into the kitchen. I begin to cook us breakfast while watching Greenleaf on Netflix.
Jordan pov.
Once I got up I looked around and saw the dude from lastnight wasn't in bed. "You up?" He said walking in the room with a box in his hand. "Yeah I actually um need a ride home." I said as he nodded. "I can take you." He said shrugging as I got up and slid my boots back on and grabbed my clothes.

As we were walking out the house I sniffed his shirt that I had on. "Thanks" i said quietly as he nodded and chuckled. The entire way to my house the car was silent. "You gone chill with me sometime soon?" He asked breaking the silence as I smiled.
"Maybe.." I said getting out the car. "You forgot about something." He yelled rolling his window down as I turned around.
I walked over to his window and bent over as we met face to face. I looked at him as his lips met mine, I smiled in-between the kiss as he laughed.
"See you later shordy." He said driving off as I walked into the house still smiling.
"Where you been?" I heard my mom voice say Before I could go upstairs. I turned around and saw her and my dad sitting on the couch watching tv.
"Out-Go get dress, we need to talk." My Dad said looking at me as I frowned up before running upstairs. I slid on some sweats under the shirt and fuzzy socks before going back downstairs.
"Wassup?" I asked sitting across from them as my mom turned the tv down.
"I know you still mad at me for shooting your lil friend but I did it to protect you Jordan- Here we go." I said sighing and rolling my eyes.
"Jordan that boy was using you- Thanks Dad, Im sorry for getting pregnant by someone that was trying to kill you I didn't know, Is that what you wanna hear ? You been gone for 3 years and now you can just come back and run our lives again. We been fine without you! The baby is dead, I bet you're happy about that- Jordan!" My mom yelled as I rolled my eyes.
"I've been gone for 3 years for protecting this family- No you've been gone for doing the shit that you do!" I yelled as My mom punched me.
"Do not use that language with your father." She yelled as I got up. "Ugh! I cant wait to move out!" I screamed as I ran upstairs to my room. I packed myself some clothes then texted Melody.
Text conversation
Me: please come get me , I hate it here
MelB: Why? You should be happy your dad is home
Me: I hate he came home, He's ruining my life now as we speak..
MelB: you just overreacting J
Me: Melody you understand how it is when Unc Devin came home you told us you hated it
MelB: We were young J, I was just acting out like you're doing now
Me: Thought we were better than that but fine
MelB: Jordan I didnt mean it in that way
Me: its fine
End of conversation
I didnt bother reading whatever she had texted back. I ended up called Justin, the Que I had met.
Phone conversation
Me: you busy?
Justin: nah wassup?
Me: can you come get me?
Justin: yeah, you good?
Me: yeah i just need to get away for a few days
Justin: bet im on my way
Me: kk let me know when you outside
End of conversation

King pov
As I was watching Netflix with Alexa, shordy from lastnight kept calling my phone. After the 5th time I got up and walked out the house to answer the call.
Phone conversation
Me: wassup ? What you keep calling em for yo?
Some Nut: I woke up and you were gone?
Me: so ?
Some Nut: What you mean so ? You coming over later right?
Me: Lets gone get this straight shordy I aint fucking with you on no relationship shit or none of that
Some Nut: King I dont want you, You a hoe everybody know you, I just want some dick
Me: Stop blowing me up ight? I'll be over there around 8
SomeNut: Whatever
End of conversation
I walked back into the house and sat down as Alexa looked at me. "Who was that?" She asked looking at me weirdly.
"Some guys back at the- King you never step outside to take calls, Wassup?" Alexa said pausing the movie.
"Nothing Lex chill just a business move." I said kissing her neck as she frowned before turning back to the movie. I rubbed my hands thru her hair as I admired how beautiful she was.
Alexa didn't deserve a nigga like me, 4 years of being together and I was breaking her heart out here fucking with these hoes.

Niyah pov
Once I woke up I looked down and saw breakfast with a roses laying next to me. I smiled as I grabbed the roses. I got up and walked to the bathroom to do my hygiene. I slid on a pair of sweats I left over and one of his shirts, then went back to bed to my breakfast.
In the middle of breakfast and Netflix I began to feel sick and ended up running to the bathroom. "Morning sickness?" James asked as I slightly smiled before puking again. "Ugh im so tired." I groaned as I leaned over the sink.
"Rest in today, you can stay here long as you want." He said rubbing my back as I nodded.

Savannah pov
"Daddy." Raquel said as he whined. He been whining for Rafeal allday and it started to get irritating. "Come on take a nap." I said as he started to cry. "Nap time." I yelled as he started to stomp and scream. I popped his hand as he fell out on the floor crying. I groaned and picked him up and packed his bag. "Get up!" I yelled as I pulled him up. I grabbed my keys and picked him up to head over his grandparents house.
Once I got there i stood at the door step for a min and Kira came to the door in just a towel. "Can you keep Que for a few days?" I asked looking at her as she rolled her eyes and grabbed the bag. Kira never did like me as much but I dont care. "Thank you." I said as she looked me up and down.
"What she do to grandma baby." She said as Que calmed down once she grabbed him. I rolled my eyes and left before she could say anything.
Rafeal pov
As I was laying in my hotel room I got a call from Ma dukes. "Your babymama came by." She said as I sighed. "Fa what?" I said looking at her as she put the camera on my son. My day brightened a little as I sat up and smiled. "Wassup lil man?" I said looking at him as he smiled. "Da Da." He said as I nodded. "How long yall keeping him?" I asked as she shrugged.
"She just said a few days, he was acting up when she dropped him off so never know how long with her." She said shrugging. "Please do that for me Ma." I said as she nodded.
"Raf dont worry about that, I got him." She said as I nodded. "Alright I love yall." I said as I looked at him. "Love you too lil man." I said as he laughed and clapped. "Well we'll call you later" Ma said as I nodded.
—————————————————
~ Quick Update
Sorry for any errors 😘
I will be having a Q&A soon in-between one of these chapters to update y'all on characters or anything else y'all would like to know so it wont be so confusing. So drop ya questions in the comments or send em to me.
Comment, vote, share etc...