Part 34

King pov
"Whats been going on?" I asked Aj as he shook his head
"We went low- What's going on is you worrying about losing your freedom right now the only thing that should be on your mind is your child." My dad said as my mom agreed.
"Ima let yall talk." Aj said dapping me before leaving as I sighed.
"She dont wanna have nothing to do with me, what can i do?" I said getting irritated by the conversation.
"Talk to her. You a man now its time to act like one!" My Dad said as I looked at my mom.
"He's right King its time to grow up you 19 now. You're responsible for your own decisions." My mom said as I shook my head. I got up going upstairs to my room no longer wanting to hear what they had to say.

Ariaannaa pov
After being home a whole day I found out I was pregnant. When i told my dad he was so angry and upset, I had never saw him that upset.
I looked at the baby picture of me and my mom then rolled my eyes and turned my back as I heard three knocks on my door
"Come in." I yelled as My dad came walking in my room.
"You came to yell at me again?" I said rolling my eyes as he sat down on the edge of my bed.
""Im sorry about that, I just want the best for my girls- Whats best for Janelle?" I corrected him as he looked at me.
"Ariaannaa- I just wanna be left alone." I said as he got up leaving me alone as requested. I wiped a tear away that fell once I heard the door close.

Alexa pov
After waking up from my 5 hour nap I down at my phone and saw King was out of jail and he had called me 15 times. I sighed as I let the phone ring for the 16th time. Before I attempted to answer the call went to the voicemail and a message was sent to me.
Text conversation
Kingston: Listen im sorry A, I know you tired of my bs i see the pain im causing you and my parents. Thats costing me my life but i wanna make things right before shit go down. I wanna meet my baby, I wanna learn about this parenting shit, i wanna be a better man
I reread the text twice and thought about it. I didn't understand what he meant by "Thats costing me my life" what did that really mean

Kira pov
"What am I gonna do with that boy." Devin said angrily walking back n forth.
"I want him out of this Devin, he fell in way too deep." I said as my phone rung.
Phone conversation
Me: hello
Keith: u busy?
Me: no
Keith: i need you to talk to Ariaannaa we found out she was pregnant when we got her tested and i did yell at her now she's locked herself in her room. Wont eat, wont talk or anything..
me: okay ill be over
Keith: thanks kira
End of conversation
"Well looks like I got Ariaannaa on my hands also." I said as he got up.
"You got it Mama bear, dont worry about King I got him but Ima get it going I gotta pick the girls up see you later." He said as I followed him out the door.
"Later." I said walking across the street.
I walked into Keith's house and saw him cleaning.
"How you holding up?"
"Pretty good, thanks for everything"
"Of course you know you should make these kids start helping around this house"
"Janelle does every now and then- And Ariaannaa? She's getting out of control, whats wrong with her?" I asked as he shrugged.
I nodded as I walked up the stairs to Ariaannaa room.
"How are you?" I asked walking in and closing the door behind me.
"Im sure he told you."
"He? Ariaannaa he's still your father- Dont remind me." She said as I grabbed her arm.
"I didn't come to argue but you will listen to what I got to say. Your father is doing everything he can to provide a better future for y'all without y'all mothers in yall lives." I said as she started to cry.
"How? Everybody left me! My mom, my grandma doesn't want anything to do with me, Nicki, You!" She yelled as I looked at her.
"A im here I didn't leave you." I said grabbing her hand.
"When you got pregnant again you forgot about me! You took care of me when my mother died! You are my mom why'd you forget me?" She asked as a tear slipped away
"I didn't baby, I had my own children to care for and Nicki stepped in remember." I said rubbing her back as she cried in my arms.
"I want my normal life back Aunt Kira. I dont wanna be pregnant, I don't wanna grow up, I just wanna start over." She said as I kissed her head.
"I know, I know baby life does that it's gonna be okay I promise." I said as my phone rung
Phone conversation
Me: yes
Darius: can u step in for someone
Me: depends if i have to work with you..
Darius: jokes huh
Me: *laughs . Whats the shift
Darius: 8pm-8am if you can't do it i can find somebody else
Me: nah I'll be there
Darius: lunch on me?
Me: I'll be looking forward to it
Darius: aight see you at 8
Me: k
End of conversation
"How about this you come stay with me for a few days and we go from there?" I said as she nodded.
"K get your things while I go talk to your father." I said getting up and walking out the room.
"How'd it go?"
"Good actually she's emotional Keith every mother figure she's had in her life is no longer there including me thats a pain you'll never get over but I told her I'll talk to you about a decision we came up with" i said sitting at the bar as he gave me a glass of wine.
"Yeah she did call you Ma a few times, hit me."
"She's gonna come stay a few nights with me and see if that'll help a little with your approval"
"I dont mind what should i do about this baby shit she's too young."
"I know you're thinking what im thinking don't make me say it." I said as he nodded.
"But you know how that felt to give up your baby so thats why im asking you."
"Do it before she gets emotionally attached if you dont its gonna destroy her- Destroy who?" Ariaannaa said walking in.
Me and Keith looked at each other as I gave her a spare key to my house.
"No one, I gotta get to work Deavion's and King is home." I said kissing her head as she nodded.
She started to walk out then stopped dead in her tracks
"Are you guys dating now?" She asked as I looked at Keith weirdly then back at her.
"No"
"Oh by the way im sorry and i love you daddy" she said before leaving as Keith shook his head.
"Well I gotta get going." I sighed as he laughed
"That Dr. got you running huh I see him coming thru here bringing you flowers be careful out here." He joked as I laughed
"Whatever Goodnight Keith!" I yelled out before leaving

Niyah pov
After my 6 weeks were up, James and I had recently moved in together and were now planning to marry each other. As I sat as My parents house looking at wedding themes on pinterest my mom came walking in.
"Who's getting married?" She asked as I showed her the engagement ring James got me.
"James and I are planning to." I said proudly as the smile on her face dropped.
"Don't you think its a little to early Niy?" She asked as I shook my head.
"No we love each other, we started a family so why not get married?" I asked as she sat down
"You guys only been together 6 months Ni- You know I thought you'll be more understanding than Dad since you know whats its like to "rush" into things." I said grabbing my things & going upstairs to my old bedroom.