53

Melody pov
Melody packed the remaining of her things she had at Ben house while she had the chance. After a few minutes of her gathering her things, Ben walked in and saw her sitting on the floor packing her things into a suitcase, he watched her for a minute before attempting to stop her.
"Where you going?" Ben asked looking at her while leaning against the doorframe.
"Home." She mumbled not bothering to look at him.
"Melody what are we doing I-Stop, Ben you used me to get back at my cousin, what am I a joke to you." Melody said looking up at him as she stood up.
"I didn't Melody that was way before your time- Was that your baby!?" Melody asked angrily as Ben sighed.
"Mel- Was it?!" She yelled as he nodded. Melody grabbed her things without saying another word and pushed pass Ben as he followed her.
"Melody you not leaving here with my baby in you!" Ben said angrily as Melody got into her car.
"MELODY!" Ben yelled standing at her car door as she begin to back out the driveway. Melody quickly drove off going straight to her parents house. After a 10 minute drive she arrived there. She walked into the house locking up behind her and saw her parents, Deavion, King, and Alexa having dinner.
"Look who's back home- Save it! You!" She said pointing at Deavion as he threw his hands up.
"Im not in it!" Deavion yelled out as she grabbed his shirt.
"Melody let him go." Kira warned her as she pushed him.
"Why didnt you tell me Jordan was pregnant by Ben!" She yelled as her parents looked between Melody and Deavion.
"I didnt know- Thats not his business thats between you and Ben now you grown you have to handle that, Deavion is to stay out your relationships." Devin said as Melody threw herself into the chair.
"I dont see why he wanna ma- Deavion started to say before King kicked him as Kira hit him.
"Leave her alone stay out they business." She warned him as he shook his head.
Jordan pov
Jordan followed her parents into the house as they lectured her about the mess she has caused.
"What were you thinking?" Jayla yelled as Jordan rolled her eyes.
"She was gonna find out sooner or later." Jordan said shrugging as Jayla groaned.
"Oh my god Jordan you're putting yourself in a hole not only yourself but us also, Whats your problem? Why are you so mad at the world?!" Jayla yelled as Jordan shook her head.
"Everyone this whole family was disappointed in me because I was pregnant, And all she does is get praised? How is that fair?" Jordan argued as Dee sighed.
"Because they aren't Your parents Jordan thats why!" Dee yelled as she rolled her eyes.
"I wish you weren't!" Jordan yelled before running up the stairs as Jayla sighed.
"Where did I go wrong with her?" Jayla said to herself as Dee kissed her head.
"She'll be fine" Dee said as Jayla sat on the couch and shook her head.
"She's not Dee she clearly is upset we made her get an abortion instead of being there for her, its our fault- Jayla she was too young." Dee argued as Jayla shook her head.
"It doesn't matter Dee, it was still wrong and I knew about this Ben guy. I have to do something I need to talk to Kira about Ben. She has to stop this." Jayla said looking up at him as Dee shook his head.
"Dont get involved with that, you cant just barge in her home and tell her how to run her house Jay- Watch me." Jayla said flipping her hair while walking past Dee as he left the conversation alone.
Keith pov
Keith sat around scrolling down his instagram til he saw Olivia post a picture.

Drake

Drake.O, Nba30, Icy_Girl, And 7,256 others liked your photo
Jacquees_: hmu.
Shaderoom: ^👀👀
Unknown: 😍😍
Quavo5_: 🤔
_______________________________________________
He stared at the picture admiring how beautiful she was until he was interrupted by Ariaannaa.
"Who is she?" Ariaannaa asked leaning over the couch as Keith jumped.
"I dont know wassup?" He asked locking his phone as she walked around the sectional couch and sat beside her father.
"You like her, dont you?" Ariaannaa asked smiling as Keith pulled out a rubberband of money and gave her 5 hundreds. Ariaannaa laughed as she got up smiling happily with the money in her hand.
"I didnt want to go shopping but since you insist but, Dad I know you like her I've seen her over here before." Ariaannaa said before quickly walking out the living room as Keith chuckled and shook his head.
Kelsie pov
Kelsie and Rafeal sat watching movies together while they both were finishing school work on their laptops. "You heard some?" Kelsie asked as Rafeal shook his head. Kelsie felt something was up so she muted the tv and heard knocks at the door.
"You had company?" Rafeal asked getting up as she shook her head. They both quietly walked towards the door as Rafeal grabbed his gun putting it in the waistband of his pajama pants. He looked out the peephole and saw nothing then slowly cracked the door open and saw Kelsie's sister there on their doorstep all beat up and dirty looking. Rafeal opened the door and Kelsie gasped as she looked at her sister.
"What happened- Can I stay here for a few days please Kel I'll get a job anything I just need a place to stay." Brianna begged as Rafeal gave her a glass of water before going back to his room. Once Rafeal was out of sight the two sisters sat at the bar and talked.
"Brianna Whats going on with you? What happened?" Kelsie asked as Brianna wiped her tears away.
"Greg owed some dealers alotta money, he's currently locked up for trying to come up with that money they gave him 5 years Kel, We got put out our apartment so i been staying in hotels, and the guys came there looking for him and they did this to me luckily I got away." She explained as Kelsie shook her head.
"And this pregnancy thing?" Kelsie asked as Brianna rolled her eyes.
"I lost the baby Kel, I went to mom but she turned me away And i dont have the money to keep jumping from hotel to hotel." She said as Kelsie sighed.
"You can stay here but dont bring this mess into my home B, I have a son now." Kelsie warned her as they both stood up.
"Thank you sis." Brianna said as Kelsie nodded.
"Food is in the fridge, make yourself at home Im going to bed." Kelsie said walking out the kitchen as Brianna nodded and washed her hands before going into the fridge to find herself some food.