Part 33

Melody pov
It was going on 9pm an Diamond and I continued to wait at Target for Ariaannaa.
"You think she changed her mind?" Diamond asked as I shrugged.
"She sounded like she was running when she said it, I dont know." I said as Diamond tried calling her again.

Ariaannaa pov
I looked around as I quietly walked thru the woods. I looked down and saw I had an low battery and missed calls from Diamond and Kendrick
Text conversation
Me: im lost and scared & my phone is about to die
Diamond: send me your location & we're gonna go get help
Me: location
Me: hurry pls
End of conversation

Kendrick pov
Once I got home and into my room I saw Ariaannaa gone and shoes thrown all over the floor. I grabbed a needle and ran outside towards the trees. I saw Ariaannaa slowly looking around as I hid behind a tree.
"You leaving me?" I asked standing behind her as she attempted to run. I grabbed her hair and stuck the needle into her side as she started to fall to the ground. I threw her over my shoulder taking her back home.

King pov
"Lets go." A guard said opening my cell. I walked out followed him to the front. After going thru process I saw my parents waiting for me outside.
"You lucky we got this far, im calling a mandatory meeting." My dad said walking away as I sighed.
"Devin!" My mom yelled as I followed her towards the car.
"King what's going on? We cant help you, if you don't tell us." My mom said as I shook my head.
"You hear your mom talking to you boy- You cant help me. I got a body on me this could be your last time speaking to me." I said as they both looked at me.
"Did you talk?"
"What?" My mom said shockingly as I shrugged.
"What? No!" I yelled as my dad called up his lawyer.
"This may be your only way out, you better pray they got nothing on you!" My dad said as I sighed.
"This gang shit is stopping today." My mom said as I sucked my teeth.

Rafeal pov
"Where you going?" Kel asked as I started to do my hygiene.
"Practice then Court house Savannah lawyer called a meeting or whatever." I said as I kissed her cheek while laying my hand on her stomach.
"I really wanted us to go baby shopping." She pouted as I chuckled.
"Go with your girls babe im on a tight schedule, I promise tomorrow will be all about you & him alright? Love you." I said as she slightly smiled.
"Love you to Mr Consteallo Jones"
"Alright gotta go."
Keith pov
"We found Ari." Diamond said as her & Melody came busting into the house.
"Where is she?" I asked
"She's in trouble, we have the location." Melody said as I got up and followed them out the door. I went to the trap to get strapped up and bring a couple of guys along. Afterwards, we rode to the West side of town.
"How the fuck she know her way around over here?" I said looking around as Diamond shrugged.
"Probably the guy she's staying with." She said as I looked at her.
"To soon." Melody said as I nodded and decided to be quiet the rest of the ride.
After a few mins we lost the location once we got to a house.
"Stay in the car, get down and lock the doors." I said as they did as I said once I got out.

Ariaannaa pov
Once I woke up I looked down and saw I was tied up.
"I see we're gonna have some trust issues here" Kendrick said walking in as I shook my head.
"Please let me go." I said as the doorbell rung. I looked at him as he put his finger up to his mouth.
"Be right back." He said as I watched him leave. Once he left out the room I used all my strength to get the ropes off my wrist. I massaged my wrists as I quietly walked out the room and down the stairs. I peeped around the corner and saw a guy that looked a lot familiar talking to Kendrick. I sneakily walked towards the back door before I heard the door close. I hid behind the wall that took you down another hall and looked around the corner. I saw Kendrick going up the stairs. Once he was out of sight I quickly ran out the back door. I continued to run until I bumped into my Dad.
"Daddy." I said jumping into his arms happily.
"Ariaannaa!" I heard Kendrick yell as I looked at my Dad, I was no longer afraid since he was there.
"Go"
"I dont know my way." I said panicking as different men in black started to shoot at Kendrick.
"Ari just go into the woods until this is over!" He yelled as I did as he said.

Savannah pov
"Why are we meeting here today? My client is on a tight schedule due to practice, games, ect." Rafeal lawyer spoke as I looked at him.
"My client wants full custody of their son yes your client will have his rights to see him." My lawyer spoke as I looked down.
"Come on V we could've talked about this and arranged something." He said as I shook my head
"Im sorry Raf but I wanna live, I have a life too. I wanna be able to move places and do things without me worrying about whether they gone take my son away again." I explained as he sighed.
"Can we talk in private?" He asked as the lawyers exited the room. Once they left the room I moved on the other side of the room and took a seat beside him.
"Im sorry please understand." I said as he looked at me.
"We gotta pay them not to talk, you know shaderoom
Be on it. I respect your decisions but don't pull your bullshit you got going on around my son!" He said as I hugged him. As we were hugging I comfortably laid my head on his shoulder as I enjoyed the smell of his cologne. I felt his hands snake around my waist before we leaned in for a kiss. Before I could get trapped back into Rafeals bullshit I got up and moved back across the room. Sleeping with my babydaddy while pregnant with Dj's baby is the last thing I didn't need happening.
"Between us?" I asked looking at him as he smirked.
"Between us." He said nodding as I slightly smiled.
Deavion pov
I scrolled down my Tl and stopped on my picture once I saw a familiar name in my comments

SooRoyalttyy, NickiMinaj, Shaderoom, and 3870 others liked your postSooRoyalttyy: 😍😩NickiMinaj: ❤️MelodyB: little brother ❤️Nba_youngboy: hmu 🐍 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I shot ...

SooRoyalttyy: 😍😩
NickiMinaj: ❤️
MelodyB: little brother ❤️
Nba_youngboy: hmu 🐍
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I shot Youngboy a dm before I heard the doorbell ring. I looked over at Karlie and Alayna and saw they were still fast asleep. I threw my phone aside then got up going downstairs to answer the door. Without looking to see who it was I was greeted by this dude my mama had been seeing.
"Hey lil man your mom home?" He asked as I shook my head.
"Im sure you talked to her." I said sarcastically as he chuckled.
"Can you give her this when she comes home." He said
handing me a big box with a bow on top before walking away. I slammed the door behind me and sat the box
on the couch. It was some about this dude and with my mom having dealings with him I didnt like it.

Kelsie pov
As I sat eating lunch with my friends I scrolled down my Tl to check out the comments under my picture

JadaM, Shaderoom, NickiMinaj, ItsKira, and 5290 others liked your photo JadaM: Im feeling the K vibes? 😍😩SerenityK: ready for T baby😩❤️Unknown: who's the bd ? Shaderoom: 👀^ Unknown: A girl theme for a boy? Some not right🤔ParisX: all yall can ...

JadaM: Im feeling the K vibes? 😍😩
SerenityK: ready for T baby😩❤️
Unknown: who's the bd ?
Shaderoom: 👀^
Unknown: A girl theme for a boy? Some not right🤔
ParisX: all yall can get the fuck off her post 😘 -thanks management
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -