Part 11

King pov
For the past few days, I had been kicking it at Kendra house. "Yo im finna go." I said getting up as she sighed. "It sucks sharing a babydaddy." She said following me to the door as I chuckled.
"You'll be fine til I see you again." I said kissing her head as she shrugged. "Lock up ima holl at you later." I said before getting into my car and leaving.
I headed over To Alexa's crib since I havent saw her going on a week now. "What King?" She said thru the door as I smacked my lips.
"Man stop playing wimme and open the door." I said as she rolled her eyes and did as I said. "Whats your problem?" I asked looking down at her as she crossed her arms. "Where you been? I went by your parents house yesterday and You weren't there!" She yelled as I walked away.
"Here you go- You right you just walk out and not say anything then come back like everything is fi- I gotta baby on the way." I said getting straight to the point as she looked at me. "Are you fuckin serious right now?!" She yelled as I shrugged. "Im telling you now before its too late, I dont want things getting outta control so I spent a few days over- Get out!" She yelled as I chuckled. "Alexa- GET THE FUCK OUT!" She screamed as I got up. "Alexa can we- You got a minute to get out my house now!" She yelled before walking off as I got up and followed her. I grabbed her, pinning her against the wall. "Chilloud bra and fuckin talk to me it was a mistake aight? I don't even know if its mine or not yet." I said as she started to cry. "What did I do to deserve this King huh?" She said looking at me as I looked away then back at her. "Alexa come on- No! Why'd you do this to me? And our child..... our child." She said sliding down the wall as I sighed. I picked her up carrying her to the room and laid her on the bed. I pulled her pants on then tucked her in bed. "Im sorry you had to find out this way, I never meant to hurt you." I said kissing her before leaving.
Melody pov
As I got out the car to go inside my parents house, I got pushed down. "Whats your problem!?" I yelled as I got up and pushed Jordan. "You're no better than the rest of us." Jordan said smirking and pushing me again as I rolled my eyes. "Omg, Grow up J!" I yelled as she pushed me again. I punched her as she tackled me to the ground. "Let go of my hair!" I screamed as My dad pulled Jordan off of me and uncle Keith grabbed me. "What the fuck y'all problem is?" My dad yelled as I snatched away from Keith and Stormed into my parents house.
Kira pov
"Whats going on?!" I yelled as Devin and Dee came into the kitchen yelling. "Jordan she's mad cause I told her parents Justin's been beating her. I was just trying to help!" She yelled as I crossed my arms. "We're not all perfect did you tell your parents you were gay!" She yelled as everybody got quiet. "Melody- Yes its true Ive been gay since highschool so fuckin what?" She said as I hit her. "Watch your mouth in my house." I said as she shook her head.
"Alright Whatever if you want him to kill you thats fine with me, thats your life i was just trying to help." Melody said pushing pass her an going upstairs.
Rafeal pov
I stood on my babymama mother's doorstep waiting for her to come to the door. "Hi Raf, how are you." She said as she grabbed Que out my hand.
"Im good I came to Que to his mama for the week." I said as she smiled and let him run off before turning back to me. "You a good father I owe it to you, but son this girl ain't called him nor saw him since y'all took him from her. She don't care about him. Stop chasing behind her chilee she ain't growed up yet and she pregnant again get you a test cause she don't know who the daddy is." Her mom said as I chuckled. "Yes mam I got you." I said hugging her before she started to talk too much.
"She must really liked you." Kelsie said once I got in the car. "Who dont like me?" I joked as she softly hit me and laughed.
Janelle pov
I went thru the pictures of my sister, mom & I and I couldn't even bring myself to thinking about life without her. "Janelle are you up?" I heard my mom say from behind the door. I quickly climbed under covers and closed my eyes to avoid the conversation that was about to happen. "I know you're not sleep." She said as I sighed. "Why? Why is this happening to us? You cant leave not now!" I said as the tears started to flow. "Janelle- Whats gonna happen when you're gone? We wont be a family anymore." I said as she sat on the edge of my bed and hugged me.