64

Ben pov
As Ben sat in the studio with some strippers and recording artists he scrolled down his tl and saw Shaderoom keeping up with the shit.

Elizabeth4, saucysantanaofficial, citygirl_, and 106,379 others liked your photoShaderoom: Weddings off or what🙄🤔 unknown: Y'all so messy😭 unknown: she was with him for the money anywayunknown: ^she got money

Shaderoom: Weddings off or what🙄🤔
unknown: Y'all so messy😭
unknown: she was with him for the money anyway
unknown: ^she got money. do yo research she come from a family of millions
futurex: thats crazy, prayers for them man
unknown: prayers for them, that'll drive you insane and y'all playing while these people hurting smh!
Ben10: Y'all goofy. We still ✍🏽
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shaderoom, MeganTheeStallion, BrittneyB, and 123,456 others liked your photo Ben10: My Partner in crime Mrs

Ben10: My Partner in crime Mrs.10 💙✍🏽
unknown: 😍😍
elizabeth4: You was just with me lastnight now you inlove witcho bitch?
Ben10: ^Fuck on shawty
Shaderoom: 👀
Unknown: this cute😍
Unknown: praying for you guys 🙏
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10 💙✍🏽 unknown: 😍😍elizabeth4: You was just with me lastnight now you inlove witcho bitch? Ben10: ^Fuck on shawty Shaderoom: 👀Unknown: this cute😍Unknown: praying for you guys 🙏 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ...

YungMiami305, Shaderoom, Jayla5, and 678,894 others liked your photo.
MelodyB: Do Not Disturb .. ✍🏽 i love it here
Unknown: Prayers for you boo💙
unknown: sorry for your lost
Jayla5: Hmu rq
Ben10: ^She good B
unknown: you need to let him go its sad he's cheating on you while you're going thru this and you're still marrying him its toxic and i dont like that
melodyb: ^I didn't say we were or weren't getting married, we dont post our business on the media "its toxic" & yall nosey!
Ben10:^ ALL YALL GTFO . We good! 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Melody pov
Melody drunk her a glass of wine while sitting beside the pool as she watched Ben call her for the 15th time. He continued to call back to back until she eventually answered.
Phone conversation
Melody: if you called to explain Ben i honestly dont care
Ben: Baby im sorry im ready for you to come home
Melody: im staying with my parents for a while im not somebody you can just play with Ben we're not good just that easy.
Ben: i'll do anything Mel just come home, I love you-
Melody: thats not love you dont go out and cheat after you just lost a baby bra you delusional! did i sleep with somebody just because? NO instead im the one hurt and in bed allday while you out partying and not giving a fuck!
Ben: I know i was wrong baby i was drunk you know i'll never cheat on you-
Melody: well you did & im done with you & this conversation
end of conversation
Melody ended the call and saw Jayla (her ex) dming her on instagram. She opened the messages and laughed as she shook her head.

She replied "Jayla Grow up, after you nearly beat me to death we'll never be together again

She replied "Jayla Grow up, after you nearly beat me to death we'll never be together again..."
Melody went onto her social media and went live after going thru her dms and saw people texting her about her miscarriage and her relationship.
"I don't do this social media shit but y'all pushing it since y'all wanna know what's going on between me and Ben so bad yeah I lost our baby, Yeah he cheated the same day, NO WE'RE NOT TOGETHER since thats what yall really wanna know! Me and Ben don't post our business cause we're grown, go get y'all some money, find some to do instead of worry about my relationship." Melody said as Ben got onto the live.
"Say man you dont got to get on here explaining shit to nobody you straight. Ima be a man and fix all this shit, I know I was wrong, yeah I did what I did but stop dming my babymama on that bullshit she dont need y'all condolences or nothing we good." Ben said as Melody went thru the comments and read Elizabeth4 comment.
"She said He got you on here looking dumb yeah you come from a line of dummies... Elizabeth4 I guess you the one he cheated with Bitch you delusional get tf off my shit, page watching bitch if you wanna be with Ben do that but I promise you I wont spare you." Melody said as Deavion started to call her interrupting her live.
"Mel get off this shit you straight On gang a bitch aint gone touch you." Ben said as Melody got up and walked back inside the cabin.

Deavion pov
Deavion continued to call Melody until she ended the live and called him back.
phone conversation
Big Sister: What? why you keep calling
Deavion: get tf off live you got too much to lose to be arguing with maggot ass hoes
Big sister: im off it I just wanted to let them know to stop dming me about Ben
Deavion: we at this restaurant you want anything to eat? & Granny said be ready to talk when we get back
Big sister: *laughs.. omg she saw it? & yeah where yall at ?
Deavion: *laughs.. yeah the whole table was watching it we at a seafood restaurant
Big sister: omg y'all so messsyyyy, i dont know Avion what they got? What did mom get?
Deavion: i know you dont eat seafood but thats all they got, she stopped & got wings before we came here. I can stop somewhere before I get there and get you some.
Big sister: yeah it dont matter
Deavion: ight we'll be there ina few
Big sister: kk
end of conversation

Jayla pov
As Jayla waited for her discharge papers to finally go home the nurse walked back in empty handed.
"What happen?" Jayla asked as The nurse crossed her arms.
"We cant discharge you without someone coming to actually get you and your husband said he wasnt gonna be able to come until Wednesday." She said as Jayla shook her head.
"Can I call him?" Jayla asked as the nurse handed her an phone.
phone conversation
Dee: Helllo ?
Jayla: why aren't you coming to get me ? where are you?
Dee: im outta town and we wont be back til Tuesday
Jayla: send somebody where Kira-
Dee: everybody came no one's there to get you. you'll be fine with them extra days
Jayla: no bra i'll crash out in here find somebody to get me !
Dee: that'll only increase your days of staying, see you Wednesday Jay
end of conversation
"Thank you." Jayla said giving her the phone and looking out the window.
"Would you like your lunch?" The nurse asked as Jayla shrugged.
"Yeah i guess." Jayla said irritatedly as she rolled her eyes.