Part 41

Week later
Ben pov
Since the funeral Ben and Melody had been sneaking around seeing each other and staying with each other being everyone's back. But what they didn't know was Jayla had found out about their little relationship thru Deavion.
"Thank you for being here for me." Melody said quietly while looking at Ben.
"You don't gotta thank me shordy, I like you a lot." He said tracing Melody curves as she smiled and reached up to kiss him. Ben deepened the kiss adding tongue as Melody accepted it. They continued to kiss for a minute before they started to want one another. Ben hovered over Melody while kissing on her neck down to her underwear.
"I-I-I cant do this." Melody said stopping him once she felt his dick press up against her inner thigh as he looked up at her.
"Whats wrong?" He asked as she looked away then back at him.
"I never been with a guy before." She admitted as he looked at her shockingly.
"So you mean to tell me you been taking plastic but never in your life had the real thing." Ben said smirking as Melody embarrassingly covered her face and nodded.
"Its good Ma i got you." He said pulling her hands down as Melody controlled her breathing.

Kira pov
It was Monday morning and Kira was back at work on her usual schedule. She stood in the hall typing away on her computer before a coworker of hers walked up to her with a look on her face as if she had an problem.
"May I help you?" Kira asked not taking her eyes off the computer.
"Can we talk in private? I wouldn't want the entire team to here this." The girl said as Kira looked at the girl like she had lost her mind. She looked like she was no older than 24
"Whats the problem ?" Kira asked crossing her arms once they had gotten to an private area.
"I don't appreciate how you get "special treatment" around here and the rest of us has to work our ass off to get where we are." The girl said putting emphasis in special treatment as Kira laughed and shook her head.
"I have no idea- You're sleeping with our boss you got the idea of what im talking about cause you aren't driving his car, staying with him or going out as just coworkers." The girl said sounding as if she was jealous or something.
"Have you been watching me?" Kira asked as the girl walked up to Kira.
"You're risking your job, im just trying- What I do is my business if there's a problem take it up with Dr.Johnson not me k?" Kira said starting to walk away before she turned around to say something else.
"And next time you pull me away from my job to confront me about some bullshit I will be gladly to admit you in one of the icu rooms." Kira said pushing her against the wall and walking away again.
"Now i see why your daughter is the way she is." The girl called out as Kira stopped in her tracks and turned around.
"Excuse me- Melody poor girl is just like her mother, too bad Ben wont have her around any longer." The girl said giggling as Kira grabbed her by her shirt pinning her against the wall
"Dr. Thomas is there a problem?" Darius said walking over to them as Kira let her go.
"Last Time." Kira said pointing at the girl before walking away leaving Darius clueless as he looked at the girl then at Kira before walking down the hall a separate way. Kira finished up her last patient before clocking out to go home. Once she had gotten home there Melody was laying on her couch.
"Melody Kitchen now!" She yelled as Melody followed her into the kitchen.

Melody pov
"How was your- Whats going on with you and this Ben guy Melody?" Kira asked peeling a orange as Melody looked at her mom shockingly.
"How do you know about that?" Melody asked cluelessly as to what her mother was talking about as Kira slammed her water bottle on the table.
"The whole town knows Melody! You even got bitches at my job telling me your business. What you do is your business but if you're not gonna be with Jayla you need to tell her and stop playing with the both of them before someone gets hurt." Kira said as Melody shook her head.
"Me and Ben are just friends, I-I didnt even know she knew about this- Cause I told her." Deavion said bluntly while walking into the kitchen as Melody groaned.
"Why'd you do that Avion? Do you know what you just started!" Melody yelled angrily as Deavion shrugged carelessly.
"Deavion stay out her mess." Kira said warning him, while pointing at him as he nodded.
"She asked where were you so I told her, what was I supposed to say." Deavion said walking out the kitchen as Melody scoffed and grabbed her keys and left.
Melody drove until she got to her apartment. Once she got there she walked inside looking for Jayla.
"Jay come out bro I just wanna talk." Melody yelled banging on her door.
Jayla opened up and sat on the bed as Melody walked inside the room.
"Jay Im s- 3 years Mel and you go an fuck on another nigga. Why? Did I not make you happy anymore? You can't say y'all not together cause I see how he looks at you, how you act around him, Was I not good enough for you?" Jayla asked as Melody sighed.
"I fell outta love with you Jay, then you been beating on me for the past 2 years. Why? Do I make you that angry for you to hit me? Me and Ben been seeing each other for the past few days Jay it all started at the funeral and I lied about where I've been, I've been staying at his place..." Melody said Jay grabbed her by her throat tightening her grip as she pushed Melody against the wall.
"You think its that easy to leave me?" Jay said as tears ran down Melody's face.
"This is why." She managed to get out as she clawed at Jay's arm.  Melody started to turn red in the face and become short of breath as Jay stood there holding her against the wall. Jay let her go and pushed her down making her hit her head on the dresser while beginning to punch Melody in her face. Melody covered her face but that didn't help any as Jay began to kick her. Melody laid there balled up with tears quickly running down her face as she screamed for Jayla to stop. A few minutes later Jayla had grew tired and left. Melody weakly grabbed her now shattered phone that laid next to her as she called Ben for help.
Phone conversation
Ben: wassup? I miss you Already
Melody: i need you.....
end of conversation
Before Melody could get it out she had passed out from all the amount of blood she was losing.

Darius pov
"Code blue." All the nurses were saying as they ran towards a room. Darius grabbed the notebook and looked at the charts while looking at the patients information and saw that it was Melody. Her neighbors had heard the argument that went on and went to check on her when they saw her door wide open and had called an ambulance for her. Darius quickly called Kira
Phone conversation
Kira: *sighs.. look Darius I dont wanna talk-
Darius: this isn't about us. u might wanna come down to the hospital they just admitted your daughter
Kira: what? Im on my way
End of conversation
"How is she?" Darius asked walking into the room as the nurses continued to work on Melody.
"Still knocked out in a coma, fractured rib, broken Humerus, internal bleeding in head..." the nurse said as Kira came running in with Ben and Deavion.
"Is she gonna be alright?" Kira asked as Darius pulled her out the room.
"Whoever did this to her really did a number on her." Darius said showing Kira the charts as Kira rubbed her fingers thru her hair while walking back and forth.
"Hey hey hey, I got her calm down." Darius said pulling Kira into a hug as she shook her head.
"I lost 1 child not another one- She's gonna be alright." Darius said grabbing Kira's attention as she nodded.
"You better get going before they start to suspect something." Kira said looking up at him as his pager started to beep meaning he had an surgery to get to.
"Let them think." He yelled out as he walked down the hall. Kira smiled and shook her head before going back into the room where her daughter was.

Kelsie pov
"Rafeal the baby is coming." Kelsie said trying to control her breathing as Rafeal grabbed his keys and helped her out the house.
"Can you wait 15 minutes?" Rafeal asked as he quickly backed out the driveway.
"If you dont kill us first sheesh." Kelsie said holding onto his hand tightly. Kelsie tried staying calm while Rafeal made calls to her parents.
Phone conversation
Kelsie's mom: yes Rafeal
Rafeal: kelsie is having the baby
Kelsie's mom: alright congratulations
Kelsie: are u not coming?
Kelsie's dad: we'll be there...
end of conversation
"Whats her problem?" Rafeal said as Kelsie shook her shrugged.
"I dont know , i really dont care I dont have time for her attitude." Kelsie said irritated by the way her mother acted. Once getting to the hospital and admitting the nurses left Kelsie and Rafeal in the room. Kelsie walked around the room holding her back as Rafeal sat looking at her.
"We're here good god." Kelsie's mother said walking in as Kelsie rolled her eyes.
"Cynthia not now!" Her Dad said as Kelsie's mother threw her hands up.
"She had an baby out of wedlock- Oh please tell mom how Greg lost his job." Kelsie said as Brianna looked at her shockingly.
"Enough both of you, I've had it with this family." Kelsie's dad said as she sat on the bed.
"I've had it with everyone, i want everyone out!" Kelsie yelled fed up with her mother and sister's mess as everyone looked at her shockingly.
"NOW!" She yelled as Her sister and Mother walked out the room.
"You can stay Daddy, I just wanted them out. Its like everything i do is wrong." Kelsie said in tears as Rafeal wiped her tears.
"I understand Kel but thats still your mother ima step out and when I get back that little guy in there better be here." Her Daddy joked as everyone laughed.