79

Deavion pov
Deavion walked downstairs and saw Ben and Melody sitting at the bar talking.
"Wassup Slime." Ben said as Deavion looked at Melody.
"Already Melody you couldn't at least wait til they put mom and Dad in the ground?" Deavion said sliding his hands in his pocket.
"Avion what are you talking about? We were just talking." Melody said getting offended as Miyah walked in with Brooklyn in her arms.
"Bro dont disrespect her, we- Bro shut the fuck up, Melody you being stupid!" Deavion said as Miyah stood between Deavion and Ben.
"Chilloud!" Miyah yelled as Brooklyn started to cry.
"Man im gone- Avion stop." Miyah said as King and Rafeal came walking in.
"Whats going on?" King asked as Miyah sighed and handed Brooklyn to King.
"Avion mad cause Ben is over." Melody said as Deavion shrugged.
"Do you Melody but when that nigga dog you out again dont come crying cause you being naive." Deavion said out of anger as King grabbed Deavion.
"Bra I never done shit to your sister I love her." Ben said as Deavion snatched away from King.
"Bra shut the fuck up fr." Deavion said walking back n forth as Rafeal stood in front of Deavion. They all knew Deavion was starting to turn out like Devin when it came to his anger and that was the last thing they needed.
"Lil bra chilloud." King said as Deavion sucked his teeth.
"I understand we're all mad here but grow up! Y'all know Mom and Dad wouldn't allow none of this happening right now!" Miyah said grabbing Brooklyn to feed her as Deavion agreed.
"Exactly If Pops was here Ben wouldnt even be here!" Deavion said as Melody sighed.
"Its my life Avion damn grow up! Get you a bitch and stop worrying about me!" Melody yelled as Deavion nodded.
"Say less Mel, Ima be ina yo." Deavion said leaving as King shook his head.

Kira's mom pov
The 72 year old woman walked up towards the doorsteps of Brittney's house and rung the door bell.
"Hey Ma come in." Brittney said welcoming her into her home. The elder lady took off her sunglasses and looked around before taking a seat.
"How are you?" She asked Brittney as Brittney shrugged.
"Taking it day by day." Brittney said sighing as she nodded.
"What really happened to my daughter Brittney & i want the truth. Kira been to jail for murder and thats not like my baby at all who really did this?" She asked in tears as tears started to fall from Brittneys eyes.
"Britt I want the truth." She said as Brittney nodded.
"Jayla the darkskin one that always hung around when we were younger. Well she been plotting on Kira, Devin sent her off to Miami and she hired someone to kill Kira then but Devin sent people out there to watch her, then I dont know if she had some to do with it but someone killed their mom and plotted it on Kira and she had people on the inside of the jail to kill Kira but she maintained and got out and the next day which was yesterday they went out and I was called to the scene. Someone actually ran on top of Devin's car and smushed it, paramedics said they died on the scene." Brittney explained in tears as she watched the woman that practically raised her break down in front of her.
"Mom im so sorry I should've called you when all this started." Brittney said as she shook her head.
"There's nothing you could have done. Do you know her reasoning for killing my baby ? or where is she?" She asked as Brittney shrugged.
"She said Kira took her life so she was gonna take hers,  I didnt think she was actually gonna do it & No She disappeared the same night Kira died." Brittney said as the lady nodded.
"Where my grands?" She asked as they both got up and walked across the street. Once they walked in everyone looked up at them.
"Grandma!" Melody screamed while hugging her.
"Where's Deavion?" Brittney asked while crossing her arms.
"Him and Melody got into a fight and he left." Miyah said rolling her eyes as Brittney pulled out her phone.
phone conversation
deavion: what?
brittney; i need you to come home
deavion: for what
brittney: Deavion come home now is not the time!
Deavion: fuck bra alright
end of conversation
"What has gotten into you children all that cussing." the lady said as they shrugged.
"He's hard to control when he's mad couldn't nobody control him but Mom, maybe you could talk to him." Miyah said as their grandma nodded.
"What about you lil mama? how old are you now? last i saw you, you were like 4 years old." She asked Alayna as Alayna shrugged.
"13" Alayna said quietly as she looked up once she heard Deavion come in.
"Wassup I was busy." Deavion said as he looked around at everybody before he noticed his grandmother was there.
"Grandma." Deavion said starting to calm down once he realized it was her.
"Yeah I thought you'll lose that attitude come here baby." She said as Deavion laughed.
"boy you just like your daddy hotheaded, You see that lady standing over there she's over yall now respect her dont be cussing at her." She said to Deavion as he chuckled.
"Im sorry Aunt B. how long you gone be down here grandma?" He said as Brittney nodded.
"2 weeks until everything settled and I know yall okay." She said rubbing Deavion's back as he nodded.

Jordan pov
Jordan laid in her bed scrolling thru social media seeing everyone sending their condolences until she came across her mom's post

shaderoom, tmznews, theestallion, and 100,456 others liked your photo When I heard the news i broke down cause you my bestfriend i'll never kill my dawg! but i did Kira Im sorry, I love you and I swear I never meant for none of this to happen, I a...

When I heard the news i broke down cause you my bestfriend i'll never kill my dawg! but i did Kira Im sorry, I love you and I swear I never meant for none of this to happen, I acted out of anger now im angry with myself cause you're not here. Rip Baby 💙

unknown: this is so disrespectful & disgusting
unknown: so you killt her? shit not cool she had children & grandchildren to live for
unknown: Justice for Kira & Devin !
shaderoom: 👀
view 600,143 other comments
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jordan got up and walked over to her closet, She grabbed the gun her Dad bought her long time ago & slid it into the waistband of her pants then ran downstairs and grabbed her father's keys to his car.
"Where you going? Jordan its not safe- Dad I have to do this please its the only way." Jordan said as Dee looked at her confused.
"Do what Jordan?" Dee asked as tears fell down her eyes and showed her father the gun.
"Jordan im not letting you throw your life away like that let me handle this." Dee said as she shook her head.
"Why Dad? its in my bloodline anyway they gonna kill her whether she go to jail or not! Why'd she do it!?" Jordan yelled as Dee pulled her into his arms. Jordan cried as she held onto her Dad.
"I know you're upset babygirl but taking a life isnt gonna make you feel any better." Dee said to her as she sniffed.
"She took away their parents..- I know all we can do is be there for them but killing your mom isnt gonna make you feel better about it." Dee explained as she nodded.