Part 19

Diamond pov
"I'm going o-Wait!" My mom said stopping Janelle, Ariaannaa and I. "Starting today y'all will not just be leaving this house. Y'all will tell us where you're going." She said as I rolled my eyes. "Why does this apply to me- You stay here too." Keith said as I shook my head. "Bullshit." I mumbled as Janelle and Ariaannaa laughed. "What you do at Devin house you don't do here- And What's that?" I asked smirking as my mom grabbed me. "I've about had it with your mouth little girl." My mom said as I rolled my eyes. "Can we go now?" I asked as I removed her hands from my arm
Keith pov
"Where's Kira? We really need to do something about this." Nicki asked as I shrugged and texted Devin.
Text conversation
Me: yo
Devo: wassup
Me; wya we needa kick it for a sec
Devo: I'm at the crib
Me: Kira there ?
Devo: yeah
Me: bet come over here right quick
Devo: bet
End of conversation
"Wasup" Devin said dapping me then side hugging Nicki as we did the same with Kira. "What's going with y'all?" I asked as they shook their heads. "I know yall ain't call us over here for this." Kira said as me and Devin got up making our way towards the kitchen. "I know i aint trippen." I said giving him a beer as he rubbed his head. "She wanna divorce, I'm not gone fight with her about it ima just give her what she want." Devin said shrugging as I nodded. "Stay up bro I know you love her crazy ass." I said dapping him as he nodded
Nicki pov
"Has Diamond been acting so angry and weird with y'all?" I asked as she nodded. "Me and Devin? I'm pretty sure all of the children are angry with us right now." She said raising an eyebrow as I shook my head. "She's been mouthing off, attitude like someone's done something to her and what's going on with y'all anyway?" I asked as she shook her head. "Nah she doesn't do that at our house, she's fine there and child I'm finally divorcing Devin ass I can't with his bullshit any longer." Kira said as I nodded. "Leaving Devin? I'm shocked, Kira you cannot live an hour without him. you'll be back that's if he don't kill you himself." I said as she laughed and shook her head.
King pov
I admired Alexa as she laid peacefully in my arms. I kissed her head and rubbed her back as she looked up at me. "You good?" I asked as she nodded. "Wanna talk to me?" I asked as she sighed. "I'm-Im not ready King." She said looking away as I grabbed her face. "Aye ain't nobody here to judge you none of that Alexa you know you can talk to me whenever. Tell me who did this to you." I said as she teared up. "I don't know their face were covered up it was some people that were with Kendra." She said as I dried her tears. "It's alright everything gone be str8." I said rubbing her back as she cried in my arms leaving her tears stains in my shirt.
Savannah pov
The past couple of days staying with Dj I've been walking in on him with other females and It made all of them feel some type of way when he would put them in their place about me being here. I finally went out an got my own place and everything so I wouldn't be in his space too much.
I walked in the house and smelled the weed in the air along with his loud ass music . I continued to walk to his man room anyway and saw his friends and a couple of the strippers were there. All eyes landed on me as his friends dapped him. "Wassup?" He said leading me out the room as I looked at him. "Sorry to interrupt but I came to return your key I got my own place now." I said as he looked down at the key then back at me. "Why you leaving? I mean I'm glad you back on your shit but- Thanks for everything but I just wanna be in my own so I can get my son back." I said as he nodded. "Understandable, call me when you settle in." He said leaving me standing there with the key still in my hand. I stood there for a min thinking about what just happened. I know he isn't really mad cause I got my own place. I sat the key on the counter and walked out his house to go to my own.
Kendra pov
"Kill him." I said to the guys that worked for me as they nodded. "And the girl?" One of them asked as I smiled. "Make her suffer." I said crossing my arms and thinking about how this would play out.