61

Next day Kira pov
As Kira sat on the couch watching lifetime, Jordan came walking in looking like she had lost everything.
"Well hello there, Melody isnt- No I came to talk to you." Jordan said sitting across from Kira as she fumbled with her fingers.
"Im listening." Kira said turning the tv down as Jordan started to cry.
"come here talk to me what's wrong?" Kira said hugging Jordan as she cried in her arms.
"Im sorry Ma Kira for everything. Its my fault this family is destroyed, My mom wont look at me, half of the time she's high off drugs so she doesn't talk to me, every since her & my dad divorced she's been doing drugs & its my fault, My cousins wont talk to me because of this Melody situation, grandma wont even answer my calls so you the only person i can talk to." Jordan cried as Kira rubbed her back.
"Well Jordan the only thing you can do is send out your apologies and if they choose to fuck with you then hey they'll come around sweetie but dont let this break you." Kira said rubbing her hair as Jordan sniffed.
"I talked to Ben and Melody for clarification I just wanted to know why, where did i go wrong and he said he didn't love me anymore.." Jordan said in tears as she looked at Kira. Kira shook her head and sighed as she looked down at Jordan.
"Jordan the only thing you can do is move on. Baby thats where you went wrong going to him for clarification. Is the way he treating you not enough? Ben has a baby on the way and is engaged im not taking sides cause she's my daughter but right is right its time to let go." Kira said as she shook her head.
"How do I move on? Why is my life like this I just want my family back." Jordan said as kira wiped away her tears.
"Take it step by step, day by day.. Maybe if you go sit with your mom, spend time with her she'll come around." Kira said as Jordan nodded.
"Can you go with me?" Jordan asked as Kira smiled and nodded.

Devin & Deanthony's Mother pov
Going on a month Sarah had been very sick & she was hiding from everyone. Once she realized time was catching up with her she soon had to announce it to her family. She slowly cleaned as much as she could before she get prepared for the weekend. Her plans were to bring everyone over and announce the news she had.

Jayla's pov
Since Dee sent Jayla off to rehab she had been doing alot better and was willing to try out the real world again. She sat in a chair watching tv when Melody and Kira visted her, the two of them visiting her was shocking to her since she had lost her relationship with her daughter and left on bad terms with Kira.
"What you two doing here? Jordan why aren't you at home?" Jayla asked breaking the silence at Jordan looked at Kira for words.
"Jayla your daughter needs you, she didnt know how to come to you to talk so she came to me and she cried to me about you. Im not asking for me and you to make up but The least you could do is speak with her." Kira said looking at her as she looked at Jordan.
"Mom Im sorry- Sorry for what? you took away everything I had Jordan I did all i could to raise you. why?" Jayla asked as Kira shook her head in disbelief.
"Mom I- Ben doesn't want you get over it." She said as tears formed in Jordan's eyes as Kira got up.
"Jordan lets go." Kira said as she looked at Jayla.
"It's sad how pathetic you have gotten Jay, Jordan wont be back to see you unless her father says so." Kira said walking out the room.

She walked out the building and saw Jordan sitting in the truck crying her eyes out.
"Come here." Kira said pulling her into a hug as Jordan shook her head.
"She's blaming me for everything." Jordan said as Kira wiped away her tears.

Melody pov
"Where's mom?" Melody asked as Deavion shrugged. Melody sat around and waited for Kira to get back & she eventually came walking in with Jordan.
"What's she doing here- Stop this dispute between the two of you ends now!" Kira said looking between the two of them & walking away.
"I just asked goshh, Where's Dad?" Melody said following her mom into the kitchen.
"At your grandma's next week find time to be at her house Saturday afternoon." Kira said as Melody nodded and looked at Jordan.
"Well ima go im sure my dad is looking for me." Jordan said as Kira nodded.
"Tell him to give me a call." Kira said as Jordan hugged her before leaving.
"Whats going on with her?" Melody asked confusingly as Kira shook her head.
"Life. The things you do will catch up to you, she's just going thru it dont give her such a rough time." Kira said as Melody sighed.
"Im not, I have nothing to do with what went on between her and Ben." Melody said offensively as Kira looked at her.
"Okay but stay out of it all together Melody- You dont like him, do you?" Melody said crossing her arms as Kira shook her head.
"I didnt say that. I just said stay out of the mess they have going on- There's nothing going on!" Melody yelled as Devin walked in.
"Whats going on?" Devin asked kissing Kira cheek as Melody rolled her eyes.
"Your daughter is acting like you- No Mom doesnt like Ben she's taking Jordan side." Melody yelled as Devin laughed.
"Lower your tone with your mother, she likes Ben we just suggest you should stay out his mess." Devin said shrugging while going thru the fridge as Melody got up.
"But we're married im supposed to have his back, Mom does the same with you and the gang- Im a grown man Mel I kept y'all away from shit like that my business was my business not hers, not my other babymama's and when it came to them we were grown about the situation." Devin explained as Melody groaned.
"Im going home, see you guys later!" Melody said storming out as her parents laughed at her tantrum

Dee pov
As Jordan stormed into the house full of tears Dee attention turned towards her once he heard the door slam.
"Aye get back here." He yelled before she could run upstairs. Jordan slowly turned around and wiped her tears away as she walked into the living room where he was.
"Whats your problem, whats wrong with you?" He asked as she began to cry again.
"Come sit down talk to me." he said patting the seat beside him as she sat down and wiped her eyes.
"Whats going on with you Jordan?" Dee asked as she sighed and looked at him.
"I went to see mom today- Without my permission? Jordan you know you're not supposed to be anywhere near that place without an adult." Dee said as she rolled her eyes.
"Auntie Kira went with me, I just wanted to talk to mom and she didnt wanna talk to me she blamed me for everything that's happened." Jordan cried to her father as he nodded and wiped her tears away.
"She's not blaming you Jordan, your mom just has alot going on right now- Not enough to disown your own daughter, Kira said call her." Jordan said before walking away as Dee shook his head and got up; He walked next door to Kira's house.
"Waddup Bra." Dee said dapping Devin as he sat down.
"Wassup with you?" Devin asked as Dee shook his head.
"Shit where Kira?" Dee asked as Devin looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
"Kira!" Devin yelled as Kira came walking in the living room and sitting beside Devin.
"Oh hey Dee, Jordan told you to call me." Kira said as Dee nodded.
"Yeah she did I just came on over. Did you go with Jordan to see Jay?" Dee asked as Kira nodded.
"Yeah about that i dont think its a good idea for Jordan to be seeing Jay right now." Kira suggested as Dee nodded.
"Yeah Jayla must didnt tell you, I didnt want her seeing Jayla- No she didn't she came over crying to me about you guys and I suggested she speak with Jayla amd she said she wanted to." Kira said as Dee shook his head.
"Thank you for helping me with Jordan, Kira how can i thank you- Don't thats what im here for she just like a child of mine too." Kira said as Dee nodded and smiled.