48

Diamond pov
Friday 12 am
Since Diamond and Janelle's fight, Diamond left and had been staying at Devin's house certain nights. When she wasn't there she was staying at a friend's house. Since her mother died Diamond had been sneaking around with other men for money even though she had parents with money and a savings account with money in it. No one knew about the guy she was working for, Not knowing the same guy she was working for was the same guy that Devin had been looking for and he know knew because of London. Diamond got up and did her hygiene to get her day started. Antwan called her phone as she began to cook breakfast while her male friend was still in bed.
Phone conversation
Diamond: yes
Antwan: i got 3 guys lined up for you paying big money room 306 at the Marriot
Diamond: *whispers.. This is my last day working with you
Antwan: Be there 2pm then my place after
End of conversation
"Who was that?" Her male friend asked as he kissed her neck.
"My boss doesn't want me to quit." Diamond said telling half of the truth as he nodded.
"I thought I told you I don't want you working I got you on whatever you need." He said as she nodded.
"I just wanted to go out and get it on my own- Make this your last day." He said while smacking her ass as she shook her head and began to fix his breakfast.
         ————————————————————————
Kelsie pov
Rafeal had left Yesterday morning for his big game he had tomorrow which left Kelsie with both of his sons, Raquel and Bryson. Kelsie picked up Bryson and walked downstairs to clean up the house and began cooking dinner. She sat Bryson down in his swing and started to cook before she heard the doorbell ring.
Kelsie walked over to the door and it was the new neighbors on her doorstep.
"Hi we wanted to invite you to our house party we're having tonight." The Asian woman said smiling as her black husband gave her looks.
"Sorry I cant make it but thanks and welcome to the neighborhood." Kelsie said as the man stopped her from closing the door with his foot once his wife walked away.
"Sorry uh i wanted to ask could you point us to a nearest store." He asked as Kelsie looked at him weirdly.
"Its 10 miles away you wont miss it." She said before pushing her door close then locking it. Kelsie rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen to began cleaning once again before her phone rung. She groaned as she walked over to the house phone and saw it was her sister calling her for the fourth time. Kelsie's sister, Brianna had been calling her everyday five times a day for money. Kelsie would ignore her calls and Brianna would still call.
Phone conversation
Kelsie: yes Brianna im kinda busy so make it quick.
Brianna: can I borrow the 800 please mom wont give it to me Kel
Kelsie: *sighs... I'll think about it B
Brianna: alright please call me back
End of conversation
Kelsie thought about what her sister really needed with $800 then decided to call her mother.
Phone conversation
Kelsie's mother: yes Kelsie
Kelsie: whats going on with Brianna, she said you wont give her 800 dollars so she's been calling my house 5 times a day begging
Kelsie's mother: Brianna is pregnant and she cant afford a baby because Greg is in jail and she lost her job too busy trying to run up there to see that no good bastard. Ugh She's a grown ass woman let her figure it out dont you get involved Kelsie
Kelsie: *shocked... wow she didn't tell me that
Kelsie's mother: if i never told you before im proud of you kel
Kelsie: thanks mom
Kelsie's mother; i gotta go talk to you later
End of conversation
Kelsie shook her head at her sister as she finally began clean her house without an interruption this time.
        ————————————————————————
Kira pov
As Kira started to do a little early online Christmas shopping she had got an call from Alayna's school
Phone conversation
Kira: helllo
School principal: is this Alayna Consteallo's parent?
Kira: yes this is her mom
School principal: I have Alayna here in my office, she's being sent home for 3 days for bullying others outside on the playground and i got a word from her teachers that she tries to tell other students what to do. I also will like to set up a meeting on Alayna's behavior for Tuesday at 9 am
Kira: Her dad will be there to pick her up & yes that will work
School principal: alright thank you Ms.Consteallo
End of conversation
Kira sighed as she sent Devin a text for him to pick up Alayna before he came over.
A few minutes later Alayna walked in with her arms folded with Devin right on her trail.
"Whats your problem young lady?" Kira asked as Alayna threw herself onto the couch.
"Daddy wouldnt buy me McDonalds." She complained as Kira scoffed.
"You dont get rewarded for being bad in school Lay." Kira said while everything kira was saying was going in one ear and out the other.
"They wouldnt listen to me, and The playground is mine only I say who can play on the merry go round." Alayna said pointing to herself as Kira looked at Devin and shook her head.
"Bossy much? You dont own the playground Alayna- Yes i do." Alayna argued as she crossed her arms.
"It doesnt belong to you. Lay you have to share and take turns." Kira said as Alayna started to cry.
"No phones or dolls until you apologize to the kids you pushed down on the playground understand?." Kira said as Alayna got up and ran to Kira's room while crying.
"Alayna!" Devin yelled as Alayna came back in the living room with tears rolling down her eyes.
"Your mother is talking to you, stop allat crying before you get a whooping." Devin threatened as she nodded while looking down and pouting.
"Understand the rules?" Kira asked again as Alayna nodded.
"Yes mam." She said quietly before running back into the room to cry again.
———————————————————————
Melody pov
Melody and Ben walked into Kira's house to announce the news to her. Melody saw that her dad was also there when she walked into the living room.
"Whats going on? Whats wrong with Lay?" Mel asked as her and Ben sat on the couch across from her parents.
"She's in trouble for 'bullying' her friends . what you doing here?" Kira asked as Mel laughed.
"I came to talk to you and dad." Melody said while grabbing Ben's hand as her parents looked at her weirdly.
"Im pregnant." Melody said quietly as Devin looked between Melody and Ben.
"And you thought we were gonna be upset?" Kira asked as Melody nodded.
"Im not proud that you didnt finish school I dont want you following into my footsteps but I am proud that you got your shit together Congratulations baby." Kira said kissing Melody's head as she looked at Devin.
"I mean your brothers beat you to it.." Devin joked as everybody laughed.
"Congratulations though." Devin said as Melody nodded.
"Mom you still managed to attend school and get a degree thats not bad- Melody all im saying to you is finish school and thank you for not being like your brother." She said as Melody laughed.
"King isnt that bad." Melody said as everybody looked at her like she had said the wrong thing.
———————————————————————