Part 24

Janelle pov
As I was talking to Deyjah & Leyah, Ti daughters the photographer called for everyone to get ready. I walked to my mom's room and saw her sitting there with her head down. "Mom you okay?" I asked as she looked up at me. "Yes baby I'm fine." She said quietly. "I think you need to go to an hosp-Janelle I'm fine." She said as I walked out her room. I quickly called Dad
Phone conversation
Me: Dad , mom is acting weird
Dad: what happened
Me: she's not been acting like her I don't know!
Dad: take her to the nearest hospital I'm flying out there tonight
Me: I tried she won't listen she keep saying she's fine
Dad: Come up with something I'll be there later on tonight
Me: *sighs.. okay
End of conversation

Miyah pov
I was now 9 months pregnant and could drop at any moment. This whole pregnancy, I've been hiding it and my parents still didn't know about it. But today has come were I would announce the news to everyone.
I walked in my parents house and saw them having breakfast. "Look who came out of hiding." My mom said as I smiled and shrugged. "You got out on your own and forgot how to come home didn't it." My dad said as I shook my head. "Nah I just stopped by to see what y'all were up to." I said as I sat at the bar. "Mimi you done got fat." Aj said as I rolled my eyes.
"That boy feeding you good ain't it?" My mom joked as I crossed my arms and prepared myself for the
Lecture I was about to get. "Actually Mom, Dad there's something I need to tell you." I said getting their attention as I looked down then back up at them.
"I'm pregnant." I said as My Dad choked off his drink. "I already knew the day you walked out this house, you fighted to be with that boy and I knew something was up then." My mom said as I nodded. "When you due?" Aj said as I smiled. "Next week." I said as I looked at my dad. "You're gonna have a grandson Dad." I said as he got up and left the kitchen. I tried hard to fight the tears that were built up. But I knew my dad was gonna be hurt behind this because of course he cared about what people would say and I was the first girl to actually have a baby. You would think I would have learned from Jordan mistake but our situation was totally different. "Give him time to process it in he's just upset you're not his little girl anymore, Congratulations baby." My mom said touching my stomach and kissing my head and I wiped the tears away.
Brittney pov
I walked into our room and crossed my arms as I looked at Deanthony.
"You know you just hurt her feelings." I said as he shook his head. "I'm not gone pretend I'm happy about this shit Britt, she too fuckin young- You must forgot how old we were when we first had them? She's grown Dea! Let her grow up stop being so hard on her." I argued as he shook his head.
"I'm not hearing that Brittney, we were too easy her on that's how she ended up pregnant to begin with." He said as I shook my head. "Deanthony you're only mad because you want her to be a little girl again, she's grown now you have to let her live." I said as he got up and left.
Savannah pov
I got Que dressed and ready to go back to his Dad's. The doorbell rung just as I started to do his hair. I ran to the door and it was Rafeal.
"Let me finish getting him dressed I'll bring him out." I said as Raf nodded and walked back to his car. I put Que dreads in two braids to the back then put his shoes on.
"Mommy loves you okay, be a good boy for daddy and I'll see you next weekend alright?" I said putting him in the car as he nodded.
"Bye Ma Ma." He said hugging me as I hugged him back. I watched them pull off then walked back into my house, I cleaned up a little bit around the house then got bored. I attempted to go climb into bed an go to sleep before I heard an knock on the door.
"Dj told me to come pick you up." The man said as I nodded. I grabbed my things then locked up my house.
I got into the back seat and looked at the man. I've recognized him before at Dj's house but I never actually met him because Dj never introduced me to his friends. We had gotten to this big building, I'm guessing what he calls his "trap". I followed behind the guy as he took me upstairs and down a long hall to a big room with the letter D on it.
"Come in!" I heard Dj yelled as the man opened the door and let me in.
"Why'd he bring me here?" I asked as I looked around his office.
"I want you to stay with me tonight." He said pulling me in his lap as I smiled. We leaned in for a kiss and deepend it before one of his strippers bussed into his office. "You better have a good ass reason to be busting in my fuckin office!" He yelled making me jump. I slowly climbed out his lap and sat on his desk in front of him. "Sorry Boss I-I-I just came to tell you the guys wouldn't listen to me while I was trying to do count." She explained as Dj begin to yell at her again. I swear he was so mean to all of them.
"You could've took that up with J.R next time I won't be repeating myself now get the fuck out my office!" He yelled as she quickly but quietly walked out his office.
"You are so mean to them." I said as he grabbed me by my waist.
"If you don't be mean they gone run all over you." He said as I nodded.
"Understandable now I see why you were so hard on me, How much you paying to yell at her?" I asked as he chuckled.
"800 every two weeks to help her get on her feet." He said as I raised an eyebrow.
"Wow more than me, she must be your favoriteee." I teased as he shook his head.
"Nah your job was easier." He said as I climbed back in his lap.
"Why can't I work here for you." I said running my hands up his shirt.
"I don't want you around all these niggas, I want you to myself." He said grabbing the side of my neck as I looked in his eyes.
"Please Dj- No end of conversation." He said slightly pushing me out his lap. I kissed on his neck going down to his pants zipper taking out his manhood. I didn't realize how big he was until now.
"Now you getting scared." He said as I smirked before taking all of him in my mouth.
Melody pov
I walked into my mom was with Jay, my girlfriend right behind me. I went into the living room and saw my sisters asleep then heard laughing coming from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom talking to some man that was dressed as a nurse.
"Melody this is Darius, Darius this is my oldest daughter." She said as I looked at him.
"This your new boyfriend or something?" I said kind of hurt to the fact that her and my dad both were moving on too fast which would only lead to somebody getting hurt in the end
"Melody- Nah its okay." He said laughing as I frowned. "Well this is my girlfriend Jay, thought I'll surprise you but seems like im the one surprised- Your dad called, you should call him back." She said tossing me the house phone as I rolled my eyes.
I stormed upstairs to my room and quickly texted the siblings groupchat to let them know about mom's little "relationship" with Darius.