Part 8

Niyah pov -week later
I snuck out my room and down the steps and saw my parents in the living room. "Im going to the gym." I lied as they shrugged. I got into the drivers car and texted James to let him know I was on my way over. Once I got over I saw Justin there laying on the couch. "How's Jordan?" I asked as he looked at me. "She good, she dont wanna go home." He said as I nodded.
Jordan pov
Flashback
"Bitch dont ever go thru my shit." Justin yelled as he pushed me against the wall. I covered my face as he began to punch and kick on me. "I wanna go home." I said as he laughed. "Should've listened to your Daddy lil girl." He said as I sat on the floor crying.
Flashback over
I applied makeup to my face as I tried my best to keep from crying. I put myself into the worst situation I could possibly be in and since my Dad is on probation I kept the whole situation to myself so it wouldn't get back to him.

I cleaned the whole house before he came home so I wouldn't have to worry about him hitting me. "Hey." I said trying to sound excited as he walked thru the door. "Get dress we're having dinner with my brothers tonight." He said walking past me as I nodded and followed him. "You should curl your hair for tonight." He suggested as I looked in the mirror. "Eh I dont know I think it looks better straight." I said looking in the mirror as he stood behind me with a smirk.
Niyah pov
As I was sitting aside watching James talk to his other frat brothers, Justin and Jordan walked in. "Your hair is cute babe, you curled it yourself?" I asked smiling as she nodded.
Once Justin walked away I looked around before pulling her aside. "Whats going on with you? We havent heard from you- He's crazy." Jordan said as I looked at her crazy. "Jordan what are you talking about?" I asked as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. "He wont let me go home Ni, and he's on drugs." She said pulling her jacket off and showing me the bruises. "Is he hitting you?" I asked as she nodded. "Jordan you're not going back with him- I dont have a choice or he'll know I told you and my Dad is on probation if he even attempt to do something about this he'll be back in jail." She said as I sighed.
Rafeal pov
As Raquel and I was chilling at my parents crib, Kelsie decided to stop by and have movie night with us. "Your son is so cute." She said rubbing his back as I smiled. "Thanks Im trying to spend as much time with him as I can til his mama come take him." I said as she looked at me. "I thought y'all were together." She said as I shook my head.
"Nah my days away she be with other niggas and thought I didn't know about it so I started doing me, you feel me now Shordy tryna keep me from seeing my son and shit cause we not together." I explained as she shook her head.
"Wow thats wrong, I seen shaderoom been on it what the judge say?" She asked as I sighed. "We haven't went yet." I said as she grabbed my hand. "You know im here for anything if you ever need me." She said as I put my arm around her. "I know you'll hold it down." I said as there were knocks on the front door. I got up walking out the theater to answer the door.
"Where my son?" Savannah asked as I looked at her. "Come on with it Savannah, you wasnt stun him until I touched down back home." I said as she rolled her arms. "Rafeal go get my son." She said as Kelsie came to the door with Raquel in her hands.
"Why you got your bitches around my baby?" She asked as Kelsie smiled. "Watch your language sweetheart its not good for him to be hearing that." Kelsie said as I gave Savannah the babybag.
I watched as Raquel started to cry as Savannah grabbed him.
Once she walked off I closed the door and looked at Kelsie. "You know its about to be a big thing about us now right." I said as she giggled. "Im not gonna step down to your babymama level, anyway im going home- Why?" I asked grabbing her hand as she smiled. "I gotta go home Raf." She said as I pulled her closer to me. "You dont have to, stay with me." I said pulling her upstairs with me.
Dee pov
Being back home was starting to turn out how it was when I left except getting used to this new baby that was still hard getting used to. I continued to study the lil boy until Jayla walked in. "You okay?" She asked as I nodded. "You said you was pregnant before I went to jail?" I asked as she nodded. "We can go take a test if you don't believe he's your son." Jayla said as I ignored her suggestions.
Kira pov
"Karlie get in here now!" I yelled as she started to cry before I could say a word. "Get yall shit y'all finna go to grandmas for the week." Devin said pointing towards the stairs as I looked at him. "Did you not see me talking to her." I said as he sighed. "Chill Ma besides we need some alone time." He said grabbing my ass as I pushed him. "You cleaning this shit up." I said rolling my eyes as Rafeal walked in.
"Ima just act like I didnt see nothing." Rafeal said as I laughed. "What you doing up so early anyway?" I said as he shrugged.
King pov
Once I got up, I looked around for my phone and didnt see it anywhere. "Alexa you seen my phone?!" I yelled as I continued to search for it. "Alexa!" I yelled as I walked in the kitchen and saw her with my phone. "What you doing?" I asked walking over to her. "I made a mistake and dropped your phone in the dish water." She said giving me a bag of rice with my phone inside it.
"Why you had my phone in the first place?" I asked as she rolled her eyes. "Your phone kept ringing, everytime I answred they hung up." She said shrugging as I shook my head.