56

Few days later
Melody pov
Ben had left to go on tour two days ago and gave Melody the key and code to the mansion. Melody enjoyed most of her time in the exercise room or their jacuzzi tub. In the middle of her bath Melody saw Alexa had been calling and texting her allday.
Phone conversation
Melody: hello
Alexa: you're hard to get in touch with
Melody: sorry I've been busy
Alexa: Ben's keeping you busy huh tell him not to overwhelm my baby!
Melody: *smiles while looking down.. wassup
Alexa: can you keep Kaniyah for a few days i just need this huge favor
Melody: yeah of course, where's king?
Alexa: *clears throat.. i dont wanna see king right now
If you get tired of her let me know
Melody: girl please bring me my niece! I'll send you the address
Alexa: okay thanks mel
End of conversation
Melody climbed out of the tub and prepared herself for what she was about to hear.
Kelsie pov
Kelsie walked downstairs and saw Brianna standing next to her husband with her son in her arms while laughing and talking with him. Kelsie grew angry as she stood there and watch the scene unfold.
"Oh hey sis." Brianna said smiling once she noticed Kelsie standing there.
"Wassup baby." Rafeal said walking over to her and kissing her cheek as she pulled away. Kelsie felt disrespected as she looked between the two of them.
"Bri I want you out my house by Thursday." Kelsie said calmly while grabbing Bryson and going back upstairs as Rafeal followed.
"Wassup with you? Why you trippen Kel?" Rafeal asked as Kelsie laid Bryson on the bed.
"She's disrespecting our home, she has to go." Kelsie said as Rafeal shook his head.
"Where is all this coming from, Kel your sister has nowhere to go." He said as Kelsie looked at him as if he had lost his mind.
"I wont let my sister break up our marriage if thats what it takes then so be it." She said shrugging as Rafeal sighed and got up refusing to argue with Kelsie as Brianna stood outside the door listening.
Melody pov
Melody cooed over Kaniyah once Alexa handed her over to Melody.
"Whats going on with you and King? Why you avoiding him?" Melody asked as Alexa sat beside Melody.
"King doesn't wanna be with me, he just wants to control me." Alexa said as Melody shook her head.
"Thats my brother and im not trying to get between that but do whatever you think is best for you and Kaniyah." Melody said as Alexa nodded.
"Thanks I wish your brother would understand." Alexa complained as Melody shrugged.
"He's a Consteallo." Melody said as Alexa chuckled.
Olivia pov
The past few weeks Olivia had been busy traveling with her job and haven't made time for her personal life. She clocked out beginning to start her vacation as she walked out the building and towards the airport. She facetimed Keith as she sat to wait on her plane.
"Wassup where you heading to?" Keith asked once his face popped up on her screen.
"Back to the city, i'll be there for a few weeks I was wondering could we link once I get settled." Olivia said as Keith nodded while looking at her surroundings thru the phone.
"Fasho hit me up when you touched down."
"Okay my flight is here, talk to you later."
"Ight Fly safe." Keith joked as Olivia laughed before the call ended. Olivia looked around at all the commotion that started while walking towards the double doors.
"Whats going on?" Olivia asked as the security checked her bags.
"All flights were canceled and service has gone out all across town. We're not sure why, but your flight is the last flight to leave out for today. Its your lucky day." He said giving her the bag as she nodded before going thru the doors and towards her plane. Olivia looked down at her phone to send Keith a text as she sat down in her seat towards the window.
Text conversation
Olivia: Something's happening
keith; call me
Before Olivia could call Keith, her service had went out.
She looked out the window and saw the army walking along the roads with guns and officers directing traffic towards an interstate.
"Do you know what's happening?" Olivia asked as the guy that sat beside her shrugged.
"You didn't hear? This morning their evacuating everyone out the city to prepare for some disaster thats about to happen its on the people to leave or stay." Another guy across from them announced as Olivia shockingly looked at him.
"What disaster?" The guy asked as the other shrugged.
"Dont know but it's gonna wipe out the city, reason why all service and everything is out." He said as the plane Olivia was on began to leave.
Jayla pov
"Hey Babe I made dinner, You wa-Im not hungry." Dee said nonchalantly while walking past Jayla as her smile turned into a frown. Since Jordan had been causing trouble between her and Melody, she had also been causing trouble between her parents and was on the edge to breaking up their home. Jayla sighed as she walked into the room and saw Dee packing some bags.
"Where you going? you didn't tell me you had an business trip coming up." Jayla said as Dee continued to pack.
"DEE IM TALKING TO YOU!" She yelled while crossing her arms as he grabbed the bags.
"So this is how its gonna be?.....Fine enjoy your vacation." Jayla said as Dee got into his car and went to his apartment he had gotten a few weeks ago. Jayla grabbed her phone and called Brittney to gain clarification.
phone conversation
brittney: Wassup
Jayla: you going on this trip too? why didn't anyone tell me?
Brittney: what trip Jay
jayla: this business trip, no one told you either?
Brittney: there isn't one, what are you talking about
Jayla: nevermind
end of conversation
Did he just move out? Jayla thought to herself as she went thru all his clothing draws and saw all his things gone. Jayla went to the safe and punched in the code and saw he left her enough to maintain for a year with a note.
To Jayla, Im sorry it had to end like this but I had been planning to leave for months now, Dont be surprised you understand why. I tried being a better father to Jordan and good husband to you, but that didn't turn out well. Its my fault, I damaged this family the day I went to prison. I left you 10k and paid off the house before I made this move, if you need anything you know where to find me, I love you and Jordan
-Dee
Tears rolled down Jayla eyes as she dropped the note on the floor. She couldn't believe she let Dee walk out the house not knowing it was gonna be the end of their marriage.