52

Ben pov
Ben sat in a interview with the breakfast club as Deavion sat behind supporting him.
"Who's the special lady?" C said as Ben chuckled and shook his head.
"Her name Melody." Ben said smiling showing his gold off as everyone smiled. i
"She special huh?" He asked again as Ben nodded.
"Shout out to her man I love that girl." Ben said as everyone nodded while smiling.
"When we gone meet her?" They asked as Ben shook his head.
"Soon shout out to her brother, my nigga that been there ina beginning." Ben said referring to Deavion as they begin to talk about their career.
Kira pov
"Where's my babyboy?" Mrs.Consteallo asked referring to Deavion.
"He's gonna be a little late." Kira said looking down at her phone while texting Deavion.
"I dont want to announce the news until i have everyone here." She said as Kira got up from the table to call Deavion
Phone conversation
Deavion: wassup
Kira: where are you
Deavion: im on my way im 10 mins away
End of conversation
Kira walked back to the table and sat down as Diamond looked at her and rolled her eyes.
"Grandma did Kira tell you she kicked me out the house?" Diamond asked as Mrs.Consteallo looked at Kira.
"It has to been a reason why, where you been staying." She said as Diamond shrugged.
"With my dad, he's been ruining my life." Diamond said rolling her eyes in annoyance. She wasn't lying, Devin wouldn't leave Diamond home alone, everywhere she went he was there or a bodyguard was there also.
"Tell your grandma how you continuously disrespect me in my house." Kira said taking a sip of her whine as Deavion and Ben walked in.
"There's my boys." Mrs.Consteallo said hugging Ben and Deavion as she smiled.
"Wassup grandma why we here?" Deavion asked as she stood up and hit her whine glass with a spoon.
"Your parents already know the news i asked them not to tell you guys because i wanted to announce it to you all my self. Sooner or later I wont be here- Where you going?" King asked furrowing his eyebrows as she sighed.
"I have lung cancer." She announced as the entire room got quiet.
"Grandma- I want each and every one of you to know I love you and you mean something to me, Melody congratulations on your first baby hopefully god lets me be here to see it, Ben treat my baby right." She said looking at the both of them as they nodded while Melody held her tears back.
"Diamond stop giving Kira such a hard time because of your daddy mistakes she's just tryna love you and be there for you like your mother was you should be respecting her." She said turning to Diamond who was now in tears as she nodded.
"Janelle this fight between you and Diamond ends right here, now! She's your sister she is all you have at the end of the day if your mother was here this mess wouldn't have even started!" She said as Janelle looked at Diamond while shaking her head.
"But- Let me finish." She said holding her hand up while turning to King.
"Kingston stop treating that girl the way you do, dont end up like your father it'll be the worse mistake you've made and you're headed down the wrong path already you have a beautiful daughter its time to grow up." She said looking at King as He looked at his parents then back at his grandma while shaking his head.
"Deavion im proud of you baby boy same goes to you Rafeal." She said as Deavion dapped Rafeal.
"Niyah listen to your mama she may not say what you wanna hear but she tells you things for the best, Congratulations on the engagement." She said turning to Niyah as she looked at Brittney and rolled her eyes. Niyah was still mad at Brittney for telling her she was moving too fast in her relationship.
"It was only a select few of you I had words for im proud of each and every one of you except the ones I called out, you know who you are get your shit together. She yelled out as everyone stayed quiet. Ariaannaa got up from the table and walked out as Keith got up going after her.
Keith pov
"Ari! Ari Get your ass back here now!" He yelled as she stormed off.
"Im just going home god you dont have to worry about me running off again!" She yelled out before continuing to walk down the street as Keith shook his head.
"That little girl has a attitude like you, its gone get worser than that im telling you." Mrs.Consteallo said as Keith shook his head.
"Yeah i think its my fault." Keith said as Mrs.Consteallo grabbed Keith's arm.
"Take it day by day you're doing the best you can." She said as Keith nodded.
"Im trying, kira been helping me with these kids but I try not to put too much on her cause she got her own to deal with." He admitted as She rubbed his back.
"Its gonna be okay son trust me, you're not the only one going thru something. I love you boy." She said pulling him into a motherly hug as he nodded.
Jordan pov
"This What we're here for? This could have been told to us over the phone." Jordan asked as everyone looked at her.
"Jordan please dont start being a bitch not now." Niyah said rolling her eyes as Melody looked at her and shook her head.
"Just saying- You're just being ignorant that's our g- YOUR grandma not mine nor us outside kids, my grandma lives in Detroit." Jordan said rolling her neck as Ben put his arm around Melody.
"Jordan grow up- Its always something with her when have "our" grandma treated yall like yall were outside? Niyah said finally speaking up as the adults came walking into the room to see what y'all the yelling was for.
"Niyah she doesnt care about you! She only cares about uncle Devin kids not the rest of us. You see how she praised them at that table even for their wrongs" Jordan yelled while looking at Melody when she said the last part as Melody chuckled.
"You're mad because my parents were happy for me and yours wasnt? Is that it?" Melody asked standing up while crossing her arms.
"Alright Girls thats enough- Nah let her talk." Jayla said as Jordan stood up to Melody.
"You're right everyone's walking around here happy you're pregnant by Ben cause what? He a rapper? He has money? Is that the reason you trapped him? But when i was all i heard was you're too young blah blah blah." Jordan complained as Melody rolled her eyes.
"So your baby was Ben's baby?" Janelle asked shockingly as Diamond snickered.
"Melody didnt trap me, I trapped her its a difference I wanted a future with her not you J get over it. It was one night and that shit was a mistake." Ben said shrugging as Melody looked between the both of them shockingly.
"Wait you two slept together?" Niyah asked as Jordan grabbed her things and stormed out.
Ben's pov
"Melody let me explain- You explained enough." Melody said before walking away leaving every shocked.
"Let me talk to you." Deavion said patting Ben's back as King and Devin followed along. Once they got outside Deavion pushed Ben making him put his hands up as if he was surrendering.
"You playing with my sister bra?" Deavion asked looking at him as Ben shook his head.
"Come on man De you know me bra, That was way before your sister time. I love Melody with everything in me I do and you know it." He said as Deavion looked at him as if he was reading him. He looked at King then back at Ben before going back into the house.
"He's the hot headed one dont trip." King said patting Ben's back as Ben nodded.
"I know." He said while looking up at Devin who was standing there giving him a death stare.
"No disrespect sir but I wanna ask your daughter to marry me if thats okay with you." Ben said showing Devin the beautiful 18k white gold ring.

Devin looked at the ring and saw he had spent $5,550 on an engagement ring

Devin looked at the ring and saw he had spent $5,550 on an engagement ring. Devin looked at Ben making him nervous as Devin begin to chuckle.
"Welcome to the family man, but let me tell you some youngan dont fuck over my daughter if i just as so much see her cry im coming for you." Devin said as Ben nodded understanding.

Niyah pov
"What just happened here?" Janelle asked looking at Diamond and Niyah as they shrugged.
"I still got questions that needs to be answered." Niyah said as Janelle agreed.
"Lets go talk to her." Diamond said as Janelle looked Diamond Up and down before following along.  They walked into the huge guest bathroom and saw Melody there fixing her hair.
"Are you okay?" Niyah asked as Melody nodded.
"Im fine." She said nonchalantly as they looked at each other then back at her.
"So you didn't know about the two of them? Like was that really his- I dont know just as much as you guys dont know So would you mind I've gotta get going." Melody said sliding past them as they shook their head.
"Should have known that was gonna happen." Janelle said crossing her arms as Diamond looked at her and shook her head before walking out the bathroom.