Part 17/Note

S/N : Let me update y'all on some of the new characters
Kendra: Kings babymama
Dj: Savannah's boss
Kelsie: Rafeal's bestfriend since he was younger, which now is one of his babymamas
Charde: one of the strippers at the club Savannah works at
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day King pov
I put the suitcases in the car then got in the passenger seat. "You gone be good- I'll be fine King." My mom said as the driver headed towards our house. "What's gonna happen now?" I asked as my mom shook her head. "We're still a family, nothing's change you got a family to look after pretty soon you'll understand." She said looking at me in tears as I nodded.
I hated to see my mama going thru this especially after years of seeing them happy together. Seeing my mama like this, I now know how Alexa felt when I did what I did and Ima do everything I can to make it right.
Once we had gotten to our house I helped with the bags and helped her settle in. "I'm about to go see Alexa, I'll be back later." I said kissing my mama cheek as she nodded. I laid sleeping Karlie in bed before leaving. I called Alexa and got sent to the voicemail twice. I haven't talked to her since I left and we weren't on bad terms so some had to be going on with her.
Alexa pov
I laid in bed thinking about how I was gonna tell King our baby was gone thanks to his other babymama. I sighed as I heard my door knob being messed with. I looked at my room door and there he was walking in. "Why the fuck you haven't been answering your phone, why the fuck you look like that?" He asked going into our walk in closet. I rolled over turning my back towards him and shook my head. "Alexa.... Alexa you don't hear me talking to you?" He said sitting beside me. "What king? Don't you supposed to be on vacation." I said rolling my eyes as he grabbed my face. "Shit happened between my parents so I'm back what's going on with you? Why the fuck you ain't answer your phone?" He asked as I sighed and looked away. "It's broke, I gotta get a new one." I said looking at him as he nodded. "We can go do that - King im not in the mood." I said looking at him as he looked down then back at me. "What's wrong with you? The baby good?" He asked putting his hand over my stomach as I removed it. "Alexa what's wrong?" He asked getting up as I sat up and put my knees up to my chest. "King I lost the baby." I said quietly as he looked at me.
"I told you to be careful Alexa! Whaat the fuck you do- I do? King your fuckin babymama almost had me killed ! Go ask her what she do and by the way she only kept the baby for your money she doesn't even want it." I said walking away as he grabbed me. "Alexa what the fuck you talking about?" He asked looking at me as I snatched away. I grabbed our clothing hamper and grabbed his shirt I had on the day I lost his baby. I showed him the bloody shirt then dropped it in his hands before walking away.
Kelsie pov
I sat and thought about this baby situation and how it would turn out with Rafeal. I honestly knew He is a good father to his child but I was new on the baby thing and with the situation he had going on right now affected our relationship a lot. I called him for the 5th time and surprisingly he finally answered.
Phone conversation
RAF: wassup
Me: um you busy?
Raf: nah just chilling, you good?
Me: yeah I'm fine just called to check on you
RAF: Im good when your appointment
Me: about that Im not going thru with it, I decided to keep it
RAF: you know ima be there . I got you aight?
Me: I know, I just feel like with me helping with your case and everything this will affect things-
RAF: don't you worry about that. Savannah is the least thing to worry about right now
Me: I hear you
                           Savannah pov
"Hey hope you don't mind but I cooked breakfast." I said as Dj came into the kitchen.
"You got it smelling good, you can cook?" He asked looking at all the food as I nodded.
"Yeah I used to wanna own my own restaurant one day so yeah some what." I said shrugging as the doorbell rung.
I cleaned the kitchen as he went to answer the door. As I was washing the dishes he returned with one of the strippers from the club.
"So this why you not returning my calls, You fuckin this bitch now?" She yelled as I looked at her crazy.
"It's not like that I- Shut the fuck up bitch!" She yelled as Dj grabbed her.
"Get out my crib yo. You gone respect her or get the fuck on." He said as I looked at him surprisingly.
"Fuck you Dj I quit." She yelled before leaving as I raised an eyebrow.
"Sorry if I interrupted-Stop apologizing you didn't do nothing." He said as I nodded and returned back to cleaning the kitchen.
"I don't got nothing for you to do today at the club so you can chill around here if you want, if you need anything the keys in the drawer beside the sink." He said as I nodded before he left. I ended up cleaning his entire house until I got to his bedroom. Once I got to the bedroom I sat down for a quick rest and ended up falling asleep in his bed.
Devin pov
"So we're cutting this vacation in half- It was only for business Dee and Jay staying a couple days you can stay with them." I said as Melody groaned.
"Not to be mean dad but you really ruined it with mom." Melody said before leaving. I continued to pack so I could get ready to fly out later today.
Hours later -after the flight
Once I had got home I walked in and saw Kira and Karlie asleep. I grabbed the rest of my things and started to move them out the house.
"What are you doing?" Kira asked as I stopped what I was doing.
"Moving my things- Can't this wait." She said sleeply as I nodded.
"Kira I don't wanna fight, you can have everything, I hurt you after 19 years. I hear it in our children's voice, I see it in you, I know I messed up and can't fix it- Devin We're still a family we earned this together." She said as I kissed her forehead.
"Go back to sleep." I said watching her cuddle under Karlie. I grabbed the extra covers out the closet and made my way to the couch. Once I laid down my phone rung.
Phone conversation
Me: wassup
Female from airport: I hear you back home, when you flying back out
Me: not to disrespect you or none but I'm going thru a divorce with my wife right now and on the edge of losing my family. I don't got time fuckin with hoes
Female from airport: sorry to hear that if it's an divorce then how's that-
Me: I don't gotta explain that to you
Female from airport: I see she means a lot to you get your wife back Devin
End of conversation
I threw my phone aside and turned the tv on as Karlie came in there and climbed on the couch with me. "Moana." She said sleeply as I turned it on that dumbass movie. 15 mins into the movie she was already sleep. I got up and picked her up taking her into my room and put her back into bed with Kira.