Part 31

Kira pov
I opened the letter In the mail & saw that my divorce was final. I threw the letter aside as Devin came walking in to get the rest of his things.
"You good before I leave?" He asks as I nodded.
"Take Lay & Karlie with you." I said as he sat the extra house key he had on the counter.
After an hour of him leaving there was a knock on my door. I went over to the door and saw it was my boss, Darius.
"Uh Hi." I said moving aside to let him in.
"I came to check up on you, how are you." He said giving me flowers as I smiled.
"I'm good thanks, would you like a drink?" I asked as we sat at the bar.
"Of course, thank you so wassup with you? You not lying to me are you?" He said picking up the letter as I gave him a glass.
"Nope- Come on talk to me." He said as I sighed.
"The divorce is final he didn't wanna fight neither did I so everything was 50/50 he got visitation rights and you know I lost my bestfriend but other than that I'm fine." I explained as he pulled me into his arms.
"You know I'm here- I can't tell Darius I can't do this, you're my boss this could affect our job- My Parents own that hospital everything is fine, if you're not comfortable working under me I'll move you." He said as I shook my head.
Kelsie pov
I slowly got into Rafeal's car so we would arrive to my baby shower.
"You took allday and now you late- Whatever is Ma coming?" I asked as he called her phone.
Phone conversation
Kira: Yes Rafeal?
Rafeal: you coming to the baby shower?
Kira: I'm on my way, where are you?
Rafeal: headed there Kelsie took allday getting ready
Kira:*laughs... okay baby see you there
End of conversation

Rafeal pov
Once we had gotten there & walked in we saw ma had beaten us there along with a couple of my teammates and her lawyer friends. [picture in mm]
"Congratulations my brother & congratulations to you too beautiful." One of my teammates said side hugging her as the rest congratulated us both.
"We beat yall to your own babyshower, What happen" One of her lawyer friends joked as she laughed.
"Yeah she wasn't feeling me this morning." I said as everybody laughed.
"I'll like to thank everyone that showed up, this has been a long journey for me... even a couple of my close friends could tell you, I didnt think I would be sitting here in this spot today experiencing carrying a little one..." Kelsie was saying before she started crying.
"Awwwww" Everyone said as I gave her a napkin to wipe her tears.
"Its okay baby I got it from here." Kira said kissing her head as she passed down a sheets of papers and pens.
"Should we find out the gender first before this?" I asked a Kelsie shook her head.
"I wanna play a game or two before we find out." Kelise said as I sighed. I was hungry and ready to eat so we could find out the gender and leave already. After going thru two games Ma finally got to the part we find out what we'll be having. Kelsie and I stood up as Ma lead everyone outdoors. As everyone was crowding around outside she handed me a small basketball as I smiled.
"Oh yeahhhh." My boys said clapping hyping me up as I  chuckled.
5
4
3
2
1
Once Kelsie passed the ball to me I ran up to the goal and dunked the ball in once it hit the ground blue smoke came bursting out as I excitedly hugged Kelsie.
"Congrats." Everyone said taking turns hugging Kelsie &
Me both.
Alexa pov
After leaving my appointment I found out I was having a baby girl. I thought about telling King but then I thought about our relationship. I called up his sister to get answers. Phone conversation
Melody: hello
Me: hey Mel you busy?
Melody: nah what's wrong? Dont tell me im coming over!
End of conversation
I sighed as I looked at the pictures of my babygirl.
Keith pov
After being in bed all day I walked around the quiet house and instantly got mad. I angrily pushed the glass vase that was on the counter on the floor. I punched the wall as I walked around in circles. I grabbed my keys and threw my black hoodie on to leave the house. I headed towards the trap to release some anger off.
Ariaannaa pov
I peeked into the stranger room and saw him sitting there going thru clothes like he was getting ready for a shower. Before I could sneakily walk away he called for me.
"Stop peeking and come here." His deep voice said as I turned around and walked back towards the room.
I looked at the empty bottles of Hennessy and a blunt sitting on the mini coffee table.
"I-I-I"
"Relax." He said pulling me into his lap as looked down then back at him.
"Wanna talk to me? Whats your name?" He asked as I looked in his dark brown eyes.
"Ariaannaa and you?"
"Kendrick" he said as we looked into each other eyes. I nervously put one hand on his shoulder as we both leaned in for the kiss. As the kiss started to deepen he pulled me up in his lap, walking us both towards the bathroom. I knew I was wrong for leading it on, knowing it would get us both in the world of trouble,  but at the time it felt so right.
"Want me to stop?" He asked as he sat me on top of the bathroom counters. I looked away then back at him before shaking my head.
I held onto him tightly as he pinned me against the shower walls.
"Wait wait wait." I said quickly as he slowly put the tip in.
"Im a virgin." I said as I mistakenly hit the button on the shower walls making the water come down on us both.
"Its alright bae I got you." He said as I nodded. I dug my nails into his back as he slowly started to push all inches in me, After a few slow strokes I had gotten used to his size.
Deavion pov
I walked to my mom house from the nanny's and saw an unknown car there. I walked in an saw her talking to some man all up on her and stuff.
I cleared my throat as they both looked at me.
"This is one of my other babies Deavion, Avion this is Dr.Johnson- Call me John." He said holding his hand out as I looked at it then back at him.
"My dad knows you're here?" I asked slipping my hands into my pockets.
"Deavion me and your dad is no longer together." My mom said as I looked at her.
"Nah its cool I understand how sons can be overprotective of there mom, how old are you my man?" He asked as I looked between them two
"16, this your new boyfriend- Deavion upstairs." My mom said looking away as I looked at him before going upstairs.
Melody pov
"I haven't talked to your brother about nothing." Alexa said as I looked at her shockingly.
"So he dont even know the gender?" I asked as she shook her head.
"What am I gonna have a niece or nephew?" I asked as she got up and grabbed some pictures.
"A beautiful babygirl"