Two

*Trigger warning

Rayna's POV

"Hey Rayna. Nobody wants you here. Leave me and my friends alone. You don't deserve to live. You deserve to die in hell."

"You shouldn't even be here anymore. You aren't good enough for us, or for anyone."

"Did you really think I'd like you? Do you really think anyone could like you? You're disgusting."

I awoke with a jolt. My mind was racing and my heart was heavy. I though my dream was a real life situation- my favourite band members telling me I'm disgusting and horrible. I couldn't imagine what I'd do if they actually thought that about me. I rolled over and tried my hardest to get rid of the negative thoughts that were invading my mind. Priya was still asleep, mouth hanging open and everything. I smiled at her as she scrunched her nose in her sleep and twitched her leg. She was really beautiful, actually. She never believed it when people told her she was, but really, she was. I wish I was her, she's always chosen over me. Although, saying that, I'm actually just happy she's my friend. I could never wish for anyone other than her. She's the best.

I decided to get up and start making Priya breakfast in bed so she could be surprised this morning. I mean, it's the least I could do, considering she did get tickets for both of us to go to our favourite band. I poured the batter in to the pan and watched as it sizzled and turned golden, and then flipped it over. I had the speaker on and I was listening to Northern Downpour. I really loved this song, it had such an amazing aesthetic that pleased me so much. After I finished cooking the breakfast, I brought it in the the bedroom and saw that Priya was awake. Her face lit up when she saw what was on the tray. "Aww Rayyyyy! Thank you!" She said as she dug in to the food. I smiled and joined her, enjoying every mouthful.

Priya and I decided to choose what to wear to the concert tomorrow. I chose a maroon lace bralette with matching vans, some black high waisted skinny jeans, and a long, sheer black cardigan. I wasn't confident in my body, but Priya told me it accentuated my body shape and made me look good. I didn't see her point, but I didn't feel like arguing on it. I helped her choose her concert outfit and she went with a white crop top, black high waisted shorts, and black vans. We were more than just excited for this concert.

"Hey Rayna? Do you want to go celebrate tonight, go to a club or something?" She asked me. I contemplated it, and decided we would be fine to do it because the concert wasn't until 7:30 the next day. I nodded in approval and we got changed in to tight, short dresses and did our hair and makeup. By the time we had finished getting ready, it was already 8 o'clock. We got in Priya's car and headed towards one of the best nightclubs in town. On our way there, we blasted some of our favourite songs from A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, and sang to our hearts content.

We arrived at the club and instantly got in to the drinks- taking multiple shots in one go is not that great, I'm telling you now. After many, many more shots and fancy drinks with fancy names, we hit the dance floor. We spent the entire time laughing and doing horrible dance moves out of time with the music. A few times, some random dudes would try hit on us but we shut them down immediately.

We left the club a few hours later, and realised we couldn't drive home drunk. "Fuck sake. I'll call a cab. We can come pick up your car tomorrow." I said to Priya. She got on the phone to a cab service and we waited in a drunken silence until the taxi arrived.

We got home in one piece, and paid the driver. We got inside safely, Priya was much more drunk than I was, she stumbled up the stairs to her door and it took her 5 attempts to get the key in the keyhole. We eventually managed to flop on to the bed, messily remove our makeup, and change in to our comfy pyjamas. I laughed as I watched Priya wipe her makeup off and gasp at what colours appeared on the makeup wipe. Then, straight after, she tripped over her own feet and landed in a heap on the floor and laughed until she cried. God, Priya was funny when she was drunk. "Girl, get up. You're clearly not competent enough to get changed by yourself." I said while giggling to myself. I helped her in to her clean clothes and tucked her in to her side of the bed. "Here. Drink this, you'll feel better in the morning." I said, while handing her a glass of water with dissolved vitamins mixed in.

We stayed up until 2 in the morning watching Netflix and more youtube videos of Panic! at the Disco. "Priyaaaa, I looove Brendonn Uriee.." I slurred, partially because of my tipsiness and my tiredness. "I knowww you dooooo, Rayyyyynaaa." She mumbled from her side of the bed. I chuckled to myself, thinking of how amazing our friendship is. I fell asleep to the sound of light rain hitting the pavement outside of our house, and dreamt of how our adventure tomorrow would pan out.

A/N: GUYS DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. also this chapter is shit, I'm so sorry. It was kind of a filler because it's in between two important chapters. I apologise. I hope y'all are having a l o v e l y day! Lots of love,

Amber xox.