Seven

Brendon's POV

Rayna Kingston will be the death of me, I swear. She seemed so innocent and sweet, but as I have come to learn more about her, I've come to know that she's more deep and complicated than she lets on. But I loved that about her. I want to know more. Something about her just pulled me in. I kneeled in front of her on the bathroom floor, and she sat on the closed toilet lid. Priya had gone to clean up the pizza boxes.

"Brendon, I'm so sorry you had to see this. I didn't ever want you to see this side of me." She whispered as I dabbed a cold, damp cloth around her mouth, cleaning her face up. I smiled sadly at her. "Rayna. You do not need to apologise for your demons. Everybody has them, and it's not your fault." I put the cloth down and placed my hand on her cheek, wiping a tear that spilt over her eye. "Why are you crying?" I said quietly. I noticed that our faces were very close. "Because of you. You're so nice to me, you barely even know me." She whispered. She was right. I barely know her. I can't burden her with my own problems. Our faces were even closer now. I could see her eyes flickering to my lips. I let my gaze drift to her lips. It's just a kiss, with a very beautiful, very lovely girl. What harm could it do? I kept my gaze on her lips and leaned in very slowly. Just as I was preparing myself for this, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in to a hug. I felt my heart sink, but it was probably for the best. I'm nothing compared to her.

After Rayna cleaned herself up and brushed her teeth, we went back in to the lounge. "Do you want to watch another movie?" Priya asked us. I nodded. "It's already 7. It's getting late and it's almost dark out. Maybe, if you want to, if it's okay, do you wanna stay the night?" Rayna whispered to me. I was sitting on the couch, and Rayna was sat in the perfect position to cuddle. I looked down at her. "Only if it's ok with Priya. And I'd have to contact Zack. I'm assuming you know who he is. And I need to tell Dallon and Spencer, considering I am sharing a hotel room with them." I whispered back. She smiled and got her phone out. She literally texted Priya, asking if I can stay the night. This generation confuses me, although I am a part of it. I looked back down at her phone screen and saw the conversation.

Rayna: Pree, since it's late, could Brendon crash here in the guest room?

Priya: Ooh girl damn you really are getting it. Of course he can. He's Brendon goddamn Urie.

Rayna: I love you, you know that? Thank you for everything you do for me babes.

Priya: Love you too hun. Like I said earlier, PROTECTION.

Rayna: Pshh. xx

I smiled at their conversation and ran my hand through Rayna's hair. God, she's adorable. I rested my cheek on her head and she whispered "She said yes. There's a guest room down the hall that I'll show you later." I nodded and smiled. I've only known this girl for a grand total of two days but holy shit, she gave me butterflies. I am so thankful for that show in LA.

As it got later and we watched more movies, Rayna moved closer and closer. By the end of the night, I had my legs sprawled out on the couch and she was sitting between them, laying on my chest. I played with her hair and kissed her on the top of her head a few times, to which I felt her rearrange herself to snuggle in to my chest even more. She was so adorable. A few moments later, Priya got up and stretched. "I'm going to bed, I'm hella tired because we woke up early today. I'll see you lovebirds in the morning. Night." She said, half asleep. We exchanged a few 'goodnights', and off she went. Now it was just me and Rayna.

"Hey Rayna, I always pack my backpack with a few clothes just in case. Could you show me the room so I can get changed?" I asked after a little while of watching another movie. She sad up, grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway. At the end of the hall, there was a nice, cozy room with a double bed against the wall. "Thank you." I said, letting go of her hand and putting my bag on the bed. I turned around to shut the door for privacy to find her still standing in the doorway. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She walked over and sat on the bed. "Brendon, earlier in the bathroom, were you going to kiss me?" She asked out of the blue. I was taken aback, shocked by the subject of conversation. "Um, uh... I mean, no, well... Maybe, I don't know." I admitted. I was still unsure. There were so many things we shouldn't and couldn't do, because I was famous, and she was a fan. But I didn't really see her like that- just a fan. I saw her as a beautiful woman who deserved love. Who needed love. Who had problems, but powered through them, despite the pain she was in. I can tell all of this by the way she acts. I'm very good at reading people. She sighed and looked at me longingly. I sat next to her on the bed and placed my hand over hers. I looked in to her eyes, but she was looking down at my lips. Maybe now is the time. Her eyes looked in to mine, and I looked at her lips. She slowly and carefully closed the gap between us, gently pressing her lips against mine.

A/N: This chapter was shorter than the others SORRY but I had to leave it on a mini cliff hanger. Also here are some mini disclaimers: I am making Brendon 23 years old, 2 years older than Rayna. I am aware that this story is unrealistic and unlike Brendon, but that's ok because I am changing the story up on purpose. Thank you if you've made it to this point. Lots of love,

Amber xox.