Nineteen

Rayna's POV

Brendon and I sat outside for a few minutes more, just smiling, kissing, and cuddling with each other. "It still confuses me how some words can just come out of someone's mouth and it can change your mood instantly." I said, kissing Brendon on the cheek. "I hope it changed your mood in a good way." Brendon said, standing up, taking my hand and kissing it. I blushed and nodded. "Of course it did. I'm very, extremely, ultra happy right now." I said, standing up and walking back inside with Brendon's hand in mine.

We sat down on one of the couches together, and Priya and Jessica shared the other couch. Brendon immediately found his way in to my arms, and I hugged him, playing with his hair. He was so goddamn gorgeous. His dark hair was soft and floppy, and I lived for it. Priya turned on a horror movie, which was perfect for if either me or Brendon got scared, so we could hide in each others arms. This night felt so perfect already.

I leaned down and kissed Brendon's temple, and after I did, he turned to me and discreetly kissed my lips, sending chills down my spine. I kissed him back with a passion and smirked when I heard him let out a small and quiet, but throaty groan in to the kiss. "Fuck, Rayna. I can't get enough of you." He mumbled so only I could hear as I pulled away. I smiled innocently and flipped my hair. Brendon Urie definitely had my undivided attention, and he would always until the day I die.

~~~~

"We're going to bed now, it's late and I'm so goddamn tired." Priya explained as she stood up with Jessica. "Okay, goodnight you two. Sleep well." I said, smiling and waving at them. They turned the television off and walked in to Priya's room. Brendon sat up from lying on me and turned to face me. "Do you want to go to our room?" He asked. I noticed a look in his eyes that I had never seen before. It entranced me and I followed him down the hallway.

As soon as we got in to the room, he shut the door and immediately picked me up and kissed me. He pressed my back against the door and I wrapped my legs around his waist. The connection between us was amazing and there was no denying it. This kiss was unlike the others- it was full of romance and passion, but there was also a lot of lust hidden behind it. I liked it, but it also made me nervous. He carried me to the bed and gently laid me down and kissed my neck. I sat up and connected my lips to his, running my hands through his hair. I didn't want to have sex with him tonight. I wasn't ready for that yet, it wasn't the right time for us. I wanted it to be special.

I moved back on the bed and motioned for him to come sit beside me. He crawled over to me and kissed me again. He had one hand on my outer thigh, and the other on my cheek. I let my hands fall from the side of his face to his chest. He ran his hand up to my waist and slid it under the hem of my shirt. Before he could do anything further, I stopped him. "Brendon, I am really enjoying this, don't get me wrong, but I don't think this is the right time or place to, you know..." I pulled away and held his face in one hand. "I'm sorry Rayna, shit. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." He said, retracting his hands from my body. I shook my head and smiled. He was probably used to getting what he wanted, when he wanted it. "It's okay, babe. Trust me. I'm fine with this, I just don't want to take it too far yet. I want that to be special, for you." I said, smiling and pecking his lips multiple times. He smiled back and laid on my chest.

I played with his hair and hands for hours after, and when I thought he was asleep I decided to get a few things off my chest, without the fear of judgement. "Why are you so perfect? I feel so worried to be with you because I'm no where near as beautiful or good enough for you as other people could be. I have nothing to offer you. I just have problem after problem." I whispered, leaning my head on top of his. He stirred and turned his head to the side. "You're far from imperfect, Rayna. Trust me. I like you for reasons you would never understand. Please don't have worries about us. I care about you and I always will." He mumbled sleepily. Shit, he wasn't asleep that entire time. "Fuck. Brendon, I didn't want you to hear that, I thought you were asleep." I said, moving so I was next to him. I looked at him. He had his eyes shut from the tiredness, and his mouth hung open slightly. "You can tell me anything and everything, Rayna. You know that." His voice was slightly slurred as he drifted in to sleep. I smiled and wrapped an arm around him and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight, Brendon. You're precious." I whispered before closing my eyes to rest.

A/N: Ya YeeET that's as close as I'm going to get to writing smut. It's just weird bc I see Brendon as more of someone to look up to, to be inspired by, rather than someone I'd view romantically or sexually. Plus he's double my age, literally. This chapter was short but there wasn't much I could do to add shit in sO I hope it's ok. Lots of love,

Amber xox.