Eight

Brendon's POV

She leaned in and gently pressed her lips against mine. I instantly closed my eyes and kissed back. Her lips were so soft against mine. I carefully moved my lips against hers and she took her hand from underneath mine, and put it on my upper arm, and slowly moved it up in to my hair. Her other hand rested on my cheek. I gently roamed my hands around her back, eventually letting one rest in the small of her back, and the other on the back of her head. I deepened the kiss and felt a rush of ecstasy as I felt her softly clench a handful of my hair. I pulled away from her for a breath of air, and rested my forehead on hers. I looked back at her, making eye contact, and instantly I went back in for another kiss. This time, I slowly parted my lips, a gesture of asking for entrance. She went along, and our tongues battled for dominance. I pulled her closer, and she sat on my lap, straddling me.

I didn't want this to go too far, considering I had only known her for such a short time, but god, she has got me good. This girl was so powerful, she made me weak at the knees. Our kiss was slow and full of passion. I hadn't had a connection with a girl like this for a very long time. Her hand clenched and unclenched in my hair, making me pull her even closer. All I wanted right now was to cuddle her and kiss her and let her know that I was there for her. The butterflies in my stomach were raging. I slowed the kiss down, and gradually pulled away, I was out of breath. She stayed on my lap and slunk her arms around my shoulders, playing with my hair. Our foreheads were pressed together, and we were smiling wide. "That was..." I cut her off instantly. "Fucking amazing." I whispered. She giggled quietly and got off my lap. "I'll let you get changed in peace." She said as she walked back to the lounge, closing the door behind her. I smiled to myself and shook my head. How did I get so lucky? Although, I don't want to hurt her with my burdens and problems. I don't know what to do.

I walked back to the living room and noticed she was wearing her pyjamas. Her black shorts had lace at the bottom, and her t-shirt was clinging in all the right places. She looked so beautiful right now, with no makeup and her hair in a messy bun. "I'm going to get in bed now." I said quietly, purposely trying not to disturb Priya. She got up suddenly and stuttered out a sentence. "Can I maybe, um, come with you?" She said it just below a whisper, but I heard it. I nodded, and held my hand out for her to hold. We walked together to the guest bedroom. She seemed cold so I gave her the dark grey jersey I was wearing earlier. She slid it over her head and smiled, seeing how big it was on her. She wasn't very short, or very tall. She was a good height. I crawled in to the bed and patted the spot beside me. She giggled and threw herself on the bed, scrambling under the covers beside me and laying her head on my chest. I played with her hair and hummed Always to her. She looked up at me, and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and went back to playing with her hair as she got cozy.

She fell asleep relatively soon after, but I stayed awake, thinking. She obviously gave me butterflies and we kissed, but what does that mean? I have so many bad things about myself that I don't like sharing, what if it scares her? What if I push her away? I just got to know her, I can't lose her now. And then there's always the part where she's a fan of my band, what if she's using me? I doubt she is, considering how real and raw the vibes I get off her are. I guess I'll have to give it time, and take things really slow to be sure, but that is only if we are going to develop in to something more. I need to stop overthinking and just live in the moment, to an extent. We just met, we are only friends.

My mind slowly stopped racing around, as I left all my thoughts and opinions in the night. I fell asleep, cuddled up, nice and warm.

A/N: this chapter is even shorter but that's kinda obvious why. I know they're moving fAsT but yeEt who cares lol. Hope this chapter was cute for y'all. Lots of love,

Amber xox.