Archangels and Devils

September 25, 2018

She was inside a small room for a long time. She rarely went outside, making that room her hiding place. She's about to close the door before going to sleep but she couldn't lock it, something seems wrong with the door's lock. In a few minutes, someone's hand appeared to the little slit of the door, reaching the lock and beg her to open it.

The man is in a hurry and breathless.

"Please let me come inside! Help me! Someone is chasing me! Please help me!", he begged and cried.

So she let him inside and he entered fast in a second. Then she closed the door behind without encountering any problem. The lock seems gone okay instantly.

But there's more, someone is shouting outside her door. He's more breathless than the first man. He's knocking hard and asking immediate help.

"They are coming! Please open the door! They are here in a minute! They are many of them! The devils are coming here."

Without further doubts, she opened the door and let him in also.

The two men knew each other. They speak together in a breathless manner.

"We must hide here. They are too many. They are all devils who go out in this world. We couldn't stop them, we are outnumbered!"

The woman never speaks, she kept silent, listening to the two trembling men beside her.

Then there they came, the devils are all outside her room.

"Don't go outside! Just stay here!" the other man said.

But she reached for the door, gladly open it, wide enough to see all the devils waiting outside.

"Here you are!", one of the devils said. The others laughed at her. She's just a woman to their eyes, weak, small and powerless. They encircled her, all of them are surrounding the place where she stands near her place.

Then they were suddenly struck by a powerful force enough for them to fly away all in a distance. They could not stop her nor penetrate with her power. They're all wrong, she's the most powerful of all the angels they have encountered and fought.

They had realized she's the leader of archangels. They're enveloped with terror and trembled.

"Go back to where you belong! or else terrible things will happen to all of you! I could bring all of you down to the very darkest prison, to chain your body and punish you all terribly to eternity!"

They were all terrified. They're all trembling with fear, they don't want to be chained nor punished again on those very dark place. They've tasted freedom already on that world and didn't want to be imprisoned again.

The two men behind her were shocked. They never expected she was more powerful than them. They respected her. They never knew she's the one they're looking for a long time. They expected a different form of their leader, they thought their leader will look different than they've witnessed, their leader is powerful anyway, that could do anything like changing a form.

The devils knew they have no power to win against her. So they slowly backed down and returned silently to their designated place.

She looked around, walked around to the whole place. That place has a vast area, enough to hold them all. It was fenced by a high concrete wall, the whole vicinity where surrounded by it. No one may suspects what's inside there. They are all in the campus of the very big university. But no one could see them, no ordinary human could see all the devils that are trapped inside there.

The devils went on to their habitual favorite activities, drinking, chatting, gambling with their co-devils but they couldn't achieve pure joy, freedom, and comforts anymore compared to their lives while they're still alive on earth.

Others complain and called her in a distance while she's roaming, those were the group of girls and they shouted, "Give us more things we need!"

And she answered, "No! You've enjoyed all the riches and comforts already on earth! And you all abused it! You laughed while others are suffering! So here, you all suffer on what you've done to them! Those who enjoyed their godless lives below will suffer here. And those who are suffering below due to righteousness and humbly follow a virtuous life amidst all the great pains and abuses from all of you will enjoy a comfortable life! The very opposite of you!"

They couldn't complain anymore, their face sagged down and they turned their back to where they're seated before and felt sorrowful.

While she's roaming around as part of her duty, she passed by to a group of men, they are murmuring about something and upon seeing her around, they instantly stopped and said nothing.

It's time to go outside, she thought. So she went to the gate and closed it. She had put a hidden seal around it so that no one would attempt to escape. The campus was protected by an invisible shield intended only for the devils. Humans could enter the gate and would continue doing their usual school activities without knowing the mystery around it. As she went outside, she had seen a professor just arrived unloaded by a vehicle.

She went on her journey outside to the world. She just walked ordinarily in human form on the road. On the earth, she was just a naive one, clumsy and easily be fooled. She cannot use her power to humans. Her power is solely designed to fight against evil spirits like in their realm. It happened when she met two men along the way. They acted as vendors and want to sell her something. She's also curious, she'd seen they looked so poor and pitiful. She thought she might help them once she'll buy their product a little. The two men surrounded her. But they tricked her. They worked so fast and got something from her. She's about to pay when she found out her purse was gone. She searched it everywhere and it took a long time before she'd figured out it was the two men in front of her.

She came to them and requested them to go back her purse, it's her only money. She had warned them otherwise she'll report them to the authorities. The two men are hesitant at first but later on, they just returned it to her.

She's now aware that she needed to be careful then. This world is different than their realm she thought, and she's powerless here. Then she went on to her journey.

27th September 2018