The Fulfillment of the Prophecy (Back to the Origin)

April 7, 2020 

Z  found herself talking to the President on her front, in a long table with one girl on her left side (she didn't recognize) and the other girl (she recognized as her high school classmate) sitting above the table near the President as his daughter.

She listened while the President is talking about something, he seemed in trouble and he mentioned the place "Amadeo". 

And among the words he said, amidst his trouble he kept on wanting to find Z always, to look beside her just smelling the fragrance of her presence made his day, as if Z was emitting a sweet fragrance to him that could ease his trouble.

He stated that the place he's standing is just near the next place, we're standing in a borderline already next to a different place. 

Then, Z stood up and went outside, she realized what he had said was true, the village next to them is a different place  with many houses & people living there.

Then she went to find a place to stay temporarily to that place, she found a rented house.

However, while staying there an unexpected event happened, a cooking burner in the kitchen cannot be put off. Nobody could  turn it off, so everybody got panic and they all forced to leave and scattered away. For fear that thing would explode anytime, everybody went out in a hurry to find another place to stay.

Z went alone and find herself together with a young man seemingly  in his mid-twenties. He was one of the guards of the President. The young man accompanied her and brought her along with him to go somewhere she hardly knew.

They arrived to his secret hideout. At that time she had just understood that the young handsome man isn't ordinary as a guard only. He was the leader of a secret group for a good cause she didn't ventured to ask about it anymore.

The young man met those young children he saved. Those young children was helpless when he found out and he just brought it there. He delegated them some tasks to do every time he's away. He trusted them about his secret business, however, he found out that one of them isn't behaving well, a girl. He was a good young man willing to spare anyone from punishment, giving them chances every time. 

However, Z isn't like that, she won't spare them. She called that young girl and lectured her not to lie and do wrong otherwise she'll be punished. 

The young girl was so rebellious, and she abruptly went forward to go out to hit the road. 

However, the only way out was so dangerous, to step on the hanging rocks where anyone could fall anytime if not cautious. 

So Z pull the young rebellious girl to her side and advised her to change otherwise misfortunes will befall her. 

It's time for them to leave again, so the young man and Z went ahead again. 

They came to a different place. This time, she was left alone, the young man went somewhere to do something. She stood up for a moment staring at something in front of her.

In front of her was a wooden thing, taller than her. She needed to climb on the wooden post to see what's inside above. She climbed through the post and found a wooden passage, like in a semi-tunnel form but all are made of wood.

Slowly, one by one people came also. She found her workmates too in there.  Some are chatting to one another but she just sat there leaning on the wooden wall with a blanket on her lap. 

Then later on, her companion , the young handsome man came. She saw him in a distance near the opening of that semi-tunnel. He was chatting with other girls. Many women wanted to go near him to catch his attention.