The Unknown Land (in the Wilderness)

(Dream Approx. Year 2014/2015)

I found myself running away from something, as if enemies are everywhere chasing me. 

Then, I found myself trudging through the wilderness, then up through  a higher place, it's like a mountain. I only saw tall grasses, it's a no man's land. I entered that thick grasses, field of sugarcane, green fields with no flowers, grassy place just to evade from my enemies.

Unexpectedly, I came to an unknown place, I never expected I could find it in the midst of the wilderness. At first it looked like a vacant lot, no houses, no people, nothing - it's just an empty ground.

But, suddenly as I looked around, tables appeared out of nowhere, in every corner. Above each table has food on it, each showed different delicacies, it looked like a paradise of food - variety of pastries, sweets of every kind can be seen there. 

I'm so delightful at that moment, and I wished to taste every one of them. Then, slowly, houses appeared one by one. I was so amazed, what I witnessed was so magical, so hard to believe. It's like I'm in a wonderland. 

And I suddenly uttered this, "I want to live here. I don't want to be alone. I want  to have companions, neighbors, people too!"

Then, everything came true, as if my wishes came true instantly. 

People appeared out of nowhere in each house, living harmoniously at that peaceful and blissful moment. 

After a time, I saw a line of people slowly  approaching in  a far distance away from them, and it looked like they're going to the new village I found. I felt something strange, uneasiness to those strangers. I feared they could bring harm to the village, and I don't want any kind of abuse that may happen ifever they wanted to enter.

So, I called on my co-villagers about what I saw. Then, I went to the bridge near the entrance of our village to approach those line of strangers.  Before they could step on the bridge, I warned them not to enter shouting this,

"Who are you? You are not allowed to enter here. And I don't want anyone to abuse our peaceful land, this is our territory."

Then, I woke up.

(By Anne, posted 10 August 2020 1:53pm Monday)