The Place of Abundance

Circa 2014-2016

I found myself escaping from those unknown enemies that are chasing me, running here and there through the mountains, hills, grasslands and high sugarcane plantations.

After a long time of running, I finally arrived to a higher ground, away from those chasing strangers. It's a clean land, somewhat elevated and no one was there. It's like located in the middle of nowhere, hard to find from anyone, away from everything. 

I turn around and tried to search for anything. Then, one by one strange things did happen, on my left side, I saw a table full of sweet pastries, assorted types.  And to my right, was a table full of fruits, and every corner, I saw different kinds of harvest.

I enjoyed what I saw and exclaimed happily, "Wow! How amazing these are!"

I wanted to stay and live there and so I uttered, 

"But I don't want to be alone.  I'd like to see houses here and people too."

Then, without any ado, it just happened in an instant. It's like a wish come true, houses with people living in it appeared surrounding me.

We chatted happily together. 

However, after some time, a few distance away, another group of people were fastly approaching and they're going to our village in single line. I felt a little fear for our safety. I don't want other strangers to come here, they might disturb our peace and might bring possible disasters to our lives.

So, I spoke to my co-villagers and told them what I saw. I am convincing them not to let abusive people come to our village and that we need to stop whoever wants to destroy our peace, especially the abusive ones. 

So I hurriedly went to the front and marched forward to the entrance of our village to block those strangers.

I stood above on a slightly elevated area and uttered these words loud enough for them to hear,

"Everyone of you, kindly turn back from where you came from. Don't try to enter here or trespass. Just go away and don't invade our territory. We'll not allow you to come here."

I stood up for the villagers and wanted to keep them safe, away from any abusive bastards.

(A dream...)